Cyclists I Hate You!!!!!

Why is it utter shite to generalise cyclists? The vast majority of them are inconsiderate arseholes with arrogant 'I'm helping the planet' attitudes

I've no "tree hugging" attitude to cycling to work. It's just a choice for keeping fit.

I eat takeaways, drink beer, etc, so you can generalise cyclists where you live, but so to say, 'Why is it utter shite to generalise cyclists? The vast majority of them are inconsiderate arseholes with arrogant 'I'm helping the planet' attitudes.'

Helping the planet attitudes? That's generlalising methinks! I just like cycling ffs!

The fact that you 'dissed' the fact that my work collegues death as an 'X Factor' moment p1sses me off big time. Well done, if that was your intention.. Hope you feel good about yourself now...

Last edited:
I've no "tree hugging" attitude to cycling to work. It's just a choice for keeping fit.

I eat takeaways, drink beer, etc, so you can generalise cyclists where you live, but so to say, 'Why is it utter shite to generalise cyclists? The vast majority of them are inconsiderate arseholes with arrogant 'I'm helping the planet' attitudes.'

Helping the planet attitudes? That's generlalising methinks! I just like cycling ffs!

Do you still like cycling when you are late for work or take the easy option?

Now you've done it again. You've edited a previous answer to try to make me look bad.

Naughty mate,very naughty.

Sad sad man. I have no problem with anyone mate and certainly not a keyboard warrior.
Snapman,you are categorically right in everything you say. I have no right to air my opinions on a forum and I apologise for differing from your most 'holy' opinions.

If any mods read this tomorrow can they delete my comments please cos I am in the wrong and Snapman is always right.

:roflmao:

Bit of a dicker.

Sorry pal, but you are a prick.

And yes, I meant to be offensive.

Then you should be charged with criminal damage.

I hate cyclists.I think they put on their ball hugging spandex in order to attract other cyclists whom they bum in a forest.

When you pay a tax to actually be on the road and when you actually obey the rules of the road then I'll respect your wishes.

Yeah childish, thats me.

hahahaha!

Cheers for my morning giggle

I'v said it before and i'll say it again, drives who dont give cyclists enough room are wanks, dont give them the right away are wanks (AS THAT IS THE LAW).

However

On the other side, cyclists who dont obay the road rules, cyclic dangerouslly are wanks too. But its harder for cyclists to get caught! lol

Honstally any driver who rushes by a cyclists close to them is just an idot, it takes what 20 seconds to find a large gap were you have a lot of room! for you and the cyclist, just be considerate ffs

I hate cyclists.I think they put on their ball hugging spandex in order to attract other cyclists whom they bum in a forest.

When you pay a tax to actually be on the road and when you actually obey the rules of the road then I'll respect your wishes.

Why is it utter shite to generalise cyclists? The vast majority of them are inconsiderate arseholes with arrogant 'I'm helping the planet' attitudes.

If you wish to operate a 'vehicle' on a public road then get a licence same as motorists HAVE to. Pay a fee for use of the said roads and observe the highway code that every other motorist in the UK has to abide by.
Until that happens then you should keep your spangly lycra balls off the road and leave it for the people who actually pay to use it.

Are you sure you weren't brain damaged in a tricycle accident when you were a kid? You don't half talk utter bollocks.

BTW I'd love to bum you with all my cycling gear on.

Are you sure you weren't brain damaged in a tricycle accident when you were a kid? You don't half talk utter bollocks.

No mate just wayyy too much beer last night :blushing::blushing:

I wish I had another arm sometimes though when I'm driving. It's impossible to smoke a cigarette, send a text message and steer around cyclists at the same time.

I think its great people cycle and im all for it but i do agree that a basic test should proberly be taken or anyone riding like a noob should be pulled and made to do a test perhaps?

I don't drive as don't really have a need to at the moment. However i cycle to work when the weather is good like at the moment and any other time i get a lift with the partner who passes my place of work on the way to her job. However whether i'm a passenger in a car or a cyclist i can see that there are numpties on bicycles and in vehicles on the roads.

I won't cycle on roads at all if i can help it as there are that many unconsiderate drivers around who don't give a sh1t about anyone else whether there in a vehicle or bicycle that i think it's unsafe. At the end of the day my safety is the most important thing even if it is supposedly against the law (or so i get told) to cycle on the footpaths.

One of the most annoying things for me when cycling is when i come to cross a road (on a proper crossing section) at a junction and the amount of cars which come off the islands without indicating to say whether there coming my way or not. Are cyclists and people on foot supposed to guess where these vehicles are going? I thought people were taught to use indicators in cars in driving lessons and the tests!

It wouldn't hurt cyclists OR drivers to have consideration for others who may be on the road and just use common sense with one another but unfortunately some people can't do either.

Best way to deal with a cyclist....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMKKH_BdgYE]YouTube - Cyclist pushes another cyclist and gets thrown to river[/ame]

:proud:

Point 1 - True

Point 2 - Yes thats correct, otherwise some ****** will knock you off, a cylcist is allowed as much of the road as he wants. Just becuase you are diving a car does not entiltle you to drive through us

Point 3 - Yes...and??

Point 4 - I agree there, they should obay the lights

Point 5 - I agree there also, its just common sense, it may stop you from being killed.

Point 6 - Do that to me, and I will kick your car!

thats the way to get a good beating, from me anyway, no wonder motorists dislike you

My point, and probably my last word on this is that you cannot generalise either way. I see bikes going through red lights and all the rest of it, and it annoys me as I know 'we' will all get tarnished with it.

But I also see the poor driving which is far more serious in my opinion.

If I, as a cyclist, get it wrong with a car then I will probably come off worse. If I as a car driver get it wrong with a cyclist then he will probably come of worst.

Thats my point.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTsy8rRWdEg]YouTube - Cyclist wipes out into back of bakkie![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Agf-qC9Cw]YouTube - Bicyclist hit by car[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGGi36AiSzM&feature=related]YouTube - Bike crashes into a car during bike race[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfoTcSi-TuM&feature=related]YouTube - Bicycle Gets Hit By Car China[/ame]

Back