Covid 19 Vaccine

Let's hope that they find a way to quickly get lots more delivered all around the country so that everyone who is sensible enough to have it when they are offered it can get it.

I hear what you're all saying but i'm worried about any long term effects,
We know its safe for for the 10 months its been tested.
i'm still having it though...i'm in the fourth tier (breathing difficulties)

Any long term effects will be better than the very serious long term effects of getting the virus and suffering from what they are calling "Long Covid" if you do get it and recover to some extent, and much better than the effect of being dead if you do not recover from catching it.

The problem is with some people, they want 100% assurances with everything they eat drink touch throughout their lifes. They hate change, they hate coming out their comfort zone, they hate the thought of risk/reward everything in their lifes has to be rubber stamped, then wax sealed and given with a lifetime guarantee never to come back with a errors or a faults. They want a blame buddy

Trev you are one,

I can assure you I am not 'stuck in my ways' and am always happy for things to change for the better. I don't mind taking the odd chance in life either, but the stakes have to be favourable. I simply don't see this snake oil making much difference to infection rates, despite the makers' claims therefore the benefits do not outweigh the risk in my view. There are still far too many 'unknowns', including (crucially) the fact that the SARS-Cov2 virus has yet to be isolated even after 12 months of intensive research. The vaccine (and test) makers are still guessing.
But I am also pro-choice. If you want to hand you very being over to be experimented on (because that is exactly what they are doing), that is entirely your choice, just don't expect me to be anywhere behind you in the queue.

You have made your decision that's fine but I for one advocate that people who dont like yourself should not be allowed access to area's with people who have had the vaccine and they should be made to isolate for the next 10 years.

If the vaccine is as good as they claim, why would you worry about me (or the other 50% of the population who are wary) coming anywhere close?
You base you view on BIG BROTHER I base it on friends who work at my hospital and the tales they've recently told me, stories of Covid.
No big bro sh!t their Trev strong facts about the mortuary been full Saturday morning

Actually I base my views on what I see and read from carefully selected sources, not the BBC, Guardian or any of the rest of the complicit MSM. I can also see through the catalogue of lies the media and governments (yes, plural) have been telling for the past 9 months so obviously I am going to look further to find out more. In this day and age, ignorance is a choice.
And isn't it a fact that hospitals and mortuaries are overrun every year at this time?

I hope you never end up in the ICU

Those who don't have the jab? , grow some, not you Sandra51, that's unless your from Thailand

Any long term effects will be better than the very serious long term effects of getting the virus and suffering from what they are calling "Long Covid" if you do get it and recover to some extent, and much better than the effect of being dead if you do not recover from catching it.

Do you know this for a fact? A very small proportion of those who have had the virus suffer long term effects, including death. No one (unless you have a crystal ball) knows what the long term side effects of these vaccines will be. It is unwise to state a guess as fact. That's the job of government & the media.

Do you know this for a fact? A very small proportion of those who have had the virus suffer long term effects, including death. No one (unless you have a crystal ball) knows what the long term side effects of these vaccines will be. It is unwise to state a guess as fact. That's the job of government & the media.

Over 60,000 have died from it in just the UK since April. I know that you will say some of them may have died within a year anyway but I have been rushed to hospital by ambulance unable to breathe 3 times during 2017 so I do not want to die struggling to breathe like those people who have died from it will have done, unless they were lucky enough to quickly go into a coma before their breathing got too bad. There are much better ways to die, I am sure, like dropping dead suddenly from a brain aneurysm, a massive heart attack or peacefully in your sleep from old age, I am aiming for the last option if at all possible, so that is why I will be having a vaccine as soon as I am offered it. There are loads of cases of people in their 40s, and a few even younger, who have had it and recovered but still are not well enough to do what they used to do prior to catching the virus.

We may not know the long term effects of the vaccine but as it leaves your body in a few days, only leaving behind your own body's improved immune system then it is extremely unlikely that there will be any and I am 100% certain that the vaccine will definitely not turn anyone into a monkey as some social media commentators are convinced that it will 🦍 😁😁😁😁

We do know that there are only a few reports, which I very much do doubt really happened, of people coming back to life after being dead for several days millenia ago such as Jesus and Mohammed amongst others, but I think that the reports of them coming back to life have been greatly exaggerated and no one has actually documented that you can return from the dead, so why take the chance of being dead forever over a possible slight hangover for a few days. Play it safe, have the vaccine and do like the Bee Gees said, "Staying Alive" :)

An allergic reaction from a vaccine is very uncommon approx 1 in 760,000
Been struck by lightening (in an given year)
1 in 700,000
Recent test results showed a low number of people felt slightly ill after taking the vaccine and some said their arm felt sore (ffs)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there there let me kiss it better!!

