COVID-19 vaccines have prevented 7.2 million infections and 27,000 deaths

What I find a bit odd is that some people whom have been vaccinated are being made to take a test, usually by their workplace. If you have been vaccinated, a positive result from an antigen test is a good thing as it shows the vaccination has worked.

Antigen tests are probably most useful before vaccination. A PCR test would be required to look for current Covid virus activity after a vaccination.
not sure if the test looks for a live virus rather than antigens?

People are being lied to and are not being told the whole story.
For example: Were you told the jab is still in phase 3 trials which won't be complete until 2023? Didn't think so.
Why don't you think so? That information is readily available. Can anti-vaxxers not read?...or don't they watch tv, all that information is mulled over ad nauseam.
Victims are being jabbed without being asked any questions about their medical history or what other medications they may be taking. When did this suddenly become acceptable?
Nonsense. Medical history and current medications are checked...and since when were sensible people "Victims"? What dodgy website did you get that from?
Or is that just another conspiracy theory?
Do you really want me to answer that one?

And what about the poor people who have been seriously damaged or killed by the experimental jab? Don't they matter?

Don't get me wrong, I am NOT antivax, but I am totally against coercing people to take part in a mass experiment. No one knows what the long term effects of these concoctions will be (or perhaps they do but they daren't say).

People are being lied to and are not being told the whole story.
For example: Were you told the jab is still in phase 3 trials which won't be complete until 2023? Didn't think so.
Victims are being jabbed without being asked any questions about their medical history or what other medications they may be taking. When did this suddenly become acceptable? Why is this jab any different? Could it be because government ministers and advisors are benefiting? Or is that just another conspiracy theory?
As I replied to @silverdale earlier, I do look at both sides (unless it involves the BBC lol!). Never before have the 'alternative' news sources consistently made more sense than the MSM narrative.
I haven't heard of anyone actually dying from the thoroughly tested and proven to be safe vaccines but if an odd one or two have been harmed from one then it is very sad but millions more lives have been saved by having the vaccine and if you weigh up the pros and cons then obviously you are more likely to die from catching the virus than by having had the vaccine.

Nonsense. Medical history and current medications are checked...and since when were sensible people "Victims"? What dodgy website did you get that from?
I like how youve glossed over the multiple times that ive pointed out about me and the wife receiving 3 different stories from 3 different doctors for her having the vaccine, all doctors fully aware of her medical history, and they stated that their 'advice' was based 'on information available' to them.

If she didnt initially query for additional information, then NO checks at all would have been done, as she simply had the generic 'invitation' that everyone had

Im sure theres been many 'sensible victims' who have claimed for PPI, who back then, didnt know that what was happening to them wasnt totally legit. Sometimes it takes time for things to be uncovered, and time is something that has not been spent on these vaccines, which you cannot deny or twist

I haven't heard of anyone actually dying from the thoroughly tested and proven to be safe vaccines but if an odd one or two have been harmed from one then it is very sad but millions more lives have been saved by having the vaccine and if you weigh up the pros and cons then obviously you are more likely to die from catching the virus than by having had the vaccine.
2 seconds on google

Source
There is a known side-effect to the AstraZeneca vaccine that is very rare, known as vaccine-induced thrombosis and thrombocytopenia (VITT). That's a condition where clots form in combination with low platelet levels, and that is something that doesn't happen naturally. Therefore, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) thinks there is a strong likelihood that it is the vaccine causing this.
There have been almost 400 cases - most after the first dose - with 71 deaths, so it's about one death per 650,000 doses.
There is some suggestion there's a slightly higher risk in women than men but it's not absolutely clear, and slightly higher incidence in young people. That is why initially the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) said initially people under 30 should not have the AstraZeneca vaccine, which they changed to under 40 in May.

That is because you are not looking. I do. The UK's Yellow Card reporting scheme and the US's equivalent, the VAERS have reported thousands of deaths and countless injuries following the gene treatment. Not just "the odd one or two", and this is before any of the long term effects are known. (BTW, by definition it is NOT a vaccine, it is experimental gene therapy being falsely sold as a vaccine).
A personal friend who had recently recovered completely from a blood clot behind the knee was given the AZ jab. His funeral was last week following a massive stroke. That is 100% more people than I know who have died with or of covid.
Another friend's son (37) had a stroke less than a fortnight after his second AZ, he will probably never work again. That is 100% more people than I know who have long term covid symptoms.
So, talking pros & cons - as a relatively healthy under-65, going by official government stats, I have a roughly 1 in 15,000 chance of dying with covid19. So give me one good reason why I should take a chance on a brand new gene therapy with no long term data. And don't pull the "protecting others" chestnut, we all know it doesn't prevent infection, plus I know to isolate if I feel off colour!

