COVID-19 vaccines have prevented 7.2 million infections and 27,000 deaths

mRNA vaccine is a pretty new technology, that in 2018 was being considered for use 'in living organisms', and suddenly its made the jump to being injected into millions of humans. The flu vaccine took decades to develop, and still doesnt work (unless you continuously have booster jabs) as the virus mutates so often.

no matter how you look at it, and what facts you choose to ignore (still waiting for nara to respond to my post about the 3 doctors), these vaccines long term outcomes are totally unknown. Whos to say that any affects wont be known untill those vaccinated while still young and developing themselfs have kids? its impossible to say, especially when messing with genes

You do realise that Thalidomide was 60 years ago don't you and that it was developed as a sedative but was later used for pregnant women with disastrous results. It is now a very good drug for various conditions including leprosy, as long as any woman taking it is not pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant soon and it was not a vaccine. The 1960s compared to today is like comparing alchemy to quantum physics, we have advanced exponentially since then.

The current vaccines are not gene therapies, no matter how may people's mates down the pub say that they read it on social media, they are probably the same ones claiming that they will turn people into monkeys.

Not Gene Therapy

Those who worry that the vaccines have been rushed out without testing them for 100 years or more should talk to the scientists and doctors who developed them, as they are building on existing templates with minor tweaks to the vaccines, similar to what they do to the flu vaccines each year. This is what happens in every area of the modern world from powered flight by the wright brothers in 1903 to todays planes and rockets. We build on known technology and discoveries are often made along side developments by accident but we keep moving forwards.
No one is arguing that Thalidomide was 60 years ago or even suggesting it is a vaccine, but since you seem to be blind to the obvious, the point @muskrat is making is that mistakes do happen and it can take years for the statisticians to join the dots. Meanwhile countless thousands of people suffer or die. Doubtless in another 60 years time scientists will look back at what is happening now and cringe.
And you are really scraping the barrel with your claims that these potions are tweaks to existing vaccines, in what fantasy world did you hear that? mRNA therapy has never been used on humans before, so how precisely is this "a minor tweak"? Perhaps a minor tweak to the animal experiments that didn't exactly go too well.

As for talking to the developers of the current offerings, they will tell you they were forced to "do something, anything" by puffed up politicians who do not hear messages like 'it can't be done'. So they are bribed with a ton of public money and (rightly) demand indemnity.
Yes, things have moved on in 60 years, but no one has yet developed a reliable crystal ball - even you cannot tell us what the long term effects will be. Or can you?

In the news today:

Speaking at a Downing Street press conference on Monday, Sir Patrick Vallance said it was "inevitable" that the proportion of people being admitted to hospitals who have had both jabs will increase......... On Monday, according to the latest government figures, 742 people were admitted with COVID. That means the total admitted in the past seven days stands at 4,317 - an increase of 40% on the previous week. Sir Patrick said: "We know it's about 60% of the people being admitted to hospital with COVID have been double vaccinated.
"And that's not surprising because the vaccines are not 100% effective. They're very very effective, but not 100%".

Now do feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I am aware roughly 54% of the UK's population has been double-jabbed, yet a higher proportion of covid related hospital admissions are double-jabbed.
Maybe us needle-dodgers aren't that daft after all.

You did notice the NHS logo in the right hand corner of the page you linked

If this is similar to the flu vaccine then why is it widely known that this form of treatment (mRNA) has NEVER been used on human beings before?
I did, I tend to trust the NHS, qualified people and experts much more than someone who's mate down the pub whose second cousin twice removed told him what he had read on his social media.

I did, I tend to trust the NHS, qualified people and experts much more than someone who's mate down the pub whose second cousin twice removed told him what he had read on his social media.

I wouldn't know, I don't go down the pub. I tend to trust people like the ex VP of Pfizer and them type of people, you know, the well qualified and experty types who are leaders in their field. I didn't realize you were getting your info from such diverse sources, still it takes allsorts

I wouldn't know, I don't go down the pub. I tend to trust people like the ex VP of Pfizer and them type of people, you know, the well qualified and experty types who are leaders in their field. I didn't realize you were getting your info from such diverse sources, still it takes allsorts
You do not necessarily have to be a scientist or a medically qualified person to be an ex VP or even the owner, CEO or MD of a company to run it. He may just have been a good businessman like Richard Branson or Alan Sugar so I will continue to trust the scientists, experts and doctors and the science and not the conspiracy theorists, along what the majority of the sensible and reasonably intelligent people in the world seem to agree with that they will not be controlled by Bill Gates microchips or grow a tail and become a monkey if they take the sensible solution to the pandemic problem to keep themselves and people that they come into contact with safe.

I think there are not any doubts that people who have been double jabbed will possibly end up in hospital with Covid. It's gonna happen, and it has. I'm not surprised by this, and I think the number of people or percentage who have been double jabbed is not necessarily the important figure here.

What might be a more important figure is those that are double jabbed, how many of them have ended up on ventilators or worse compared with those who are unvaccinated and in hospital and in a severe condition?

If the number of people in serious condition and have been vaccinated is high then I would agree with you and the vaccine was a waste of time

You do not necessarily have to be a scientist or a medically qualified person to be an ex VP or even the owner, CEO or MD of a company to run it. He may just have been a good businessman like Richard Branson or Alan Sugar so I will continue to trust the scientists, experts and doctors and the science and not the conspiracy theorists, along what the majority of the sensible and reasonably intelligent people in the world seem to agree with that they will not be controlled by Bill Gates microchips or grow a tail and become a monkey if they take the sensible solution to the pandemic problem to keep themselves and people that they come into contact with safe.

