COVID-19 vaccines have prevented 7.2 million infections and 27,000 deaths

i got to this bit, then totally lost all interest. What about if you catch the virus from someone who has been vaccinated? which going forward is far more likely to happen
Sorry, I thought that you were having a serious discussion, I didn't realise that you were just having a laugh and passing time on with insane replies like that one.

You really had me and all the other sensible and responsible people going until that last comment 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pneumonia is swelling (inflammation) of the tissue in one or both lungs. It's usually caused by a bacterial infection. It can also be caused by a virus, such as coronavirus (COVID-19).
read that again. usually caused by bacteria, can also be caused by a virus

i wonder how i managed to end up with pneumonia, twice, before covid was even though of

Sorry, I thought that you were having a serious discussion, I didn't realise that you were just having a laugh and passing time on with insane replies like that one.

You really had me and all the other sensible and responsible people going until that last comment 🤣 🤣 🤣
its because of your comment that i quoted, that i realised that i was not dealing with sensible and reasonable people

I cant wait to see all the posts back tracking over your comments when the shit hits the fan and vaccinated people are found to be spreading it to vaccinated people because theyre staying away from the unvaccinated etc, because, as its been pointed out by all the experts, having the vaccine doesnt stop you from getting it, doesnt stop you from carrying it, and doesnt stop you from spreading it

its because of your comment that i quoted, that i realised that i was not dealing with sensible and reasonable people

I cant wait to see all the posts back tracking over your comments when the shit hits the fan and vaccinated people are found to be spreading it to vaccinated people because theyre staying away from the unvaccinated etc, because, as its been pointed out by all the experts, having the vaccine doesnt stop you from getting it, doesnt stop you from carrying it, and doesnt stop you from spreading it
The trouble is, sites that carry information like this don't display the NHS logo so, according to certain posters on this thread, cannot possibly be true 😂

I could accept that our government were spouting shit (which they are) But the stuff about the vaccine is also from the world health organization and most governments around the world.

I really hate Boris, his cronies, the way the pandemic has been used to give public money to "friends of ministers" but the vaccine is legit , the way it has to be passed around the word maks it so

read that again. usually caused by bacteria, can also be caused by a virus

i wonder how i managed to end up with pneumonia, twice, before covid was even though of
Now I know that you are just trying to wind everyone up for a laugh, as surely no one who can read or write could be so stupid as to not see that it says that it can be caused by bacteria or by a virus so you obviously had either an bacterial infection or some kind of virus that then allowed you to develop pneumonia.

Was there all this commotion over the mmr or flu jab?. Kills me this "experimental" quote.
I suggest those who think it was made in 6 months and we have been jabbed with magnets and people controlling drugs read up on the the 10 year work that had gone into making the vaccine.
The only reason is wasn't released earlier was,

There was no Covid till now. It was not made specific for Covid, it was been as a "one covers all" vaccine that can be easily adapted when new strains arise.

The vaccine is not a germ killing magic potion it basically gets your body ready for when you contract Covid because you will at some point.

Some people will genetically not be able to deal with Covid no matter how young and fit they are.
Call it what you want but you'll see alot more of this mark my words. Covid will kill those prone. He preferred to rely on God saving him. Obviously God was not listening:

LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus

Had he of taken the vaccine option there's a high probability he would have survived.
I'm of the opinion vaccination is the answer but if you prefer not to that's your choice. Let's hope you don't pay with your life or long term health problem's.

Last edited:
Now I know that you are just trying to wind everyone up for a laugh
Nope, thats your job, seeing as around 80% of your posts since joining are in the fun and laughter room, where as the majority of my nearly 25k posts over the last 20 years have been helping people, but, when i do get a wind up going, its always a good one

I dont know why you have to keep attacking people for making the CHOICE to not have the vaccine, which only protects themselfs. Its similar to how remainers were attacking those who voted leave, because they supposedly didnt know what they voted for

What happened to everyone posting #bekind #mybodymychoice etc?

Nope, thats your job, seeing as around 80% of your posts since joining are in the fun and laughter room, where as the majority of my nearly 25k posts over the last 20 years have been helping people, but, when i do get a wind up going, its always a good one

I dont know why you have to keep attacking people for making the CHOICE to not have the vaccine, which only protects themselfs. Its similar to how remainers were attacking those who voted leave, because they supposedly didnt know what they voted for

A quick google search shows that having the vaccine protects others not just yourself.

....................................................................................................

It found immunisation with either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccine reduced the chance of onward virus transmission by 40–60%. This means that if someone became infected after being vaccinated, they were only around half as likely to pass their infection on to others compared to infected people who were not vaccinated.

