"Crackdown on early release"

Why do people see stuff that isn't there?
I Had not seen anything there, I was merely being polite simple because you were brave enough to bring in something personal into the conversation and for that i commend you. The reason I brought it up was to give my view on the laws that mean every counrty has the right and obligation to prosecute anyone of any race for crimes committed in their country and also to highlight the treaties that you mentioned. That was why I put in the quote on international law. Hope this clears things up.
My Thoughts

Now here's another thing that needs addressing. All these weasel's should be solitary confined. Same applies to nonses!
(And anyone concerned about these subhuman cnuts rights should be banged up with them)

Different kettle of fish, let the nonces in with the rest of the population, see how long they last.

As for the Jihadi's, we cannot send them anywhere if they're British Citizens, which the Bridge dude was. We've already proven that prison doesn't work, rehabilitation doesn't work, neither does torture or trying to turn them. Yet again it's a war about religion, same as the majority of other wars that have been fought.

One crime is pretty much the same as another. If you are killed/murdered then you are dead. If you commit the crime in the uk then we get the pleasure of taking it through our system and putting the culprits in jail. You can not pick and choose who you prosecute and pretend you got a magic wand, simple because you find it offensive to deal with people who's heritige might be in question. Absolutely ridiculious.
My Thoughts

I believe he was British born. Being buried in Pakistan shows where his and his family's true allegiance lies.

Not really. Here he wouldn't be allowed a burial by Islam means, they normally get an unmarked grave or something. I believe in Islam the body has to be buried within a week or something. He's being buried in Kashmir, which isn't Pakistan, nor India lol.

TBH im more concerned with the British ones, who are returning from Syria/Iraq etc and then becoming sleeper cells.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The first point I would make is this. We have moved on here from a valid question to out and out racism. One of the biggest problems with this site is the ease at which certain topics change to one of bigoted views and hearsay.
Personally I do not give a dam if someone’s parents were born in Pakistan or Timbuctoo to be honest. Two things make you British. Being born here and Citizenship. That entitles you to the right to be tried by your peers. (The Magna Carta). This is how it is.
I have sat through the video so that any comment I make are based on what I observed. Firstly I would point out as an administrator you should know better than to post a video that is an advert for racism. You offer no links to validate any of the claims. Two thousand women raped, offering flowers. Supply links to these stories. Let’s see a story not a poisoned post by a bigoted Anarchist. Most of the content I would challenge. The supposed interview of the politician. Show the link to the real interview if there is one and let’s see how far out of context that was taken. We all make remarks in jest or even in anger but when it is just shown without the context it can mean something completely opposite to what was being said.
Finally I would ask you to deal with the question that was asked. ( Crackdown on early release) And refrain from preaching Racism or advertising links to anarchist.
My Thoughts

The first point I would make is this. We have moved on here from a valid question to out and out racism. One of the biggest problems with this site is the ease at which certain topics change to one of bigoted views and hearsay.
Personally I do not give a dam if someone’s parents were born in Pakistan or Timbuctoo to be honest. Two things make you British. Being born here and Citizenship. That entitles you to the right to be tried by your peers. (The Magna Carta). This is how it is.
I have sat through the video so that any comment I make are based on what I observed. Firstly I would point out as an administrator you should know better than to post a video that is an advert for racism. You offer no links to validate any of the claims. Two thousand women raped, offering flowers. Supply links to these stories. Let’s see a story not a poisoned post by a bigoted Anarchist. Most of the content I would challenge. The supposed interview of the politician. Show the link to the real interview if there is one and let’s see how far out of context that was taken. We all make remarks in jest or even in anger but when it is just shown without the context it can mean something completely opposite to what was being said.
Finally I would ask you to deal with the question that was asked. ( Crackdown on early release) And refrain from preaching Racism or advertising links to anarchist.
My Thoughts

Watch the video, he talks about Usman Khan and his early release.

My Thoughts

I posted the PJW video so that people could watch it and draw their own conclusions on the early release of Usman Khan. It was at the start of the video, if you chose to watch the rest, or "sat through it", as you put it, then that is up to you.

That you "sat through it" demonstrates to me that you had preconceptions about the video and that is why you find it objectionable. To sit through something is not the same as watching something. If you don't like something, turn it off, don't comment on it.

I don't find PJW racist, neither do many others. If his video was deemed racist it would have been pulled from YouTube by now.

I don't care about claims in the parts of his video where Usman Khan isn't the subject. If you want to investigate the other claims, then be my guest, but if you post about it, then please learn better grammar and how to use paragraphs, as deciphering your rant gave me a headache.

Look up "anarchy" while you are at it.

