Dbox fix

check the ip address of your dbox in settings, use the same ip address on ftp program, use correct username and pwd, usually user = root, pwd = dbox2, port = 21

I've got the same problem. Done the above but cant connect to dbox using fxp.
I usually use IFA for images and it works no problem.
ANy ideas?

Thanks Rugbymacc my problem was setting up the network, managed to update.

Thanks for the Fix

thanks go out to cydine without a doubt the best coder on here
sorry it was relesed to soon but your input is of great inportance
don't people realise this
thanks again

Well done everyone, i'v managed to sort it out. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP

Big thanks to all that put effort in this...

Just waned to ask - will the channels be categorised as before?

I wass quite excited about the fix, but after reading cydine message it feels like a bit of anti climax. I amn sure people agree that credits goes to Cydine for the hard work.
Many Thanks man.:grayno:

well done cydine you are really a smart cookie

where do you get your testers though, doesn't appear they can be trusted, mabye it should be reserved for mods or admins or well respected and known members?

Well thanks to whoever leaked this.

I would've released it myself probably today or tomorrow but obviously some people can't wait.

Well don't know who it was but you have them to thank - no more fixes from me.

Someone else will fookin have to do it next time LOL.

Enjoy your free tv for the time being.

Sad to hear this has happened again...belated congrats to you cydine, don't give up m8, you're hard work is very much appreciated, THANK YOU

cheers

Well thanks to whoever leaked this.

I would've released it myself probably today or tomorrow but obviously some people can't wait.

Well don't know who it was but you have them to thank - no more fixes from me.

Someone else will fookin have to do it next time LOL.

Enjoy your free tv for the time being.

Unbelievable, as somebody could leak this knowing full well who did all the work and trying to get a bit of fame and glory for themselves, well if cydine does stop doing this sort of thing for the benefit of all then lets see what good it does them next time vermin hit the boxes.

I and i think a lot of the proper members on here new full well who had done the fix irrespective of who uploaded it.

Well done cydine

Cheers Derek

Thanks Cydine for this fix, you're hard work is very much appreciated & I hope we do not lose you from the scene, have been trying to follow how to make the fix in the other thread, again thanks for all your hard work.

Big thanks to Cydine and others who do the hard work, just wish I could do it
Thanks again

Can someone upload there whole /keys folder and scee folder?

Think ive deleted a few files by accident :(

sorry cydine it was relesed to soon but your input is of great inportance
don't people realise this
thanks m8

well done cydine you are really a smart cookie

where do you get your testers though, doesn't appear they can be trusted, mabye it should be reserved for mods or admins or well respected and known members?

Agreed, at least then you would know where any leaks came from. I'll put this fix on in the morning and accept my utmost gratitude and appreciation for the work, time and effort that you (and others) put into the DBox community.

Hi

I have just got back into learning about the box and how it operates. I've managed on my own most of the time, FTP, Flashing, modding service files, etc. A little knowledge and help from others always goes a long way. I haven’t updated my old sportster image as it works just fine. However I had been getting hacked off by manually checking the keys and figuring out the problem and fixing it. This latest change to the key rolls by the Gestapo has me scratching my head..

JUST when I’m getting great info some Tw*t hacks of a great member...Thanks Tw*t

I'm in full agreement with the others that have posted here.....You are a STAR - Cydine...

Ok I don't have zillions of posts but that does not mean I don't know a fair bit. Fixed Stars, Euro's and Db2s

After a recent coarse in boundary scan and jtag programming I was getting back into flash programming etc. and hoped to find a use for it in the boxes..

Still I'm hoping others will continue to educate us mere mortals

Back