That is because you are not looking. I do. The UK's Yellow Card reporting scheme and the US's equivalent, the VAERS have reported thousands of deaths and countless injuries following the gene treatment. Not just "the odd one or two", and this is before any of the long term effects are known. (BTW, by definition it is NOT a vaccine, it is experimental gene therapy being falsely sold as a vaccine).
A personal friend who had recently recovered completely from a blood clot behind the knee was given the AZ jab. His funeral was last week following a massive stroke. That is 100% more people than I know who have died with or of covid.
Another friend's son (37) had a stroke less than a fortnight after his second AZ, he will probably never work again. That is 100% more people than I know who have long term covid symptoms.
So, talking pros & cons - as a relatively healthy under-65, going by official government stats, I have a roughly 1 in 15,000 chance of dying with covid19. So give me one good reason why I should take a chance on a brand new gene therapy with no long term data. And don't pull the "protecting others" chestnut, we all know it doesn't prevent infection, plus I know to isolate if I feel off colour!
I know two people who have died from Covid and one who still has lingering issues, scaring of the lungs from catching it last year. But don’t anyone who has a blood clot from having a jab. I sleep a bit easier knowing I have had both Pfizer jabs tbh.

Can’t speak for the personal stuff in your post, but the rest is the usual bollocks I’m afraid.

Apologies if you find that offensive, but I’ve got to tell it like it is.

Just to add another angle to this debate, what about the Australian version of a vaccine?

Top of their field experts used an "innocuous and inert" part of the HIV virus in it's generically engineered vaccine and were totally convinced it wouldn't be a problem.

Then when they had started human trials, vaccinated people were testing positive for HIV despite not having HIV or AIDS. That could be a disaster to some people and was totally unexpected by the "experts"

No tin-foil hat, no conspiracy theory, no internet BS, fact.

Can’t speak for the personal stuff in your post, but the rest is the usual bollocks I’m afraid.

Apologies if you find that offensive, but I’ve got to tell it like it is.

Not offended at all mate, do you think I'm not used to it?
But I am curious to know which bits of the post you think are bollocks.
The attached graphic (official figures from the US VAERS) shows the number of deaths & injuries up to 9 July. Considerably more than @Sandra51 Magoo's blinkered "I haven't heard of anyone actually dying....." No doubt (s)he will be along in the wee small hours to correct me with undisputable facts from the BBC & Mailonline 😅 🤣

vaers-vaccine-injury-july-16.jpg

Source: VAERS - Data

I would advise anyone looking at the above post to Google “National Vaccine Information Centre”.

You will find the results interesting.

“The National Vaccine Information Centre is an American organisation that has been widely criticised as a leading source of fearmongering and misinformation about vaccines…. It promotes false and misleading information etc. etc.”

As I said previously, the usual bollocks.

As for Muskrat’s post about the Australian vaccine trial. The HIV results were FALSE positives. No harm done, but as a result the vaccine was scrapped. This is why vaccine trials are carried out. Am I missing something. What point was the post trying to make?

Last edited:
I would advise anyone looking at the above post to Google “National Vaccine Information Centre”.

You will find the results interesting.

“The National Vaccine Information Centre is an American organisation that has been widely criticised as a leading source of fearmongering and misinformation about vaccines…. It promotes false and misleading information etc. etc.”

As I said previously, the usual bollocks.

But the trouble is Nara, the bollocks is coming from both sides

But the trouble is Nara, the bollocks is coming from both sides
And Google is not exactly impartial, their results are blatantly biased towards the mainstream narrative.
In this case the graphic is simply quoting official government figures (but in an easier to read format than that of the VAERS), so how can that be construed as misleading?

COVID-19 vaccines have prevented 7.2 million infections and 27,000 deaths​

New analysis suggests the vaccination programme has prevented between 6.4 and 7.9 million infections and 26,000 and 28,000 deaths in England alone
COVID-19 vaccines have prevented 7.2 million infections and 27,000 deaths
Can't see what data set they've used to get those conclusions, but throughout this whole pandemic business its been nigh on impossible to form any actual evidence based conclusions because the data has been unreliable as ****. The lateral flow tests are 43% accurate in cases of low viral load, for example. Asymptomatic lateral flow testing may be doing more harm than good

In our country is also good response for vaccines. Almost 50 percent residents were waccined. Up to august there will be 70 percent. Mostly Astra Zeneca.