....................................................................................................

I see no other reason why someone wouldn't have the vaccine other than they have been listening to all the conspiracy theorist as to why its a bad idea to have it.

The vaccine has been in the making for over a decade so it's wasn't magically thrown together.

As proven, having the vaccine is not just about yourself, it's about protecting others especially the old and vulnerable.

I see no other reason why someone wouldn't have the vaccine other than they have been listening to all the conspiracy theorist as to why its a bad idea to have it.

The vaccine has been in the making for over a decade so it's wasn't magically thrown together.

As proven, having the vaccine is not just about yourself, it's about protecting others especially the old and vulnerable.

I'm not one for silly conspiracy theories but I do know when something doesn't seem right. I think it's laughable all the bollox about control chips and 5G and all the other stuff.

If I've been reading correctly, the jab was helped along by the SARS1 research back in 2003, oddly enough with SARS1, the estimated death toll worldwide was in the multiple millions but in the end it killed around 8000, the figures may not be exact but you get the general idea? I also read the SARS1 jab research back in 2003 had to be dropped because of the disastrous results of animal testing.

Maybe a lot of the anti-vaxxers believe the conspiracy and BS but with me, it's just that there are so many contradicting stories and evidence and the goalposts are shifted on a daily basis. Summat isn't right, things don't add up, no conspiracy with me just questions.

I have to admit I am worried about the long term effects of the new jab, I hope there's nothing to worry about but will be happy to don my tin-foil hat and be wrong, but again, we don't know, no-one can as it's that new. And why would anybody push so hard to try a new drug on humans for something that has more than 99% survival rate? It's these questions that make me a sceptic (or should that be septic :) ).

SARS is no were near as contagious as Covid or the common cold. Very close contact has to be made to contract SARS which is far more dangerous than Covid.

The life span of the SARS virus outside of the host is very small hence its harder to spread.

All this "mummmmmm I'm not sure"... "numbers don't add up" is a Brucie Bonus for the viruses. If they could speak then wouldn't say a thing,

They'd be too busy p#ssin themselves.

Like I said its up to you whether you have the vaccine or not. My sticky point is, its not very thoughtful regarding the old or the vunerable.

There was an argument why so many large Asian communities suffered badly at the height of the pandemic.

When they dug deeper alot of the young Asians were convincing the elders its a myth doesn't exist and they carried on mixing regardless till it was too late.

And even to this day community leaders are slowly winning them over to be vaccinated.

I think some will only get the picture when they are suffering or they lose a relative or a close friend.

SARS is no were near as contagious as Covid or the common cold. Very close contact has to be made to contract SARS which is far more dangerous than Covid.

The life span of the SARS virus outside of the host is very small hence its harder to spread.
The official name of the virus that causes the condition known as Covid 19 is SARS-CoV-2 and both SARS and SARS-CoV-2 are coronaviruses of the same family, that's why some of the SARS1 research was useful to us when dealing with Covid 19.

Laughter is the best medicine they say, sadly it is not as effective against covid 19 as the vaccines are, so I am being much more helpful than you are as at least I am hopefully making people laugh in other areas while you are only making us laugh in here and you are being very unhelpful and potentially dangerous and even deadly to others who can't have the vaccine for a genuine medical reason and not just because they believe in conspiracy theories.

As with freedom of speech, it comes with responsibilities so you are not allowed to shout fire in a cinema to cause a panic and possible injury just for a laugh. So in the same way you should not be able to choose to endanger people's lives by choosing not to have a life saving vaccine and you should maybe think of others for once and not just about yourself. Ask not what your country can do for you but what can I do for my country and it's citizens.

So in the same way you should not be able to choose to endanger people's lives by choosing not to have a life saving vaccine and you should maybe think of others for once and not just about yourself. Ask not what your country can do for you but what can I do for my country and it's citizens.

Do you not find statements like that a bit OTT?

You are not the first one in this thread to advocate forced vaccination, an earlier comment saying the same kind of thing was deleted I believe.

Is this what it's come to?

Sometimes if people will not do the right thing voluntarily then maybe measures that a few people do not like may have to be taken for the good of the many.

Sometimes if people will not do the right thing voluntarily then maybe measures that a few people do not like may have to be taken for the good of the many.

And who is to say what's right and wrong?

We are in unchartered territory much of the time with this pandemic, the so called experts can't agree, the Government has been caught out lying more times than I can think of, so who will ignore Nuremberg and decide who gets forced to undergo a medical procedure?

Back