Cyclists I Hate You!!!!!

Why is it utter shite to generalise cyclists? The vast majority of them are inconsiderate arseholes with arrogant 'I'm helping the planet' attitudes.

I'm sorry mate for your 'X-Factor' tale but to be blunt,it doesn't wash. Motorists have also been killed by the irresponsible cyclist and their actions. What does it prove? You name a sad tale,I could do the same.

If you wish to operate a 'vehicle' on a public road then get a licence same as motorists HAVE to. Pay a fee for use of the said roads and observe the highway code that every other motorist in the UK has to abide by.
Until that happens then you should keep your spangly lycra balls off the road and leave it for the people who actually pay to use it.

bollocks mate

yhey were out in force this weekend by me, and what total arseholes

all dressed in the same 'team' colours, in groups of about 5, trying to overtake each other in groups. stuck behind the twats for 7 miles, they were taking up the entire side of the road i was on, AND going onto the other side of the road, in a narrow country road, cars coming the other way were forced to break and i was just waiting for a car to come round the corner and plough straight through them

these 'organised' events are the worst

I like how ever youtube video here none of them were the drivers fault haha!

I dont see how you can cyclists dont cause drives to hurt them selfs of even fill them selfs

Im sure at one point a drive has swerved to avoid a cyclist cycling badly and hit somthing and died, its just less common due to the protection a car gives you.

i hate joggers
they should be banned from pavements incase they "run over someone"
and they should have to be insured incase they run into the side of your car
and they should have a bell to warn people theyre COMING in there lycra

Last edited:
bollocks mate

i hate joggers
they should be banned from pavements incase they "run over someone"
and they should have to be insured incase they run into the side of your car
and they should have a bell to warn people theyre COMING in there lycra

Time to close this thread before it gets even sillier? :grayno:

What I want to know is....

Why does my local council provide cycle lanes by widening the footpath to create a safe dedicated bike lane way away from the road, that results in a road junction going from 2 lanes to 1.

But the cyclists still use the road, with no lights, going through red lights?

Make them take a test, pay road tax, 28 days jail for not using lights or obeying road signals or indicating. Double the sentence for every repeat occurrence.

6 months extra for those who sport the lycria attire who think it is some form of protective clothing.

SS

Wow reading this thread has reminded me just how disconnected from the real world some people have become.

Taxing pushbikes...I feel like starting on the people that have made these daft suggestions but somehow the force is telling me that they probably are incapable of a rational discussion. Instead I'll just gaze out of the window and dream of a better world.

Just to say it's no longer road tax, but vehicle tax, due to C02 emissions, etc.

To tax a cyclist on C02 emissions, and the dis-repair of the road, is nothing short of ludicrous. And I say again, I'm a motorist that pays vehicle tax. To 'vehicle tax' a cyclist under the rules is nothing short of utter stupidity.

Please close this thread, as it encourages people to post replies that have no arguement in factual evidence.

Do you still like cycling when you are late for work or take the easy option?

Just to let you know.... I always cycle to work. Whether late/ Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter for years. My choice.

I also like to drive after work for social things.

Wow reading this thread has reminded me just how disconnected from the real world some people have become.

Taxing pushbikes...I feel like starting on the people that have made these daft suggestions but somehow the force is telling me that they probably are incapable of a rational discussion. Instead I'll just gaze out of the window and dream of a better world.

And if everyone ditched cars, and the majoriry went bike, I'll bet a new tax system would emerge for bikes.

Stop pissing about and tax the bikes NOW (along with a test on the importance of traffic lights, the need for night lights and what cycle lanes are for!)

SS

Just to say it's no longer road tax, but vehicle tax, due to C02 emissions, etc.

To tax a cyclist on C02 emissions, and the dis-repair of the road, is nothing short of ludicrous. And I say again, I'm a motorist that pays vehicle tax. To 'vehicle tax' a cyclist under the rules is nothing short of utter stupidity.

Please close this thread, as it encourages people to post replies that have no arguement in factual evidence.