Fookin pussies, grow some I bet they took the day off and watched Netflix with a coco

@ukbob im not having a go at you m8 you make your own choice in life but, you say you have breathing difficulties and you feel this vaccine could possibly do you more damage than Covid ?.
If I had breathing health, broncol problems I'd be swimming through the crowd to get to the front. Even if it didn't work the chances of it doing you harm are very very minimal and the chances of protecting myself from an early death based on the above figures far far far outweighs the horrible way Covid takes lives.
Risk & reward

I bet those meds hogging your bathroom cabinet when combined are doing you more long term harm than any anti virus vaccine would. All these drugs that treat pain are anti depressants and we think Covid viral jab will be long term bad???
Holy Mother of Gods

Last edited:
I like your passion @silverdale ...

However you dress it...no one knows any long term effects if any....
It simply hasn't been tested proper

Ps I have a dog called Coco with whom i watch Netflix.

Not a great start with 2 NHS workers suffering and allergic reaction.

Covid vaccine warning after 2 NHS workers who had jab suffer allergic reactions
Do we know how many people got the vaccine yesterday ?
I bet those 2 were only a tiny percentage of the ones who were vaccinated and I read elsewhere that they carried epipens so they both obviously regularly suffer major and severe allergies to somethings.

Many people are allergic to life saving drugs, my own Father was allergic to penicillin, but look how many millions of people have been saved thanks to Dr Fleming.

I guess vaccinated figures will be reported at some time soon.

My post above was not meant to pull the vaccine down in anyway just posted for information for anyone who does have allergy issues.

That’s how I read it.

ALL INFO BELOW WAS GATHERED FROM GOVERNMENT WEBSITES THEREFORE CANNOT BE CLASSED AS ‘FAKE’ ‘UNTRUE’ ‘CONSPIRACY’ ETC.

1) The vaccine is not safe for pregnant women or women planning on becoming pregnant within a few months of taking the vaccine.
2) The vaccine is not safe for those that are immuno suppressed.
3) No testing has been done to determine any long-term side effects.
4) No testing has been done to determine side effects if taken with other medications.
5) It is unknown if the vaccine will cause infertility.
6) Taking the vaccine will not stop you spreading the virus but will only reduce your symptoms (for years the doctors told us to rest, take paracetamol and drink plenty of fluids to achieve the same result).
7) You shouldn't breastfeed if you have had the vaccine.
8) The vaccine HAS NOT been tested on children and may not be suitable for young persons under the age of 16.
9) The vaccine is only 95% effective....meaning 5% of people who had the vaccine still had severe covid19 symptoms... the demograph and outcome of those 5% of people are being withheld.
10) Average age of death of persons in UK over past 10 years - 81years old... Average age of death of persons dying with/from Covid19 in 2020 - 82 years old.

Therefore:
a) If the mortality rate of 0.3% is unacceptable for covid19 virus... why is 5% now an acceptable rate for vaccine failure?
b) If the vaccine is safe... why do the government and manufacturers accept no responsibility for death or injury resulting from the vaccine?

....... AND they’re saying you will still have to wear masks & carry on with social distancing!

They have become very careful where women are young enough to get pregnant or are pregnant and advise against lots of things that do not harm non pregnant or breastfeeding women, such as alcohol which many people regularly consume in varying amounts but which doctors these days advise women trying to become pregnant or who are pregnant or breastfeeding.

They say that the flu vaccine is only 50% effective so to get over 70% they said was great but to get 95% is incredible

Children under 16 are not thought to have been at risk of harm from the virus so they have not been testing them for it yet, probably if they find that children can easily pass it on to adults and they find that the vaccine does stop people from passing i on then no doubt they will carry out tests and if safe they will stay vaccinating children.

Have you ever read any of the leaflets that are included with any medicines you get with a long list of side effects ?
I have never had any medication which said that nobody who has taken this has ever had any side effects, some can be even quite serious including suicidal tendencies.

Crossing the road is a risk but we do that many times a day, along with many other things we do on a daily basis.
I still think that on balance there is far less of a risk in taking a well tested vaccine that has been proven to be safe and effective against this virus which will stop you getting the virus than to risk catching the virus and suffering long term effects from it if you survive it or death if you don't.

You sound like a walking, talking advert for the stuff @Sandra51 . I notice you've 'cherry picked' the points I made, responding to just a couple of easy ones while disregarding the rest. (I am left wondering if you are in medicine sales or politics!)
If you truly believe the vaccine has a 95% success rate you have well and truly had the wool pulled over your eyes. That "incredible" (aka unrealistic) statistic was also a result of cherry picking, the less successful groups' figures were conveniently swept under the carpet & not mentioned. But if you let the makers conduct their own research, what do you expect? There is too much money riding on positive announcements to let some inconvenient truths to get in the way.
I very rarely take medications of any sort, my last pack of 16 paracetamol went out of date before I could finish them. But yes, practically all man-made drugs have undesireable side effects, which of course is the best reason to avoid them wherever possible, and you certainly do not want to get drawn into the vicious cycle of taking another tablet to counteract the side effects of another - which I believe is quite common. (Ironically suicidal tendencies are often associated with anti-depressants!). When we take them we hope that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks and that of course is usually the case - in the short term at least.
But this is somewhat different. MRNA vaccines have never been used on humans before, so for me that is too much of an 'unknown'. Factor in that the average age of a so-called Covid death is slightly over the average life expectancy, and I really do not see the need. If it ain't broke, why fix it?

