Dbox fix

Hi Guys i have removed the nagrarom10.bin and the nagrarom11.bin files from the var/keys file and i have inserted the nagrarom7.bin file but i am still not getting anything but the fta channels i have restarted the box but still no joy anyone got any ideas what i may be doing wrong

cheers

Hi Guys i have removed the nagrarom10.bin and the nagrarom11.bin files from the var/keys file and i have inserted the nagrarom7.bin file but i am still not getting anything but the fta channels i have restarted the box but still no joy anyone got any ideas what i may be doing wrong

cheers

I'm the same, done all the steps but still get just black screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm the same, done all the steps but still get just black screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm the same as well, I had the new working laky image before the boxes went down this week and have been imputting the keys manually. I FTP the new ROM7 to overwite the existing and still only recieving FTA. Cant see that I have missed any steps out. Can somebody point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks

Drivefreak

Have you guys with the problems re-enabled auto update? (if you turned it off for the manual update)

Thanks uploaded file, rebooted waited 5 mins and all back to normal.

For the people having problems make sure your file attributes are set to 755.

cheers

Right back to basics, after you have transfered the ROM dont forget to right click on the file CHMOD the file to 755. This should sort all your problems out.

Thanks uploaded file, rebooted waited 5 mins and all back to normal.

For the people having problems make sure your file attributes are set to 755.

How do i check the file attributes?

Have you guys with the problems re-enabled auto update? (if you turned it off for the manual update)

i never turned off the auto update cos i didnt bother with entering the keys manually

fantastic fix, much respect to cydine

cheers

i can watch the football now

cheers again

Many thanks Cydine.

Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Right back to basics, after you have transfered the ROM dont forget to right click on the file CHMOD the file to 755. This should sort all your problems out.

when i change the attributes to 755 i dont get the ok button it is greyed out i only get the cancel button

when i change the attributes to 755 i dont get the ok button it is greyed out i only get the cancel button

Changed the rights and all working.

You change the rights once file is on the box, right click on file in cute ftp and choose chmod.

Great work by all involved.

many thnx to those involved, much appreciated :)

Can someone tell me how to enable and disable the roms in LakyPro1 image, cant find it?
(I know I dont need to, just want to know how to, Iv searched the forum also but cant find anything)

cheers
g2k.

Changed the rights and all working.

You change the rights once file is on the box, right click on file in cute ftp and choose chmod.

Great work by all involved.

yes i right click in the file and select attributes but when i change them to 755 i dont get the option to press ok i only get cancel, i am using flashfxp evaluation copy

Last edited:
Back