One bad apple doesn't kill a harvest. Even if these programs can save one person, then it's better than the alternative.

anarchist

a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power.
It is grammatically correct to call someone a anarchist who promotes hatred, Racism and discord as the person in your video does. If the video was only relevent for the first few seconds Then some guidence in your post would have been helpful. As to You Tube pulling the video. Well they let Boris Johnson Tell all kinds of lies without pulling his video's so missing some is not so unusual.
As to your somewhat uncalled for personal attack on my grammer in my use of paragraphs. Again as a Administrater you should be ashamed of yourself to mock a person who's command of the english language is not of the same standard as yourself. That said i will most humbly point out that in my first paragraph i make the point that denotes my post. In the second paragraph i deal with my point on the law. The third paragraph i deal with your video. The last paragraph i ask for a return to the topic. Four different points. Four paragraphs. If i am incorrect than i apologise for my poor education but i will reittorate. To have pointed that out in a demeaning way was uncalled for and you should be ashamed of yourself.
I will give you a word to look up ....
Elitism
My thoughts

anarchist

a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power.
It is grammatically correct to call someone a anarchist who promotes hatred, Racism and discord as the person in your video does. If the video was only relevent for the first few seconds Then some guidence in your post would have been helpful. As to You Tube pulling the video. Well they let Boris Johnson Tell all kinds of lies without pulling his video's so missing some is not so unusual.
As to your somewhat uncalled for personal attack on my grammer in my use of paragraphs. Again as a Administrater you should be ashamed of yourself to mock a person who's command of the english language is not of the same standard as yourself. That said i will most humbly point out that in my first paragraph i make the point that denotes my post. In the second paragraph i deal with my point on the law. The third paragraph i deal with your video. The last paragraph i ask for a return to the topic. Four different points. Four paragraphs. If i am incorrect than i apologise for my poor education but i will reittorate. To have pointed that out in a demeaning way was uncalled for and you should be ashamed of yourself.
I will give you a word to look up ....
Elitism
My thoughts

@Last Boy Scout , paragraphs, please. That thing above is near unreadable. Grammar is how we arrange sentences and words, nothing to do with the words therewithin. It is not possible to understand another person's post unless you are both using the same language rules. I'm literally having to translate what you type.

PJW doesn't rebel against all authority, he disagrees with many governmental policies. From what I have seen, on both sides although he is considered "Alt-Right" by some.

I never mock people who's educational standards or ability to express themselves are not like mine. I'm not from an "upmarket" background and I'm not from the bottom of society either. What I do expect from people is a drive to better themselves, from any level. It should be a continuous development.

Well. Fair takes ones breath away. The sheer arrogance of the person. I asked a simple question. I asked for some clarification on the video you posted. I asked for some links to show that what was said was factual. Instead of an answer I am attacked. Not on my post but on my ability to communicate my view in a way deemed acceptable to a person of your vast but questionable intellect. As you refuse to show any information I have taken the liberty of posting links of interest regarding the person in the video and a more unbiased opinion of the term Diversity is Our Strength. You accuse me of playing the trump Card in saying racism. Sadly the video you used and verbal abuse you have uttered lead me to believe… Well I will leave it at that. I will not fall to the same level of insults.
Paul Joseph Watson - RationalWiki
In what way is diversity a strength? - Quora

Well. Fair takes ones breath away. The sheer arrogance of the person. I asked a simple question. I asked for some clarification on the video you posted. I asked for some links to show that what was said was factual. Instead of an answer I am attacked. Not on my post but on my ability to communicate my view in a way deemed acceptable to a person of your vast but questionable intellect. As you refuse to show any information I have taken the liberty of posting links of interest regarding the person in the video and a more unbiased opinion of the term Diversity is Our Strength. You accuse me of playing the trump Card in saying racism. Sadly the video you used and verbal abuse you have uttered lead me to believe… Well I will leave it at that. I will not fall to the same level of insults.
Look at Spectre's post above, use it as an example of how paragraphs break up a post to make it easier to read. Your post above can be hard to follow and next to impossible as they get longer.
We used to have one guy on here who never used commas or fullstops, his posts were like riddles.

As for your needless use of the racist card again.....................BORING...........Look that one up ;)

RationalWiki? Credible sources please.

I'm not "refusing" to cite sources for parts of a YouTube video that I wasn't referring to, I'm just not interested in researching them. I was referring to the part of the video where he talks about early release. Although, PJW is usually spot-on anyway.

If you want to check the validity of what PJW has said, then please do. I never take things at face value and I seek supporting material all the time. People mock me for quoting the Daily Mail, what they don't know, or take into account, is that I also read the Guardian, the Independent, Breitbart, Huffington Post and many other news sources before I make my mind up on what the truth is.

I absorb information from many sources and try to make best judgement on what is real, where bias is and where agendas lie.

My "questionable intellect", that sounds like an ad hominem.

Last edited:
Back