Dbox fix

To the person that had the 8alls to upload the fix,now they should have the 8alls to get intouch with cydine and expalin why he's done this. To cydine many thanks to you for all your hard work and effotrs with everything that you have provided to people like me and others on the forums. Maybe time will heal your frustration cydine:Wave:

i do hope this does'nt become a regular thing i have had to turn my phone off to stop everyone asking me if i know how to fix their box. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

All smiles now tho: multi :

To the person that had the 8alls to upload the fix,now they should have the 8alls to get intouch with cydine and expalin why he's done this. To cydine many thanks to you for all your hard work and effotrs with everything that you have provided to people like me and others on the forums. Maybe time will heal your frustration cydine:Wave:

was this another leaked fix like the last one?

couldnt agree more, I for one owe many a thanks to cydine for everything he and others have done!!

It wouldnt have bothered me to wait untill they were ready!

Cheers! worked great!! Thank you all!
and Very special thanks to cydine for all his work and effort over the time!!

Last edited:
cydine and all the coders who may of helped much thanks for the fix.
It's just a shame it looks as it was leaked work again.

If i and i guess lots of other people on here could help out in anyway we will. Now can i have your skills as a coder lol way over my head!

good work cydine don't leave us the people need people like you

Many thanks for this works great, don't forget to re-enable AU after copying it over otherwise it won't work!

great news guys total respect. Could someone pm the keys ex TW. Got a work laptop and cant donload anything. would totally appreciate it. thanks

Well thanks to whoever leaked this.

I would've released it myself probably today or tomorrow but obviously some people can't wait.

Well don't know who it was but you have them to thank - no more fixes from me.

Someone else will fookin have to do it next time LOL.

Enjoy your free tv for the time being.

Sorry to hear this has happened again, Cydine please don't stop helping the 'community' by the actions of one person. Tested the fix and all good :)

Having trouble with ftp does not like the IP address, any assistance will be greatly appreciated

Well thanks to whoever leaked this.

I would've released it myself probably today or tomorrow but obviously some people can't wait.

Well don't know who it was but you have them to thank - no more fixes from me.

Someone else will fookin have to do it next time LOL.

Enjoy your free tv for the time being.

uh oh, this happened again ?
well my thanks goes to Cydine, u da man !!
dont give up , we need u !

Thanks Cydine. Your work is much appreciated. Even though I got it working, I would have liked to have tried to learn how to do the fix myself.

Shane theres always somebody trying to grab some glory.

Having trouble with ftp does not like the IP address, any assistance will be greatly appreciated

check the ip address of your dbox in settings, use the same ip address on ftp program, use correct username and pwd, usually user = root, pwd = dbox2, port = 21

Back