I only mentioned the ones I did due to time limitations and stop it from being an incredibly long post.

Most of your other points are self evident and to the majority of people irrelevant as obviously seeing as we only knew about the virus less than 12 months ago and the vaccine was developed and tested started a couple of months later, the long term side effects, if any, are unknown and no doubt many people will still be saying we do not know even after it has been used for 50 years, despite any serious effects usually becoming evident within a matter of a few days.

Most vaccines are usually contraindicated for people with a suppressed immune system, so why should this one be any different ?

It is unknown if it will or even if won't won't affect fertility, so what as most people who will be taking it for the first few months will no longer be fertile due to being menopausal women and most men will already have had children if they had wanted any. The chances are that it probably will not affect fertility as it leaves your system after 3 days just leaving an improved immune system.

They still do not know for certain tat having the vaccine will or will not stop people spreading it but it is more likely that it will stop it and they are researching it now. As you and others keep complaining about, it is still early days but so far what they have found during the extensive testing has shown what they expected to see.

Why do you think that believing the results of their extensive testing which proved it was effective in 95% of cases means that people like me have had the wool pulled over their eyes but those people who believe what they have read on social media about the vaccine turning people into monkeys have the brains and intelligence of an Einstein ? They may have but I bet it isn't the brains and intelligence of the Albert Einstein who came up with the theory of relativity but more likely the Einstein who is driving an Uber, if he is working at all.

Do I need to go on pulling all your points to pieces or have I done enough ?

You may not believe in science and medications but I do and I know that I would not be here if it wasn't for the medical help I have had over many years and the variations medications that help me stay alive with a reasonable quality of life. I hope that you never need the fantastic medical help I have received or need the drugs that I have to take but just because you haven't needed them now doesn't mean that you will never need them.

I only mentioned the ones I did due to time limitations and stop it from being an incredibly long post.

Most of your other points are self evident and to the majority of people irrelevant as obviously seeing as we only knew about the virus less than 12 months ago and the vaccine was developed and tested started a couple of months later, the long term side effects, if any, are unknown and no doubt many people will still be saying we do not know even after it has been used for 50 years, despite any serious effects usually becoming evident within a matter of a few days.

Most vaccines are usually contraindicated for people with a suppressed immune system, so why should this one be any different ?

It is unknown if it will or even if won't won't affect fertility, so what as most people who will be taking it for the first few months will no longer be fertile due to being menopausal women and most men will already have had children if they had wanted any. The chances are that it probably will not affect fertility as it leaves your system after 3 days just leaving an improved immune system.

They still do not know for certain tat having the vaccine will or will not stop people spreading it but it is more likely that it will stop it and they are researching it now. As you and others keep complaining about, it is still early days but so far what they have found during the extensive testing has shown what they expected to see.

Why do you think that believing the results of their extensive testing which proved it was effective in 95% of cases means that people like me have had the wool pulled over their eyes but those people who believe what they have read on social media about the vaccine turning people into monkeys have the brains and intelligence of an Einstein ? They may have but I bet it isn't the brains and intelligence of the Albert Einstein who came up with the theory of relativity but more likely the Einstein who is driving an Uber, if he is working at all.

Do I need to go on pulling all your points to pieces or have I done enough ?

You may not believe in science and medications but I do and I know that I would not be here if it wasn't for the medical help I have had over many years and the variations medications that help me stay alive with a reasonable quality of life. I hope that you never need the fantastic medical help I have received or need the drugs that I have to take but just because you haven't needed them now doesn't mean that you will never need them.

To keep it short - Treatments and Vaccines are two completely different things, keep up! You get treatment for things that are wrong with you. Vaccines are for things that aren't wrong with you. Yet.....
I fully believe in good science and some incredible advances in medication, I just have issues when megabucks are being made by the few, at our expense, both financially and when our collective health is at stake. When big money is at stake, 'science' and statistics get skewed for the benefit of the bean counters. Put simply, I do not trust them. And as I've said before it's not as if Pfizer doesn't have form for lying, cheating, bribing etc. etc, I wouldn't buy a used car from them.

And where do you get the random 'out of your system in 3 days' bit? I've never seen that mentioned anywhere else? And judging by your Eistein driving an Uber gibberish, I reckon you've maybe had it already!

Back