Cross EPG/Internal Flash

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Twice now Ive gone into configure and EPG is writing to Internal Flash although I set it to Storage Device (usb)

then after a day or so Ill go check again and its set to Internal Flash :err: I have to On/Off from rear before it will find anything other than internal flash

how do I clear the internal flash ?
cheers :)

also Ive noticed that I have an option to choose a preffered lamedb file that I dont remember seeing before

Twice now Ive gone into configure and EPG is writing to Internal Flash although I set it to Storage Device (usb)

then after a day or so Ill go check again and its set to Internal Flash :err: I have to On/Off from rear before it will find anything other than internal flash

how do I clear the internal flash ?
cheers :)

Any chance its a dodgy usb stick m8?

Not sure where they are stored in internal,
try pressing pvr when its using internal as its storage and you should be able to delete them from there I think :)

USB is fine and stores picons

Just odd how twice it's disappeared
Also before reboot it don't even show hdd
I'll keep an eye on it daily see what happens

Sent from my iPhone

mines done this a couple of times on the dbuk image.......also my pvr has ignored the hard drive and ive got 1% of internal memory left....how do i delete whats gone to the internal flash? is there a pre set location?

It kept doing it do ive reflashed mate

Not checked in a few days but it's been fine so far after reflash

Sent from my iPhone

That's a bit strange how it reverts back to the internal flash....? how did you get on?

I reflashed and it still done it
I got a new Sandisk 16GB Cruzer Fit USB and its still doing it

has anybody else noticed this ? if so are DBUK aware of it do you know

also is there a way to clear internal flash arart from a reflash

cheers all

after some searching it seems its CrossEpg 0.62 that could be the problem

Im looking for 0.6 as this one seems to be ok

I reflashed and it still done it
I got a new Sandisk 16GB Cruzer Fit USB and its still doing it

has anybody else noticed this ? if so are DBUK aware of it do you know
ting
also is there a way to clear internal flash arart from a reflash

cheers all

John i had the exact same problem well almost. I had set crossepg to use the hdd but for some reason it started writing to int flash. hdd was still showing as path for recording and timeshift but i had no hdd option in cross epg setup. I reflashed also as the box started green screening. That was 2 days ago and its been fine since.
I will also keep an eye on it.
Could be a coincidence but i thought it only happened after i loaded perm timeshift plugin

Happening on my dm800se with the dbuk image & just noticed it's also doing it on my dm800 with a open pli image.

I dont think its the Image(s)

check your version of CrossEpg see if its 0.62

can anyone find version 0.6 :)

Ive found crossepg-0.6.0-svn-179-qboxhd_update, but I spoze that wont work on Dreambox ? as it say qboxhd

What bootloader are you all using?

I'm using crossepg 0.62 running DBUK 2.1 and bootloader 84a and its rock solid

Im still using DBUK 1.1 with SL82
never did get around to updating lol

Interesting as I only used version 1.1 for a very short time,but on 2.1 its spot on

Back