Cyclists I Hate You!!!!!

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
6 Reasons why I hate cyclists:

1,, some of them don't know how to ride a bike

2, They cycle in the middle of the road slowing down traffic

3, Some nutters decide to cycle around a main round about when they can use the underground bypass.

4, They take no notice of traffic lights

5, They don't signal with their arm when they decide to turn right or left

6, Some get brave when you horn at them to get the **** out the way.

I just fucking don't like em. lol

Sorry if I offend any cyclists on here.

Last edited:
Re: CYCLIST I hate them!!!!!

Cyclists allways have right away unfortunally :(

just need to adjust ur driving and plan far enough a head to avoid veing caught up with them

I think it should be law that all cyclists have to gain license before they are allowed to set off on the road because at then end of the day they have to obey the same traffic signs as vehicles. They should at least do some sort of a theory test same as drivers.

trouble is most of em ride as if they have been smoking some of that revolving avatar of yours :banana::scooter:

They contribute nothing to the upkeep of the roads they like to use, unlike us car/motorcyclist`s, they also have no type of insurance should they hit you, which has happened to me! also I had one ride into my rear car window before....it bust his teeth..hehe...but are quick of the mark to go for compo.

Basic road test plus basic insurance is a must.

3, Some nutters decide to cycle around a main round about when they can use the underground bypass.

Point 1 - True

Point 2 - Yes thats correct, otherwise some ****** will knock you off, a cylcist is allowed as much of the road as he wants. Just becuase you are diving a car does not entiltle you to drive through us

Point 3 - Yes...and??

Point 4 - I agree there, they should obay the lights

Point 5 - I agree there also, its just common sense, it may stop you from being killed.

Point 6 - Do that to me, and I will kick your car!

They contribute nothing to the upkeep of the roads they like to use, unlike us car/motorcyclist`s, they also have no type of insurance should they hit you, which has happened to me! also I had one ride into my rear car window before....it bust his teeth..hehe...but are quick of the mark to go for compo.

Basic road test plus basic insurance is a must.

I have been saying this for years. I had a friend who was hit by a cyclist as they crossed the road. They didnt see him coming which was part his fault but the cyclist was coming down a steep hill doing god knows what speed . My friend broke his collar bone , fractured his wrist and had some bad bruising. He was lucky he was pretty well built as if this had been an OAP or someone on the smaller side it could have been much worse.

Also had another friend who had a cyclist ride into the side of his car leaving a big dent . Cyclist said oops sorry and went to ride off. He didnt get very far as my mate grabbed him and called the police. The guy paid for repairs to the car but he was willing to just piss off. Imagine if the car had hit the cyclist and said oops sorry and just drove off.

Cyclists I hate them ( Although there are some who obey the highway code )

i tell you what !

i been driving since i was 18 - i am now 32

i have been a courier and multi drop driver

i also mountain bike and i have come close to being knocked down so many times by dick head aggressive drivers

they seem to think they have right of way and they can bully cyclists

the joke is on you cos i rather be healthy and be able to use a bike than be a fat twat stuck in my car with high blood pressure and suffering from road rage

You forgot the idiots who drive after dark without any form of lighting other than a poxy little rear reflector.

And the ones that scrape up the side of your car when you are stopped in traffic and there isn't room for them to pass on the inside!

My daughter's friend got knocked down by a cyclist when she was six and got her two front teeth knocked out. She was crossing the road at traffic lights at a school, the lights were green for us to cross and there was even a lollipop lady standing in the middle of the road, the cyclist for some strange reason still seemed to think he had the right of way?

I totally agree with most of this, being a professional driver who used to have a lot of time and patience for cyclist I now don't, there's a new breed of cyclist I've noticed lately, their discourteous, dangerous, and downright agressive with no regard for laws of the road.

Only last week whilst driving along Princes St in Edinburgh there was a woman cyclist, cycling along waving a great big chain to the roadside, I had to change lanes to avoid getting hit with it, when she came alongside at the lights I asked her what the fcuk she was doing and she said she was making sure no car came too close to her, when i pointed out that if she hits any car with it she would be in serious trouble as she's not insured, she just looked bewildered, the lights changed and I parted with, Ya mad fecking COW. :Angryfire

:Cheers:

i tell you what !

i been driving since i was 18 - i am now 32

i have been a courier and multi drop driver

i also mountain bike and i have come close to being knocked down so many times by dick head aggressive drivers

they seem to think they have right of way and they can bully cyclists

the joke is on you cos i rather be healthy and be able to use a bike than be a fat twat stuck in my car with high blood pressure and suffering from road rage

I was a courier in london for about 10 years for a company based in brewer street soho,i agree a few car/lorry drivers do think they can bully cyclists i was on a motorbike but did give pushbikes a go for about a month,i have to say when i was on a pushbike i never felt safe it felt like every driver hated me they did their best to anoy me like getting close to the curb so i could not get up the inside, or close to a keep left sign so i had to wait or go round it.i only drive a car now i dont have a motorbike or pushbike anymore so my way of thinking may of changed but i see pushbike cyclists go though zebra crossings on the pavement up one way streets though red lights you know the rest,now days even people walking the streets dont like cyclists,i dont hate cyclists and if i can move out their way to let them though i will but some thing has to be done not all but a lot of cyclists think they can do what they want,i would like to see the police pick on pushbike cyclists as they do motorbike cyclists and car drivers,when pushbikers start to respect the law car drivers will start to respect the cyclist more, these are my views for london not the rest of the country, i do hate the racer pushbikers in the countryside 2/3 a breast slowing everyone up and not giving a toss, i hate them so much.

