Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

Think I'm probably doing something wrong here. I have the andromeda v2 image in the gateshead area on a sagem 1x box. I have put the nagra file in place and went to do the chmod. I change 777 to 555 but it just changes back again. It won't hold the 555. Aint got a clue why. Anyone advise me please.

Thanks very much for the help, seem to be constantly reading and learning tonight.

Think I'm probably doing something wrong here. I have the andromeda v2 image in the gateshead area on a sagem 1x box. I have put the nagra file in place and went to do the chmod. I change 777 to 555 but it just changes back again. It won't hold the 555. Aint got a clue why. Anyone advise me please.

Thanks very much for the help, seem to be constantly reading and learning tonight.

probably using the wrong keys ?
dont forget..the nagra file is for GBOX cam
for EVOcam..u change the keylist.txt

to get gbox working with the keylist update, simply switch to evocamd until the channel comes on, then switch back to gbox and its fine

apparently posted on another forum the reason for this problem is the cc's have found a way to stop the boxes using au i know this states the obvious but this means the only way to update is new keys everyday until hopefully theres a fix

probably using the wrong keys ?
dont forget..the nagra file is for GBOX cam
for EVOcam..u change the keylist.txt

sorry my mistake, didn't mention its gbox I'm using. Thought I'd covered it all, I'll use the time as an excuse.

Thanks for the advice.

Hi all, sorry if i'm repeating anything.

I live in the Gloucester VM area and am running Gbox on andromeda v2.

I have edited the Nagra file with some of the keys you have posted but as I cant
get things up and running I guess i must be using the wrong keys. can somebody
please post me the updated keys for my area or tell me how I can obtain these on
a daily basis until things have been sorted.

Cheers All

I would also like to know how you obtained the keys, I guess you are reading packets from the pc like you do for CM bb configs? if so can you tell me what you are scanning for so i can set my pc up to look out for new keys.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ELSE TEST THIS AND REPORT BACK - CHEERS ALL (yes I'm using caps)
great m8 but how do i find the files folders you are on about i have a dbox 2 nokia using flashxp as ftp program i have got connection to dbox but dont know where to find the files i need i searched and still cant find i an using image pacino trilogy im in nottingham ex ntl area
any help would be great

Hi all, sorry if i'm repeating anything.

I live in the Gloucester VM area and am running Gbox on andromeda v2.

I have edited the Nagra file with some of the keys you have posted but as I cant
get things up and running I guess i must be using the wrong keys. can somebody
please post me the updated keys for my area or tell me how I can obtain these on
a daily basis until things have been sorted.

Cheers All

The eXtracp is a section for the loyal and donating members of DW because we really appreciate your hard work/donation we feelt its only fair that we give something back to you the members and here we are, below is a few tools that you wont find available on other forums that should help you out please explore the eXtra CP and enjoy the forums...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/eXtracp.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on VM using Andromeda with Gbox cams.
Can someone please tell me which folder to ftp the new keys into and do i have
to do any editing to them after transferring.
I read that keys.txt has to go into a different folder if using Gbox (softcam folder ? )
Also do i have to change the file access rights before transferring.

I am on VM using Andromeda with Gbox cams.
Can someone please tell me which folder to ftp the new keys into and do i have
to do any editing to them after transferring.
I read that keys.txt has to go into a different folder if using Gbox (softcam folder ? )
Also do i have to change the file access rights before transferring.

gbox keys are in /var/keys/nagra edit last two lines (i used wordpad) then ftp back make sure nagra file is chmod 755

Cupra,
Is it possible to put keys.txt into two locations (i.e. nagra and var) so i can switch cams if need be

One thing to be aware of, is that while manually editing the files to contain the right keys may work there is another little issue I fell over.
Even if you chmod to say 444 (which is read only) then the cams will still write to the files!
So remember to edit your cam cfg file to turn off AU, that way they just read the keys and operate until the next roll.

Fell over this big time last night and wondered why when the keys where correct I got nothing, and even this morning when I just figured it out I got it clearing for a few seconds then nothing. After altering the cfg file it's fine.

So many posts??? No time to read through them all.

If it's worth anything... If you are paying for the basic package, you still get all the other channels.

(btw - Teesside area N*L)

It may be worth someone making a locked sticky TUT on the solution.

Keep up the good work!

In what way do you edit your cam.cfg file.
I mean do you rem a line or what entry do you edit?

Back