Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

For those of you who's keys are changing on reboot try the following:

reboot so you have the latest NOT-working keys,
goto var/keys edit camd_cfg
edit line 19 (dreambox) or just below that for dbox(cant remember line number) and change from AU:[01} or AU:{02} change to AU:[00}
save the file

then reboot

goto var/keys
edit keylist.txt

now change to the latest keys.

and reboot

my keys must of changed about 10.30 - 11.00 this morning , the 01 only changed not both , I changed the keylist.txt to the new key and it's up again. if anyone needs the key for solent ex C+W ask in here with a suitable email addy

From what I can seem it looks like they are doing a rolling key change evry so hours, starts in ntl, then cw then hits tw..

Lets all hope for a new image ot two soon...

Anybody have the latest "working" keys for Stockport. Using Nokia DBOX2 with Sportster Image. Please let me know and I will PM you.

Thanks.

my keys must of changed about 10.30 - 11.00 this morning , the 01 only changed not both , I changed the keylist.txt to the new key and it's up again. if anyone needs the key for solent ex C+W ask in here with a suitable email addy

Gaz, any chance of the new ex-C&W key please ? email [email protected]

Hi naeem

Yes please pm me keys or send me keylist.txt file on email.

Regards

Alam,

I'm asking if anybody has a working key. There seems to be a lot of information which is difficult to follow. Especially if you're new to this.

Just in case it helps anyone. I'm using andromeda v2 and I was having no joy getting anything to work.

Today I switched from gbox to evocam and rebooted the box. I then went into the keylist file and made the changes, I did this through the remote control, not ftp. I then rebooted the box again and turned over to sky sports one and it worked. I have now switched back to gbox and so far so good.

I have doe this to 2 sagem 1x boxes and 1 nokia 2x box and all 3 are running smoothly at the moment.

Thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread, you have been a great help.

hey blockhead do u think u could pm me ur keylist file cause i running same as u but mine dont seem 2 be coming on

i have the keys from the extra cp interface from here i manually changed the chmod so it shows 555 instead of 777 but unsure now how to change the cam_cfg file i have ftp it to pc but which part do i need to change please

you cud also edit in tuxbox commander var/keys/cmd_cfg and edit button on remote control and chang the bit that heads AU or/and KEYS

Ok there seems to be some confusion on whats working and what's not, heres the method i used and it's still working so far...

Firstly my dbox is runing Andromeda v2 image, ucode is 014 and im using EVOCAM.

1. PC connected to the DBOX2 via an ethernet cable.

2. using FLASHFXP i transfred my keylist.txt (http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forum...o=file&id=2240) to /var/keys after deleting the one that's already in there.

3. once that's done in FLASHFXP right click the keylist.txt file you have transfered to the box and select "Attributes CHMOD" change it to 555.

4. Shut down FLASHFXP and reboot the dbox.

This worked fine for me.

Any ideas on when a more permanent fix will be available?

Getting grief off the other half when it goes off!!

Hi gys, when ftp to box under /var/keys/ have both a Keylist.txt file and a keylist file, am I meant to have both these files or should I be deleting one of them.

Thanks.

What is EVOCAM?

??? it's the card emulator, the main ones are ..

GBOX
EVOCAMD
NEWCAMD
MGCAMD

Most of the newer images use GBOX you can change this in your service menu (usually the blue button on your remote) change the EMU this will show the above list just select EVOCAMD.

Back