COVID-19 vaccines have prevented 7.2 million infections and 27,000 deaths

I still remember the story about a young chap (late 20's/early 30's) who had never taken Paracetamol before, I think it was around 30 years ago.

Anyhow this fit, young chap took the normal 8 in 24 hours for a couple of days, fell ill, never recovered and died from the painkillers.

As you say, the nutters don't help, but some real, no BS facts from the Government would help their cause no end, which begs the question, why are they moving the goalposts more times than a demented groundman?

I'm not sure what facts they can offer. It's a vaccine that's been in the wings for over 10 years. It wasn't magic'd up for Covid.

If the Gov went into detail how a vaccine is produced and its affects I'm sure there'd be the usual crew of people saying,
"What the hell does that all mean ?, their trying to blind us with science!!",

There's lots of official info on the net but again its official.

In the minds of the few they'd read it then say, this info has been released by the same people we don't trust!!,

You can't win

why are they moving the goalposts more times than a demented groundman?
It's a virus there's no black or white yes/no with them. There's a long standing argument to this day, is a virus alive or not ?
One experts answer was
Yes
Viruses are experts in adapting to their environment. They will only kill roughly 10% of their hosts otherwise less host less places to reproduce.

We're not dealing with something straight forward so to say moving the goalposts, you'll find viruses are experts at chop and change far better than Governments, they've had millions of years to develop their skills.

Someone argued that we irradiated small pox so why not Covid !!??. What they fail to understand is, small pox is/was only found in humans. Alot of the viruses of today can transfer quite easily from animals to humans.

Stopping people meeting up, no shake hands, masks and gels will only slow viruses down but that will never eradicate them from todays society.

The vast majority of us live packed together in towns and cities and in alot of cases were packed in like sardines just to keep the cog of life moving the perfect habitat for viruses to survive in.

Technology and the bringing together of some of the top scientist on the planet all under one umbrella coupled with super powerful computers then test to create vaccines is our only answer.

To those who think it's a George Orwell 1984 part 2 and refuse the vaccine I personally think you will stand no chance once viruses mutate time and time again.

They will become stronger, more contagious and do far more damage. Vaccines slow the transfer of viruses and prepare our bodies for an attack and vaccines do no more than offer you damage limitations to your body once you contract a virus.

I'm not saying I will survive no one can guarantee me that but I personally prefer the vaccine route rather than blaming the bogeyman Goverment plot that's its no more than a ploy to track us all and some kind of mind control. I certainly don't believe that praying to one of the 2000 Gods that society has Created will save me.

Once you realise we are fighting viruses that have been here since the dawn of time and not a Goverment only then will you consider getting jabbed.

If you decide not to that's your choice. Right now there's a good chance you will survive but in the future?, I personally think it will be like the Three Little Pigs Part2. In the future not been regular vaccined will the like living in a house made of custard.

I've said all I want to say on the subject. I've made it loud and clear my personal thoughts and we live by our choices whether there right or wrong.

I will leave you with 2 last thoughts below

QHH8cMt.pngScreenshot_20210728-221516_Imgur.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with you but what I meant about moving the goalposts was the manipulation of the figures around the pandemic. First it was deaths, then we moved onto hospitalized with the infection, now it's just infection rate. Now the death figures have fallen and stay at that lower level, no-one mentions this number anymore.

Surely if we were to get a real world, live action picture of what's happening with the virus we should stick with one measuring stick and not keep changing the stick?

It makes me wonder why our Government wants to scare the sh*t out of us about deaths and then when the death rate falls the death rate doesn't matter anymore.

I think we're at the stage we're numbers & figures mean for nothing. Right from the beginning of this pandemic I always said, how the f#ck do you count all those who are A symptomatic?.
We're at the "pointless stage" trying to calculate how many got it. It's like letting a chicken farm loose in the woods then try to count them.
600k we're pinged a few days back to isolate and a million school kids off.

If we had to go into another lockdown the social system would collapse. People in general just wouldn't put up with another lockdown hence we're the only option left is vaccination.
Now if millions don't bother to get the jab because their not sure what's in it then we are well and truly up the Diarrhoea River heading for TurdFalls before the big drop straight into Piss-Stain Pond.

Having the jab is no worse than all the other medication you've taken in your lifetime plus social drugs (coughs loudly) but I didn't see anyone hanging a f#ckin spoon off their arm after taking ibrophen for an hangover.

Sit back and wait guys and gals because the mother of all viruses hasn't hit us yet but when it does all hell nation will let loose we'll drop faster than flies in a Greggs purple zapper light

It makes me wonder why our Government wants to scare the sh*t out of us about deaths and then when the death rate falls the death rate doesn't matter anymore.
To save money nothing else. They were scared of the NHS been swamped which would have had a massive domino affect with every other patient seeking medical help.
Once the hospital numbers dropped after millions we're vaccinated it was a case of,
Get out there and cough your boll#cks off till you drop but don't go hossy. If you die at home fine

To save money nothing else. They were scared of the NHS been swamped which would have had a massive domino affect with every other patient seeking medical help.
Once the hospital numbers dropped after millions we're vaccinated it was a case of,
Get out there and cough your boll#cks off till you drop but don't go hossy. If you die at home fine

I said that to the missus, who wants to go down in history as the person that f**ked the NHS, no political party would ever really recover from that, at the same time a few people have made money beyond their dreams thanks to the kung flu, look at Matt the C**ck's pub landlord....nice if you can get a touch!

Like I said, there's been a 1000 new billionaires made since the start of the pandemic. There's even talk of the first trillionaire, money out of misery, nothing new

Like I said, there's been a 1000 new billionaires made since the start of the pandemic. There's even talk of the first trillionaire, money out of misery, nothing new
That’s why we will always have wars MONEY POWER
The only way you truly win is to control the game🙄

And the way to to solve the problem of the young ones not getting vaccinated ?,

Offer some free jackbit and taxi's plus you won't get in a nightclub without been double wammied.

So while your m8's are dancing the night away, a free taxi home then a free pizza arrives with extra vaccinated toppings you'll be sad sacking it on your own, listening the radio tucking into a Pot Noodle.

When the young ones read this they'll be queueing round the block. The people of the UK love a freebie:
BBC News - Taxi and food discounts offer to boost youth jabs
Taxi and food discounts offer to boost youth jabs

Not so sure about that but it's a whole new topic Religion and as an atheist I tend to steer clear of the subject so I don't upset those who believe and also upset their Gods.

My only thoughts are, they've been chopping each other up over God's since the beginning of time, not led by money led by their believes

Not so sure about that but it's a whole new topic Religion and as an atheist I tend to steer clear of the subject so I don't upset those who believe and also upset their Gods.

My only thoughts are, they've been chopping each other up over God's since the beginning of time, not led by money led by their believes
Religion nowadays is a business and to make money. Mind you for hundreds of years the poor have been giving their gold and silver to the churches🤔

I think we'll beg to differ on that one before the thread changes shape.

Your of the opinion is led by money were I think certain religions would chop your head off without a pot to p#ss in and for free

I think we'll beg to differ on that one before the thread changes shape.

Your of the opinion is led by money were I think certain religions would chop your head off without a pot to p#ss in and for free
Not just my opinion as governments and banks deal in money, gold, silver and now cryptocurrencies not religion I wonder why🙄
I’m sure theirs saying “Money makes the world go round”

Amazon is a religion, Jeff Bezos is part of the cargo cult, therefore as a religion it's tax exempt.

Back