COVID-19 vaccines have prevented 7.2 million infections and 27,000 deaths

The vaccine prevents its potency and shortens the viruses period its in your system to about half roughly 4-5 days start to stop. This means the virus has far less time to transmit.

this is true but it does not prevent infection as the headline states that was my point

Agree, just lessens the blow so it's time to release the Kraken. Open the doors and be done,

all along they have said having the vaccine 'should' protect YOU. It wont stop you catching it, and they dont think it will stop you from spreading it when you do catch it, but, it should stop you from getting as ill as if you didnt have any antibodies in your system

this is why i cant work out those who call people selfish for choosing NOT to have the vaccine (for the record, im not an anti vaxxer). I dgaf if people have had the vaccine or not

I haven’t got a problem with people not having the vaccine but it just means they maybe limited due to the fact that some countries are refusing entry for people who are not fully vaccinated. Also if they work in healthcare they may have to look for another job.

Evidence show that those that are fully vaccinated if they do get covid have much less virus and only have a very small chance of spreading it compared to this that are not vaccinated.

deffo not getting the third that they are pushing come october time if two dont work so be it

That's not how vaccines for mutating viruses like influenza and Covid-19 work m8. mad0228.gif

Some of the postings here make it obvious that the NHS needs to improve their garbled information services. grim.gif

LOL just hang me took the two but no more for me

So if vaccines have saved 27,000 lives and lockdown cost 300bn a year and we know at risk groups were jabbed by April that is 4 months of lockdown at 75bn so really that is a massive cost per life saved.

Back