"Crackdown on early release"

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Boris Johnson vowed to crack down on early release before attack

What we need to do is transfer all non-UK national prisoners to their country of origin. Why should the UK taxpayer foot the extraordinary bill for keeping these in cushy UK prisons?

That would free up some space so that full sentences could be served.

Any terrorists should be sent to the squalid, non-cushy, prisons in their country of origin.

There Boris, stick that in your manifesto and I'll consider not voting Brexit Party.

Better still.....

It's much cheaper, but I'd like more suffering. As long as it is in "suitable" prison - Not UK.

Abu Hamza's cell has a black and white TV, in a supermax in the USA. That is OK, but somewhat too lenient for my liking.

I think Abu Qatada was sent back to Jordan, good choice, it will be a total shithole.

Last edited:
sums up whats wrong with our system way too soft should never got released send them home

What about this fella then Is he ok because he is white? (
London Bridge attack: Prisoner who confronted terrorist is not a hero, say family of the woman he murdered )

No one seems bothered that a rather useless politician is more interested in gaining votes than the fact people have been killed. Or that murderers are allowed to roam the streets. We always seem more concerned is anything that racist. (send everybody back to where they came for) You really do appaul me.
If someone commits a crime here then they should pay the price here!!
My thoughts!!

London Bridge attack: Prisoner who confronted terrorist is not a hero, say family of the woman he murdered )

No one seems bothered that a rather useless politician is more interested in gaining votes than the fact people have been killed. Or that murderers are allowed to roam the streets. We always seem more concerned is anything that racist. (send everybody back to where they came for) You really do appaul me.
My thoughts!!

He should, and was, being dealt with here. Unfortunately, our judicial system is useless. If non-nationals commit a crime, I think they should be tried here and their sentence be carried out in their own country, at that country's cost.

My thoughts!!
He should have been shot too. :)

Whats he up to lol.

GEAR.png

But agreed, never should have been let out.

Just watched the uncut videos of it.
Looks like shots were right on the button 😀
Well done to the cops, they were “very” quick to arrive at the scene and first shot took the rat out.
👍🏼

Im some what sceptical of this being called a terrorist attack as media have been saying, this is more a lunatic let out to early from prison.
Sadly people have lost lives, but one life that no one will shed a tear for is that dead rat lying on the street with his brains all over the road.

All convicted non UK nationals should be regarded as having broken their entry rights and returned from whence they came. When it comes to terrorism on home soil the only solution should be a bullet. No arrests, no court trial just a swift end.

Just watched the uncut videos of it.
Looks like shots were right on the button 😀
Well done to the cops, they were “very” quick to arrive at the scene and first shot took the rat out.
👍🏼

Im some what sceptical of this being called a terrorist attack as media have been saying, this is more a lunatic let out to early from prison.
Sadly people have lost lives, but one life that no one will shed a tear for is that dead rat lying on the street with his brains all over the road.

Got whatsapp'd the video last night. That copper dragged the guy off, then pop, pop. Good night Irene.

They get sent back after they have severed their sentence if we sent them back before what is to say that their country of origin would punish them?

Boris Johnson vowed to crack down on early release before attack
One has to smile at the cynical way that this cretin tried to blame the labour party and corbin personally this morning on tv. Talk about making hay while the sun shines. Ten years in power and its not their fault that the streets are awash with every type of murderer possible. I do not think there was anyone on the bridge that wasn't a crimminal. (Shakes my head) This politiction takes bull.......... to a whole new level.
As to sending people back... I think my views are fairly well known on this type of topic. The right of the individual To be accountalbe to the british people and Sentenced by use is paramount. Then you serve your time here, Not somewhere else. Some of the camps where terrorist are held will soon quietly close and they will be released. Plus there are many that are more British than most of us on here and the colour of one's skin should never give greedence to how one is treated.
My Thoughts.

They get sent back after they have severed their sentence if we sent them back before what is to say that their country of origin would punish them?

Deportation isn't that common from what I've read.

They get out before serving half a sentence here anyway.

I want them off British soil, in their own country, not costing the taxpayer £65,000 a year. Let their own country pay for it. We could check that they are still locked up and if not, the country is fined or sanctions are imposed.

Doesn't really matter whether they would be punished back home or not. The UK would save a fortune in not having to care for them and we would have effectively removed their threat to us.
If their native country wants to let sex offenders/ rapists go unpunished then that is their choice and they will regret it, likewise with thieves or acts of violence. Why would they not punish them?

Back