COVID-19 vaccines have prevented 7.2 million infections and 27,000 deaths

people who have been double jabbed will be the new 'super spreaders', because, as they have been told, 'the jab protects YOU', it wont stop you from catching it, it wont stop you from spreading it, and if you do get it, then you 'shouldnt' be as ill as if you havent got antibodies (why dont these jab nazis ever mention natural antibodies? its the ONLY way to get a 6 month long covid passport), so, while people like me, who hasnt been jabbed, has previously had and recovered from covid, and gets tested EVERY 2 DAYS, theres a lot less chance of me unknowingly spreading covid than someone hiding behind their little filled in card and just carrying on as normal 'BeCaUsE Im FuLlY VaCcInAtEd'

as ive already said in this thread, idgaf if someones jabbed or not

I have of one those little passports you speak of, It doesn’t make me feel like I can do as I please and not abide by the guidelines of the lockdown…

I have of one those little passports you speak of, It doesn’t make me feel like I can do as I please and not abide by the guidelines of the lockdown…
everyone should be abiding by the rules, afterall, theyre there for everybodys protection, but some people are treating being vaccinated as though theyre above everyone else, when in reality, theyre just as likely to catch covid as everyone else out there, but more likely to spread it around, as theyre more likely to show little or no symptoms while being contagious

I have an electronic covid passport, i could easily 'aquire' a card, but its the electronic NHS database proof that will be the main one (which can also easily be 'aquired'). Those who are vaccinated have a 28 day pass, which can be revoked at any time if they decide that those already vaccinated need booster jabs, those who have had a positive covid PCR test have a 180 day pass, as theyre deemed to have natural immunity, and others can get a 48 hour pass by officially registering a negative test result

EDIT: i know i said rules, but, this is where things get confusing, as officially things are guidelines, which are open to different interpretations

some people are treating being vaccinated as though theyre above everyone else, when in reality, theyre just as likely to catch covid as everyone else out there, but more likely to spread it around, as theyre more likely to show little or no symptoms while being contagious

Well if that's the case then those people are idiots. Whether people are vaccinated or not the same precautions need to be taken

Well if that's the case then those people are idiots. Whether people are vaccinated or not the same precautions need to be taken

It's unfair to call them idiots, the public has been told ad nauseum that vaccination was the way out of this, and people tend to hear what they want to hear. The continual shifting of the goalposts doesn't help either, this government has done more U-turns than a retired London cabbie, folk are fed up and just want to get on with their lives.
Those who have queued up to have their jabs are justifiably asking themselves what was the point.

Idiots was probably a strong word. Naive then if they think that the vaccine means as digidude put it they can carry "on as normal 'BeCaUsE Im FuLlY VaCcInAtEd'"

Proving my point exactly, veiled insults suggesting that if you don't agree then you are not sensible and responsible and if you have the EXPERIMENTAL jab you are obviously much wiser, more sensible and more responsible..

I have yet to see anybody launch a venomous and snidy attack on people that have had the vaccine but have seen real venom and hatred from those that have had the jab and want everybody to follow them blindly.

Just exactly what is the problem?
The sensible and responsible people who have had their vaccines and who have worn masks when it was the sensible and responsible thing to do have always been called sheeple, idiots, fools and scared so I do not know how you have not heard of people calling people that.

The sensible and responsible people who have had their vaccines and who have worn masks when it was the sensible and responsible thing to do have always been called sheeple, idiots, fools and scared so I do not know how you have not heard of people calling people that.
in my job, i started wearing a filtered respirator (think mask, on steroids), and had 2 handwash stations on my van (one with antibacterial wash and the other clean water) to use between jobs, voluntarily, around the middle of jan 2020. Yes, some of the other engineers took the pi$$ out of me, and some customers thought it was wierd, but, i explained, that something was not right, and i was doing what i felt that i had to do to ensure that my wife at home was kept as safe as possible, from anything i may be exposed to whilst in work

11 months later, i still managed to get infected

The whole reason behind the vaccine, was to give people antibodies, people who havent got antibodies, because they havent been exposed to, and survived the virus (like over 97% of people survive).

My body has naturally done, what vaccinated peoples bodies needed intervening help to do, so, why should i take an unnecessary risk, with possible unknown long term complications (theres no arguing that theres no guarantee of no long term issues being discovered), to appease the paranoia or 'comfort blanket' of those vocal few who have chosen to have the vaccine, which will only protect themself, but they could blindly still go on to infect others, while believing that they are 'immune'

How many vaccinated people are being routinely tested, even though they have no symptoms, compared to unvaccinated people, who are being tested a lot more?

Sensible, responsible people are on both sides, vaccinated and unvaccinated, and both have called the other sheeple, idiots, fools and scared. People on both sides are naturaly scared, and the media is doing a brilliant job of ensuring that both sides are fearing each other, instead of pointing out that each individual is responsible for their actions, regardless of vaccine status, and should be checking themselfs, and acting accordingly dependant on symptoms or (unreliable) test results

How many vaccinated people are being routinely tested, even though they have no symptoms, compared to unvaccinated people, who are being tested a lot more?
I am testing myself twice a week with the lateral flow test, as the NHS asked us to do, also because I want to know if like you, I got infected even though I have had both my vaccinations and I am careful as it could still happen and I could be asymptomatic and I could pass the virus onto others. In addition if I go to visit my 94 year old Aunt in her care home I have to have a test shortly before I go to the home and show them that I am negative or get there 30 minutes early to have a test at the home before I can see her.

I am testing myself twice a week with the lateral flow test, as the NHS asked us to do, also because I want to know if like you, I got infected even though I have had both my vaccinations and I am careful as it could still happen and I could be asymptomatic and I could pass the virus onto others. In addition if I go to visit my 94 year old Aunt in her care home I have to have a test shortly before I go to the home and show them that I am negative or get there 30 minutes early to have a test at the home before I can see her.
How can you tell if you are infected with a lateral flow test, I think they are antigen.

You would need a PCR test to see actual DNA of the virus.

Last edited:
How can you tell if you are infected with a lateral flow test, I think they are antigen.

From what I have read they found that the tests were most accurate when used in the first week after symptoms…

Regular rapid lateral flow coronavirus (COVID-19) tests

Understanding lateral flow testing for people without symptoms
Research shows rapid tests are 99.9% accurate. This means the chance of getting a false-positive result (where the result shows as positive but is actually negative) is extremely low.

Research shows rapid tests are 99.9% accurate. This means the chance of getting a false-positive result (where the result shows as positive but is actually negative) is extremely low.
They only show antibodies though. If you have been vaccinated you want that.

Until they come up with anything better and ask us to use that instead of or as well as then I will carry on using that, it isn't a problem and it only takes a few minutes and with so many people who ignored all the rules when they were in place and all those who for some reason still refuse to think of others and have the vaccine, then the more sensible and responsible and unselfish amongst don't seem to find it that hard to do the right thing like some others do.

The pack I ordered online before my last one did come with a PCR test as well and a request to do the lateral flow test and the PCR test on the same day and to return that for testing via one of the special priority postboxes so that they can check the accuracy of the quick tests.

Back