Dbox fix

great fix m8!!
ur work is appreciated to the max.

I must admit that i wasn't active in happy times but i make sure it won't happen again
:BLOBBY:THANKS A LOT TO ALL OF THOSE WHO SPEND THERE VALUEABLE TIME FOR US LEACHERS

Many, Many thanks for this fix. I am a newbie (very much so) to this forum, but this fix is excellent . Great work :Clap:

I just need to find something useful to give back to this great community. I'm looking forward to my next adventure in figuring out what else I can do with the dbox, so will be back very soon I'm sure!

Thanks again.

Fantastic soution guys!
CAN'T BELIVE THIS WAS LEAKED!
Cydine has put so much work and effort into this, also encouraging people to learn!
Shame someone had to give it out so easy to all the leechers/traders.
I've read the threads on the patch ,but aint got the skills to develope.

BIG RESPECT TO CYDINE

thankyou cydine and dont give up because of 1 useless t*sser we all appreciate your work

cydine thanks for the fix. im not gettin all the channels anyone having same problem? getting a mix of freeview and premium.

shall i try a different image?

Last edited:
Big thanks to all those whos knowledge is far superior than mine, just applied the fix works a treat
: multi :

I can't believe this bs has happened again. I cant begin to understand Cydine's frustration, when him and his team if they were utilised this time spend work on a fix to help everyone out and some twat goes releases it.

I'd rather wait a month for the fix to be released by the guy(s) who created it, than a leaked copy. Why can't the idiot just come forward and admit he or she is wrong. Or if you have the audacity to steal someone elses work, at least give them their credit by saying who it was created by.

Regardless of that, thank you Cydine for your exceptional efforts again. I've been an active member through good times and bad, and regularly monitor what goes on and it would be a shame if you let some idiot stop you from doing what you're brilliant at.

I'm sure the real members of this forum (sorry leechers) appreciate your time and effort and would not like to lose your input, as the work you do is difficult and time consuming and those who have read into it will appreciate the work you put in.

Your fix does work as it says on the tin, and would like to thank you personally on behalf of myself and many loyal DW members.

Cydine many thanks for providing the fix - it’s a shame that someone else has released your work without your knowledge.

You’ve done a really good job mate and that is illustrated here –see how many people are appreciating YOUR work. What counts is that we know it was YOUR work not the guys’ work that released it.

Thanks again.

Can anyone here pm the file of nagro 7 please as in my dbox its only rom 10 n 11 no rom 7.. can any1 pm me the nagrom 7 please ..
Many thanks bhav
p.s. thanks to cydine who worked so hard big tab on ur bak mate WELL DONE !

thank you !!!!! mate and all the people who dedicate themselves to this forum !!! and Cydine !!!!

best eva !!!! wooohoo

Cheers Cydine, you really are a superstar!!! Sorry that your efforts were seeiming abused by someone esle trying to look cool and clever!!

Alll of us who know the truth really appreciate your work and thanks for all your efforts!!!

Fix works a treat. Just diabled all ROMS apart from ROM7, updated ROM7 and rebooted, works like a charm!!

Cheers as ever!!

Back