"Crackdown on early release"

Sending a terrorist back to a country of terrorist is not an answer to anything. You merely remove your responsibillity to deal properly with a problem within your own country. They would just come straight back here on the next available boat, plane or whatever form of transport that was available. As to it not mattering to whether they are punished or not i beg to differ. Lack of punishment would lead to an influx of attacks like you have never seen. We would be the soft touch of the world. Imagine how people would feel having lost someone only to find out that the terrorist were just shipped out to continue their killing. Again we come to the home grown. You cant shipped them out and pretend they are someone else's responsibillity. By leaving the ones we have in the camps abroard and not dealing with them. They to will be free to commit more attacks very soon. My conclusion is the same. Deal with our own problems here and not pretend that we do not have any.
Again just my thoughts, not meant to offend or upset anyone.

Sending a terrorist back to a country of terrorist is not an answer to anything. You merely remove your responsibillity to deal properly with a problem within your own country. They would just come straight back here on the next available boat, plane or whatever form of transport that was available. As to it not mattering to whether they are punished or not i beg to differ. Lack of punishment would lead to an influx of attacks like you have never seen. We would be the soft touch of the world. Imagine how people would feel having lost someone only to find out that the terrorist were just shipped out to continue their killing. Again we come to the home grown. You cant shipped them out and pretend they are someone else's responsibillity. By leaving the ones we have in the camps abroard and not dealing with them. They to will be free to commit more attacks very soon. My conclusion is the same. Deal with our own problems here and not pretend that we do not have any.
Again just my thoughts, not meant to offend or upset anyone.

If we removed all terrorists there wouldn't be a terrorist problem.

Your say "Sending a terrorist back to a country of terrorist is not an answer to anything. You merely remove your responsibillity to deal properly with a problem within your own country.". Yes, exactly, it shouldn't be our problem. It should be the problem of their country of origin. Are you saying that the countries that these people originate from are incapable of dealing with criminals? Or perhaps you allude these countries don't care whether terrorists attack British citizens?

Strict border control needs to be applied. No "freedom of movement", because it's too easy to obtain EU passports from the dodgy little countries.

I'm not talking about "home grown" terrorists, they can, of course, be detained here. What I'm talking about is foreign criminals who should be repatriated so that we don't have to pay for them.

I tell you what also needs to stop, drastically.

Legal Aid

Toady Bliar's hag's, Matrix Chambers; the practice needs to be quashed.

If anyone doesn't know about that. Toady's wife makes huge amounts of money defending all sorts of scum using various schemes which the UK tax payer funds.

Doesn't really matter whether they would be punished back home or not. The UK would save a fortune in not having to care for them and we would have effectively removed their threat to us.
If their native country wants to let sex offenders/ rapists go unpunished then that is their choice and they will regret it, likewise with thieves or acts of violence. Why would they not punish them?

OK if we return them to there country of origin and they set them free and they somehow manage to get back again (false identity or just manage a boat that beats the coast guard) we could have them at large here within a few weeks

Just take them out in a boat into the mid Atlantic and fling them over the side. They're just a fcukiing nuisance.

OK if we return them to there country of origin and they set them free and they somehow manage to get back again (false identity or just manage a boat that beats the coast guard) we could have them at large here within a few weeks

Why are you trying to defend foreign criminals?

@janobi, why do you not condone the worst for this person?

This person was most likely a Jihadist.

In my book, anyone who espouses caliphate should drop off the twig :).

Who said I dont? Im just saying you cannot send him "back" as he's British. Cant just drop him off in Afghanistan can we.

We have a problem in that they put the Jihadists in prison, they're all segregated and only allowed in with fellow Jihadists. They then further radicalise each other. Cant kill them, as they're then martyr's, and we become no better than them, although in some instances we're not better than them. Let us not forget that we the British actually taught the skills these guys are now employing against us.

Watch the end of Rambo 2 I think it is, where the message goes up about the mujahideen, aged like milk that has. Perhaps if we and the US stopped invading countries for their oil, then we wouldn't have so many problems. But that's another argument/discussion.

We have a problem in that they put the Jihadists in prison, they're all segregated and only allowed in with fellow Jihadists. They then further radicalise each other.

Now here's another thing that needs addressing. All these weasel's should be solitary confined. Same applies to nonses!
(And anyone concerned about these subhuman cnuts rights should be banged up with them)

Why are you trying to defend foreign criminals?

I am not I am trying to punish them, you want to deport them where hey will not be punished and allow them to try to get back

I am not I am trying to punish them, you want to deport them where hey will not be punished and allow them to try to get back
They're convicted criminals, why do you think their home Country won't punish them? Do you think that Countries outside of the UK are less capable of administering justice?
I'm pretty sure there has been prisoner exchanges carried out for many years where the criminal serves the latter part of their sentence back in their home Country. These exchanges are obviously monitored and strictly adhered to.

The only real scenario of someone not being punished may be a State sponsored terrorist act such as the Russian Novichok assassins. Unfortunately they weren't apprehended on our soil but as I previously said terrorists should only be dealt with by a bullet.

You cannot be punished for a crime committed in another country, let alone a crime committed in another country, and then prosecuted and sentenced in that other country. Its just not how international law works.

Just think about a pedophile found guilty of having consensual sex with a 14 year old being sent back to a country where the age of consent is 14, how can that country punish some one for what is legal in that country?

You cannot be punished for a crime committed in another country, let alone a crime committed in another country, and then prosecuted and sentenced in that other country. Its just not how international law works.

Just think about a pedophile found guilty of having consensual sex with a 14 year old being sent back to a country where the age of consent is 14, how can that country punish some one for what is legal in that country?
Who said anything about being re-prosecuted. My cousin was a Junior Leader and got involved in a fight in Singapore, the guy died as a result and my cousin was sentenced to life for murder. He served six years in Singapore and did another 4 years here as part of his repatriation. Methinks the chip on thine shoulder only allows you to see what you want to see. Unfortunately common sense won't prevail.

By the way "You cannot be punished for a crime committed in another country, let alone a crime committed in another country, sounds pretty much the same to me no matter how I read it. 😂 😂😂

Tell that to the americians. Amanda Knox Stood trial in two different countries for the same crime

The idea of sending someone back to a country say Syria, Russia Afganistan or even Libya. The latter being the main outlet of refugees into Europe. The very thought that they might be punished for a crime committed in the UK is laughable. Libya is almost forgotten but is in a state of civil war really because of us. Cameron told them they were free and they were all welcome in the UK. (Smiles) (another Tory Plonker!) International law is pretty clear and you stand trial in the country of your crime. Anything less is almost like diplomatic immunity. Again look at the Americian woman who run over the young lad, Smuggled out of the country because she was a friend of Trump. Where is your justice in that. Will she be tried in America? I think not. As to your cousin. And i am not trying to be disrespectful or offensive. The crime he committed was in their country be it accidental or intentional and in international law that is where he has to be tried.
(Extradition is governed essentially by a complex web of bilateral treaties by which states agree to the rendition of fugitives from other jurisdictions so that they can stand trial in the country where the crime took place or, in exceptional cases, where there are other jurisdictional links, such as the nationality of the offender or of the victim. )
Just my thoughts and not meant to offend anyone

I used my cousin as an example that agreements are in place where a foreign national may finish their sentence in their own Country. I make no qualms as to where he was sentenced. Why do people see stuff that isn't there?
The Countries you mentioned Syria, Russia Afganistan or even Libya are all linked with acts of terrorism and their criminals on our shores need to be treated differently. Doubtful we have or ever will have a reciprocal agreement with those places regarding the criminal scum they send over here.

Back