Just to let you know.... I always cycle to work. Whether late/ Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter for years. My choice.

I also like to drive after work for social things.

Mate,its been 6/7 days since you last posted...let it go.

Everyone else has moved on,you should try it! :Clap:

Mate,its been 6/7 days since you last posted...let it go.

Everyone else has moved on,you should try it! :Clap:

It's been 6/7 days since I've been able to post. So, since as you asked me a question, out of politeness, I replied. Maybe not the answer you were expecting, eh? :Laugh: Then I requested that this thread should be closed. As I've said to you before, read my posts carefully!!!

This is my last post on this subject, whether you reply with some other feable arguement or not. Got better things to do with my time.

Last edited:
hate most of these stupid cyclists that have about 3-4 of them all beside eachother on a duel carriage way, meanwhile right beside them is a cycle lane.. on the footpath

STAY ON THE FOOTPATH AND I WONT GO AS CLOSE TO THE KERB AS I CAN SO YOU DONT ILLEGALLY UNDERTAKE ME, I OVERTOOK YOU FOR THE FACT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, STOP UNDERTAKING ME AT LIGHTS JUST TO HOLD ME BACK EVEN MORE

hate cyclists like that

there is 1 for every 20 odd cyclists that actually does it by the book, even then they annoy me by being on the road

i pay my car tax at £210 a year or something stupid like that, for the government to add a special space for cyclists where a traffic light is, so they can all block the way of cars...

we dont spend thousands getting a driving license, a car, insurance and tax to drive at 10mph everywhere, if we wanted that we would have a bicylce, so yes SOME OF US do have to get somewhere and fast(within the legal limit)

i love the other posts about how you kick cars and mirrors etc wen people annoy you, the next time u annoy me im gonna slice ur tyres hows that?

u dont see other drivers getting out and kicking other peoples cars do u ? dont be so fucking stupid lol

as others said, the idiots without lights at night time, yes they are stupid but what about these idiots with there rapid flashing lights jesus **** what are they trying to do cause seizures or something, if i put that on my car id get pulled over and told to take it off, and probably given a 30pound prize!, i flash my lights back at them when i see them il blind the cunts if they blind me, hazards to the road...

bicyclist%20cyclist%20finger%20flipping%20bird%20fuck%20you.jpg
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
hate most of these stupid cyclists that have about 3-4 of them all beside eachother on a duel carriage way, meanwhile right beside them is a cycle lane.. on the footpath

STAY ON THE FOOTPATH AND I WONT GO AS CLOSE TO THE KERB AS I CAN SO YOU DONT ILLEGALLY UNDERTAKE ME, I OVERTOOK YOU FOR THE FACT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, STOP UNDERTAKING ME AT LIGHTS JUST TO HOLD ME BACK EVEN MORE

hate cyclists like that

there is 1 for every 20 odd cyclists that actually does it by the book, even then they annoy me by being on the road

i pay my car tax at £210 a year or something stupid like that, for the government to add a special space for cyclists where a traffic light is, so they can all block the way of cars...

we dont spend thousands getting a driving license, a car, insurance and tax to drive at 10mph everywhere, if we wanted that we would have a bicylce, so yes SOME OF US do have to get somewhere and fast(within the legal limit)

i love the other posts about how you kick cars and mirrors etc wen people annoy you, the next time u annoy me im gonna slice ur tyres hows that?

u dont see other drivers getting out and kicking other peoples cars do u ? dont be so fucking stupid lol

as others said, the idiots without lights at night time, yes they are stupid but what about these idiots with there rapid flashing lights jesus **** what are they trying to do cause seizures or something, if i put that on my car id get pulled over and told to take it off, and probably given a 30pound prize!, i flash my lights back at them when i see them il blind the cunts if they blind me, hazards to the road...

Undertaking isn't illegal in a car so i'm guessing it's the same for a bike.you must be tripping if you think bikes should wait behind a line of cars.

undertaking is illegal unless someone is turning off right

if i have to queue behind traffic i damnwell think a bike should, they are just being impatient

Back