Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

hi

my box just came back on with out any updates keys etc, went off about 8pm last night just came back on 11:30am this morning

looks like it but seems some people are having success without touching anything, it MAY be just the CC messing about...

Im sure there will be a more perminant fix soon but changing keys once a day ain't too much hassle

so I can use Windows Notepad to edit and save the file, FTP over to box and chmod to 777

I CHMOD to 555 as 777 allows the box FULL read, write and execute to the file you really only want it to have read and execute rights

Last edited by a moderator:
I CHMOD to 555 as 777 allows the box FULL read, write and execute to the file you really only want it to have read and execute rights

please tell me how to chmod from 777 to 555 i changed my keys but it keeps changing back as soon as i reboot this is giving me a dam head ache how do i disable the auto key

please tell me how to chmod from 777 to 555 i changed my keys but it keeps changing back as soon as i reboot this is giving me a dam head ache how do i disable the auto key

Download smartftp. Follow the instructions to ftp into your box with teh correct ip and login and password.

Ftp the keytext file over, right click it, click properties and change chmod to 555.

Last edited:

use flash fxp ,log onto your box , click on the file and goto chmod , click top and bottom boxes for all three and the number will change to 555

Still going in TW lanarkshire...

Hope I haven@t jinxed it :)

ok managed to change from 777 to 555 but still no luck changed keys but still the change as soon as i reboot what am i forgetting would like to here from some 1 who has a dbox 2 up and running please tell from start to finish how you got it going

guys not having any luck transferring keylist.txt onto dbox via ftp using evocamd and restarting emu after transfer but still no luck could someone maybe pm me the latest keys c if the one im using are correct

I expect this to happen at least once daily for the forseeable.

ok managed to change from 777 to 555 but still no luck changed keys but still the change as soon as i reboot what am i forgetting would like to here from some 1 who has a dbox 2 up and running please tell from start to finish how you got it going

Are you sure you are using teh correct key file? Not being funny mate, but chmod is a command that cannot be overwritten unless you do it manually..

ftp the cam_cfg file across, look for auto update section, change to {00} for no auto update....

Then ftp back in...

Thank you Ratchet for your help, back up in Leics for the mo.

Back