The man @muskrat is referring to is Mike Yeadon, he is former chief scientific researcher and vice president at Pfizer. So he knows a hell of a lot more on the subject than Gates, Branson, Sugar & that gaggle in Westminster put together.
Ivor Cummins is a bright chappy too, and he doesn't have anything good to say about the drugs either.

Q: What have these two men got in common, and why should their opinions be considered worthy?
A: Neither are in the pockets of Big Pharma therefore have nothing to gain by spouting lies.
Can the same be said of Johnson, Hancock, Witty & Vallance?

I think there are not any doubts that people who have been double jabbed will possibly end up in hospital with Covid. It's gonna happen, and it has. I'm not surprised by this, and I think the number of people or percentage who have been double jabbed is not necessarily the important figure here.

What might be a more important figure is those that are double jabbed, how many of them have ended up on ventilators or worse compared with those who are unvaccinated and in hospital and in a severe condition?

If the number of people in serious condition and have been vaccinated is high then I would agree with you and the vaccine was a waste of time

Through the normal course of a virus' existence, it tends to get weaker with time (it wouldn't survive as a virus if it killed all its hosts) therefore severe illness will become less common anyway with or without questionable jabs.

I'll leave your connection between conspiracy theorists and Mike Yeadon as it speaks for itself.

Where did Bill Gates microchips come into this? I've always thought of this tosh about the same as the rubbish about 5G.
Do I believe that control chips are a possibility? Absolutely not, but I would imagine the technology exists to make some sort of monitor chip, or very close to it with Nano tech, but who would want to be caught pumping this sort of stuff into their citizens? Would the person being controlled by a chip not sense it?

Some people are born with tails.

As for becoming a monkey, surely any secret genetic engineering would be to advance humans, not regress them?

With the behaviour we witnessed at Wembley a bit back then being turned into monkeys would definitely be an advancement and not a regression for many of them.

Maybe turning people into monkeys would be beneficial for big pharma as they would have a more plentiful supply of cheaper monkeys to experiment on.

lol

I have had the same thought. The amount of people that take illegal drugs, and other stuff that you have no idea what's in ;)

I can only imagine what’s in Cocaine once it hits the bottom rung dealer🤔

Young, unvaccinated people dying from COVID-19 say they wish they had received the coronavirus jab, one Alabama doctor claims.

Dr. Brytney Cobia, who works at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, made the assertion in a devastating Facebook post published on Sunday and shared more than 700 times.

'I'm admitting young healthy people to the hospital with very serious COVID infections. One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late,' Cobia wrote.

The difference (probably too subtle for you to see through your vax-tinted specs) is that this crap isn't touted as being good for you and anyone with a modicum of common sense knows the risks.
Plus we are not threatened with social sanctions should we decline them.

Young, unvaccinated people dying from COVID-19 say they wish they had received the coronavirus jab, one Alabama doctor claims.

Dr. Brytney Cobia, who works at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, made the assertion in a devastating Facebook post published on Sunday and shared more than 700 times.

'I'm admitting young healthy people to the hospital with very serious COVID infections. One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late,' Cobia wrote.

I have a deep distrust of American doctors. They are trained up in Big Pharma-financed institutions (as is becoming the case on our shores too, sadly) so their opinions can hardly be regarded as impartial.
I do wonder though, for every "young person" wishing they'd had the jab, how many are wishing they hadn't? Don't forget, it's too late for them too.

Last edited:
@trevortron What I really don't understand is the venomous hatred for people that object, I mean if you follow their rhetoric then they are safe because of the vaccine, as we have all come to know, that is complete bollox but if they buy into the BS what's the problem mate?

@trevortron What I really don't understand is the venomous hatred for people that object, I mean if you follow their rhetoric then they are safe because of the vaccine, as we have all come to know, that is complete bollox but if they buy into the BS what's the problem mate?

I've asked that question more times than I care to count and have yet to receive a rational answer.

The problem is, it is much easier to convince someone of a lie than it is to convince them they've been lied to.

I don't know anyone who hates antivaxxers its just that the more sensible and responsible people who have had their vaccines and who wear masks when required to help protect others as much as for themselves cannot understand how a small percentage of the population refuses to act as sensibly and responsibly as they do and then they accuse those who are obviously much wiser, more sensible, less selfish and more responsible of being like sheep, as if we were the fools and not them.

I don't know anyone who hates antivaxxers its just that the more sensible and responsible people who have had their vaccines and who wear masks when required to help protect others as much as for themselves cannot understand how a small percentage of the population refuses to act as sensibly and responsibly as they do and then they accuse those who are obviously much wiser, more sensible, less selfish and more responsible of being like sheep, as if we were the fools and not them.

Proving my point exactly, veiled insults suggesting that if you don't agree then you are not sensible and responsible and if you have the EXPERIMENTAL jab you are obviously much wiser, more sensible and more responsible..

I have yet to see anybody launch a venomous and snidy attack on people that have had the vaccine but have seen real venom and hatred from those that have had the jab and want everybody to follow them blindly.

Just exactly what is the problem?

Back