As for Muskrat’s post about the Australian vaccine trial. The HIV results were FALSE positives. No harm done, but as a result the vaccine was scrapped. This is why vaccine trials are carried out. Am I missing something. What point was the post trying to make?
Nara, I know from previous posts that you are an intelligent man who speaks a lot of sense but the point does seem to have passed you by on this.

The experts didn't expect this result at all, the false positives, and how can you say no harm done, what if some of these people that indicated false positives were people that travelled the world on business? What if that affected their ability to travel or receive medical care in another country? No-one knows how long they will give a false positive, it may be no harm done as you say, but it may also be life and career destroying, we just don't know.......which is exactly my point, we don't know, people can go on quoting experts all day long but this is genetic engineering that has already had one unforeseen consequence, how many other unforeseen consequences will there be, if any?

We are now moving into an age where genetic engineering is seen as a miracle advance in science, but you will always get doubters, all my point is, allow these people to have their views without ridicule or abuse.

I lived through Thalidomide and the tranquiliser disasters of the 70's, I've seen lives destroyed by arrogant and dismissive medical people, so please allow us to reserve judgement until more is known about the long term effects of the treatment.

Believe me when I say I have never wanted to be more wrong but, as I suspect time will tell, we have been mushroomed again.

Nara, I know from previous posts that you are an intelligent man who speaks a lot of sense but the point does seem to have passed you by on this.

The experts didn't expect this result at all, the false positives, and how can you say no harm done, what if some of these people that indicated false positives were people that travelled the world on business? What if that affected their ability to travel or receive medical care in another country? No-one knows how long they will give a false positive, it may be no harm done as you say, but it may also be life and career destroying, we just don't know.......which is exactly my point, we don't know, people can go on quoting experts all day long but this is genetic engineering that has already had one unforeseen consequence, how many other unforeseen consequences will there be, if any?

We are now moving into an age where genetic engineering is seen as a miracle advance in science, but you will always get doubters, all my point is, allow these people to have their views without ridicule or abuse.

I lived through Thalidomide and the tranquiliser disasters of the 70's, I've seen lives destroyed by arrogant and dismissive medical people, so please allow us to reserve judgement until more is known about the long term effects of the treatment.

Believe me when I say I have never wanted to be more wrong but, as I suspect time will tell, we have been mushroomed again.
You do realise that Thalidomide was 60 years ago don't you and that it was developed as a sedative but was later used for pregnant women with disastrous results. It is now a very good drug for various conditions including leprosy, as long as any woman taking it is not pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant soon and it was not a vaccine. The 1960s compared to today is like comparing alchemy to quantum physics, we have advanced exponentially since then.

The current vaccines are not gene therapies, no matter how may people's mates down the pub say that they read it on social media, they are probably the same ones claiming that they will turn people into monkeys.

Not Gene Therapy

Those who worry that the vaccines have been rushed out without testing them for 100 years or more should talk to the scientists and doctors who developed them, as they are building on existing templates with minor tweaks to the vaccines, similar to what they do to the flu vaccines each year. This is what happens in every area of the modern world from powered flight by the wright brothers in 1903 to todays planes and rockets. We build on known technology and discoveries are often made along side developments by accident but we keep moving forwards.

You do realise that Thalidomide was 60 years ago don't you and that it was developed as a sedative but was later used for pregnant women with disastrous results. It is now a very good drug for various conditions including leprosy, as long as any woman taking it is not pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant soon and it was not a vaccine. The 1960s compared to today is like comparing alchemy to quantum physics, we have advanced exponentially since then.

The current vaccines are not gene therapies, no matter how may people's mates down the pub say that they read it on social media, they are probably the same ones claiming that they will turn people into monkeys.

Not Gene Therapy

Those who worry that the vaccines have been rushed out without testing them for 100 years or more should talk to the scientists and doctors who developed them, as they are building on existing templates with minor tweaks to the vaccines, similar to what they do to the flu vaccines each year. This is what happens in every area of the modern world from powered flight by the wright brothers in 1903 to todays planes and rockets. We build on known technology and discoveries are often made along side developments by accident but we keep moving forwards.

You did notice the NHS logo in the right hand corner of the page you linked

If this is similar to the flu vaccine then why is it widely known that this form of treatment (mRNA) has NEVER been used on human beings before?

Back