Cross EPG/Internal Flash

Even though epg.dat is from the 23rd I'm still getting all the epg data. I'm purposely not going to do anything to see if corrects itself.

Even though epg.dat is from the 23rd I'm still getting all the epg data. I'm purposely not going to do anything to see if corrects itself.

well i think mine did but not 100% sure as i had to reboot after i put your new file on, i will see what happens next time, everything updated correctly last night so will have to wait and watch see what we get.

The latest crossepg from pli feeds with iamateaf's file added

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepgiamateaf_0.6.2+git286+7589233-r0_mipsel.ipk
    830.5 KB · Views: 6
cheers ellie1998 nice work, makes it easier for the novice's

good question, I don't know to be honest
It's this one removed as wrong :)
If it's wrong let me know and I will change.

Last edited:
Hopefully got it right this time.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepgiamateaf_0.6.2+git286+7589233-r0_mipsel.ipk
    830.5 KB · Views: 10
Thanks ellie, gis a quick run down on what we do with this file matey, I have been following this thread from page 1, just tying a few loose ends up and the like, (I'm still on HDD by the way and have been for some time with out any adjustments and the like.....no idea how!..lol)

stick it in your temp dir and install through blue button if i remember correctly.

Last edited:
Thanks ellie, gis a quick run down on what we do with this file matey, I have been following this thread from page 1, just tying a few loose ends up and the like, (I'm still on HDD by the way and have been for some time with out any adjustments and the like.....no idea how!..lol)

That's the full CrossEPG package so as Napster has said copy the file over to /tmp or on my image I can also copy it to /media/hdd or /media/usb, then go into Software Management and select Install Local of something similar to that.

Thanks for that mate, Just to let you and the team know, I'm still running on Hard disk for the EPG, I haven't touched any thing, the only setting I've changed is "download on tune" I have that set to "disable" and that's the only thing I've done, been in hard disk ever since...... I'll leave it like and see what happens over the next few weeks etc.

Dibbs.

screenshot-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for that mate, Just to let you and the team know, I'm still running on Hard disk for the EPG, I haven't touched any thing, the only setting I've changed is "download on tune" I have that set to "disable" and that's the only thing I've done, been in hard disk ever since...... I'll leave it like and see what happens over the next few weeks etc.

Dibbs.

View attachment 65176

yours is set totally different to mine take a look a few posts back m8, im not even sure what correct way is :) as you can see both set up diferent which is correct way for the image

Attachments

• Dibbers.jpg
    Dibbers.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 13
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I thought I'd just stay as the "control" and leave it all the way it is, apart from that change that I done some time ago, it's been on internal HDD ever since, I deleted the # from the file and then left it, changed the one as I described above and it's been like that ever since, I'll wait and see.....tik......tok...tik....tok

crossepg has done it again, going to leave it and not do anything and the inc rebooting see what happens tomorrow.

Attachments

• Part 2.JPG
    Part 2.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Part 1.JPG
    Part 1.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 9
crossepg has done it again, going to leave it and not do anything and the inc rebooting see what happens tomorrow.

I'm trying to figure out how it runs at the timed setting and exactly what it runs, when I have figured this out I'll need to look at the source code. Not having developed it it takes a bit of arsing around to figure things out and I haven't had much time to arse around at the mo :)

I'm trying to figure out how it runs at the timed setting and exactly what it runs, when I have figured this out I'll need to look at the source code. Not having developed it it takes a bit of arsing around to figure things out and I haven't had much time to arse around at the mo :)

hi m8

was just posting to keep you up to date the more info you get the more hopefully it will help you, there is no rush m8 all the work you are doing, i for one are grateful.

i have a question grossepg does the site update there info daily or only when there is a change to the programs :)

Back