cs vm on dbox? need a team

it will be the exact same procedure but with some modifications to make it work with cable. .....

Unfortunately I dont think it is the same procedure as for the boxes which can be done your probably going to have to get your hands dirty and do some jtagging etc. For cards that are paired to boxes that cant be jtagged or otherwise accessed (2110's, PVR type etc) then your unlikely to ever to be able to extract the required info to pair those cards.

As i've said before, unless you have one of the older generation boxes then your effectively stuffed when it comes to trying to share your card. You just can't get into the boxes to get the required info !

Remember, theres a lot of boxes you cant even get the boxkey from, getting the pairing keyset will be a similar obstacle.

.....I think guys like Cydine, LraiZer, and mrdude are way up there in this respect.

Unfortunately its not dbox/dreambox coders that are needed. Its people who understand the chipsets and asembly level code of various stb's so that reverse engineering can occur.

Anyway, the dbox/dreambox code already exists. There are cams/servers available that run quite happily with N3 once you have the required pairing keysets. For instance, rqcs will handle most N3 card variants without problem.

Right, you don't have to reinvent the wheel. N3 cardsharing is already running with linux boxes.
Boxkey and RSA key from the receiver for the server card is needed. Maybe the wellknown bloke from poland can extract them from a uk box.

Unfortunately I dont think it is the same procedure as for the boxes which can be done your probably going to have to get your hands dirty and do some jtagging etc. For cards that are paired to boxes that cant be jtagged or otherwise accessed (2110's, PVR type etc) then your unlikely to ever to be able to extract the required info to pair those cards.

As i've said before, unless you have one of the older generation boxes then your effectively stuffed when it comes to trying to share your card. You just can't get into the boxes to get the required info !

Remember, theres a lot of boxes you cant even get the boxkey from, getting the pairing keyset will be a similar obstacle.

i subscribe to vm on the vip package and have only used dbox2, dream & sammy as a hobby and for tvs upstairs for the kids, as i think the charge for multiroom is a rip off......therefore i will have 2 cards when n3 comes along....1 for the v+ and 1 for my original subbed pace 4000.....i've jtaged these before but never a subbed box....is it poss to get all necessary info from box to set up c/s on my network for boxes upstairs?? ie dream and dbox2 using a softcam?

cheers

You need the info from a box paired with an n3 card.

I doubt many people will be discussing such things publically though.
Its not rocket science, but most people will never put the effort in :( was the same with the old system and I cant see it changing.

What channles if any channles does the old dbox2 still receive now adays..?

Running which image..?

Last edited:
Its not rocket science, but most people will never put the effort in :( was the same with the old system and I cant see it changing.

But there are some people willing to at least try it, but could do with point in the right direction... Getting the bits on the box is no problem, it's getting the info from the subbed box/card.

is it poss to get all necessary info from box to set up c/s on my network for boxes upstairs?? ie dream and dbox2 using a softcam?

Yes, its possible but at this point in time to have a chance of doing it your going to have to thouroughly understand how pairing works. The best thing to study is the US 101/102 cards and possibly the 110 card (Spain) and see how they handled pairing. N3 pairing is remarkably similar.

If you can read Spanish there's an awful lot of info on this stuff !

ps, my Spanish is equivelent to the level possesed by a certain waiter in "Fawlty Towers" (ie limited) but I still managed to suss most of it.

Maybe the wellknown bloke from poland can extract them from a uk box.

I read on some cable forum that well known bloke from poland , " couldn't find water in a well"

So sending him a receiver to get your RSA key might be a waste of time/ money.

Id say there must be some members on here that would be able to get the RSA key and Bk without having to send the box to Poland.

Simply check the internet site of that bloke from poland which boxes are cracked as of yet.

Simply check the internet site of that bloke from poland which boxes are cracked as of yet.

don't need to do that i can tell you what he does .

he compares two dumps and then gives you the diff bytes ie boxkey ird

now since the rsa keys are going to be the same on every box that uses the dt08 method how the fook is he going to compare them .

as for sending him a box looking for the sk well then if that what the so called scene has become then maybe it is about time it was over.

nobody want's to try anything these days it's all give me ,give me are il pay for it no wonder why there's so many traders

tr0jan

can some one pm the guy from polands web site address please, I dont get the couldn't find water etc lol

cheers

been on here for years, and have been reading this thread with interest, alot of technical stuff, although i know my way about the box and fixes, i just wish i was more technical and trained in the decoding side to lend a hand.............cheers

i just wish i was more technical and trained in the decoding side to lend a hand.............cheers

Let me ask you this ... why are there not more technical and "trained" people in the decoding site?

Infact what does "trained" mean? Do you think developers/hackers went on coursed to learn how to crack countermeasures and code solutions?

The real truth is instead of spending your time watching TV on Nagra1 days, you should have spent more time understand why you were able to watch TV, how it work. Then maybe at least you would have a clue where to start.

Let me ask you this ... why are there not more technical and "trained" people in the decoding site?

Infact what does "trained" mean? Do you think developers/hackers went on coursed to learn how to crack countermeasures and code solutions?

The real truth is instead of spending your time watching TV on Nagra1 days, you should have spent more time understand why you were able to watch TV, how it work. Then maybe at least you would have a clue where to start.
i dont spend my time watching tv all the time, i do try and learn and watch whats going on around me on the dbox scene, and i have tried to learn but find it a bit confusing, its the same as everything else, sometimes you have to be shown something instead of reading it to get your head round it..............cheers

... sometimes you have to be shown something instead of reading it to get your head round it.....

There's a few on here, myself included that have actually tried to teach stuff but it always has limited success. Once the immediate necessity is over the people who showed such enthusiasm initially tend to fall away very quickly until the next crisis. There's been a few exceptions but nowhere near enough !

nobody want's to try anything these days it's all give me ,give me are il pay for it no wonder why there's so many traders

tr0jan

i am afraid this is still the only way YOU will ever get to see N3 without an official sub!!

IF and its a big if and when also a big when it will be done by so called "traders" coz they have the most to gain, always have and always will- the dbox "scene" was not born out of hobbyist but traders and so was any other hack for the cable/sat scene.

so you will need to thank the "traders" for all the hard work

i am afraid this is still the only way YOU will ever get to see N3 without an official sub!!

IF and its a big if and when also a big when it will be done by so called "traders" coz they have the most to gain, always have and always will- the dbox "scene" was not born out of hobbyist but traders and so was any other hack for the cable/sat scene.

don't agree with that there has been a lot off good work done over the years by people that had/have no intentions off making money so to thank traders well i don't think so . infact it has been because off the traders that many a good hack that been held back . and that don't only go for the uk scene goes for the usa and europe as well.

so how many traders do you know that can hack???

a little harsh i think

Back