they did their best to anoy me like getting close to the curb so i could not get up the inside
isnt this undertaking which is illegal
if a cyclist obays the rules of the road
i will give him/her a wide berth but if they flount the law ie forgeting that traffic lights excist, dont use lights when needed ride up to lights then mount the pavement cross the intersection then go back on to the road on the other side of the lights,
ride on the sidewalk (if i done this in a car or on a motorbike ppl would complain)

as i said if they follow the rules i dont have an argument with them

amount of times I've seen this

Huge fecking HGV at the red lights waiting to turn left, lights going to amber then out of nowhere a cyclist whizzing down between the kerb and HGV. As the HGV is turning the cyclist then has no option but to mount the kerb coming within a whisker of hitting a pedestrian (can see the time when I'll have ketchup all over my whistle when a HGV hits a cyclist). This is mainly the couriers who ride these bikes like bats out of hell and playing russian roulette.

I tend to find the majority of people using a cycle to commute to work have more road sence and don't dice with life but the couriers have there own set of rules

I don't cycle

Car - Train - Walk to work

Last edited:
With me I have respect for the cyclists who go out onto the roads and obey the traffic laws that all us drivers have to but its the tw*ts that only follw them as long as it suites them. Had a guy cycle past me at a red light guy then mounted the kerb cycled along the pedestrian part with green lights then at the other side dismounted the kerb and continued on his way down the road at the other side of the junction. almost knocked over a few grannys in the process

i just think most motorists are complete prats behind the wheel

always in a rush to get somewhere always hyper aggressive

difference is when you are on a bike u havent got metal surrounding you, u can replace a car but u cant replace your body

seems to me most drivers dont understand that they are gambling with cyclists by trying to squeeze through gaps and speeding past that they are putting their lives at risk

examples such as twat drivers who dont stop at zebra crossing though other cars have, overtaking cyclists with oncoming traffic, not stopping at t junctions when the pedestrian / cyclists has right of way

i pay road tax but i dont use the roads cos i would end up severely injured by now due to how aggressive drivers are

how is it my problem so many drivers are so fucking fat and lazy they cant be arsed to walk and rather use their car when going to the shops

i am sorry for hijacking this thread but we are rapidly turning into america with clinical obesity and stress

I couple of years ago I had 2 propper racing/hobbyist cyclist coming up behind me ... One road full speed straight into the back of me.

He then tried to say it was my fault for been there and asked for my insurrance details to claim against for damage to the bike, personal injury.

I should point out here that I was stopped a cross roads, with a yellow box junction. The lights were on green but my exit was completly blocked by a queue of traffic.

The cyclists could have gone around me ... but clearly they just were not looking ahead.

There a danger to other road users, expect to be able to claim against other peoples insurrance without needing any themselves.

Needless to say I refused to give my insurrance details there, saying I did not have them handy but gave them an address to write to to request them. They then asked how he was going to get home, so I pointed out they were 3m from a bus stop and left em. Piss takers.

Needless to say that was years ago now and I never heard anything. Guess none of the no-win-no-fee solicitors wanted to take on a case about riding into the back of a stopped car in a queue of traffic.

Pisses me off tho that cyclists seem to think they can do what they want and it's always the car drivers fault. I had to change insurrance companies that year as my current one tried to double my insurrance because of a 'potential outstanding claim' that I'd had to inform them about. Mind you got a better deal elsewhere.

To this day I hate cyclists on the road now. Kids on bikes I am ok with ... but the tossers that try racing on public roads ...

Saw a strange thing yesterday--- a cyclist stopped at a red light. :)

we the car .van,hgv ETC drivers are the professional drivers as we have passed the test but cyclists are not so that's why some common sense has to be used but at the end of the day no matter how wrong they are in its still the drivers fault ..i totally agree with most of youse about cyclists causing trouble in the roads but that's life and the drivers should be trained for the cautions the cyclists cause so there is no excuse just be patient and calm

Well I'm glad that the motorists on this forum abide by the rules of the road and don't use their mobile phones whilst driving. It becomes a daily occurence for me whilst riding my bike to work spotting idiotic motorists happily chatting away on their phone and paying no attention to the road. I generally see moronic motorists parking in cycle lanes thinking that its a bay reserved for them, its a cycle lane go figure. Motorists cutting you up and scaring the shit out of you, pulling out of side streets without looking and then mouthing "sorry". Turning left just as they have passed you instead of politely waiting and the best one are the idiots who drive like they're on a race track and don't have insurance. Have a look at this website its created by a guy who cycles to work and is from the cyclists point of view. It kinda puts things into perspective. Admittedly there are a number of bad cyclist on the road who don't follow the rules of the road but there are probably a larger number of motorists who use their mobile's whilst driving.

Let he without sin cast the first stone.

Regards

Liam

Last edited:
Back