Covid 19 Vaccine

Personally id give it a bash if advised to (I'll probably be gone in 10 years anyway lol)

It makes me wonder though, if they made you sign a waiver (regarding future suing of the NHS) before administering it, how many would think again? Lol

The seemingly unlimited money that is being collectively thrown at the project will of course have saved time in the development stages, scientists waiting for the bean counters to reach for the cheque book has always been a hindrance to speedy progress. Unfortunately no amount of cash can replace prudent testing, but it can (it would seem) bypass tried & tested protocols. very carefully, 'unintentional giunea pigs' if you will.

You can test till the cows come home all the while we remain in a lockdown state doing far more damage mentally physically and financially to all. So you reckon we test till 2030 ? at least 10 years and your proposed plan of action for 10 years is ?. Gov fund us all, no family contact everytime we have an outbreak ? flash lockdowns causing more disruption. The wearing of maks 24/7? I would like your long term solution for at least 10 years . We will have a new generation based on stopping in, no socializing, and if you think mental illness is on the rise ? wait till 2030.

Like I said, if you don't want to take it fine fill your boots. If you wanna wait 10 years, again, feel free to do so. Lets hope you dont get it and you suffer a horrible death. I wouldn't pray that on anyone but the chances of that happening as you become 10 years older and less able to fight it will rise year by year. We are scientifically breaking new ground with this type of vaccine , this ain't penicillin or paracetomol we are moving at lightspeed and with Covid I'm afraid the goalpost of years of lab testing is basically not possible.

sometimes as people you just gotta get it done and stop filling your trollies with the "What if" approach.

Guinea pig vaccine jab please sir vs Chocking to death staring at a ceiling with no family around ?

ummmmmm lets see

Personally id give it a bash if advised to (I'll probably be gone in 10 years anyway lol)

It makes me wonder though, if they made you sign a waiver (regarding future suing of the NHS) before administering it, how many would think again? Lol
As someone mentioned make it law can't travel abroad without it, cant go to cinema's pubs, restaurants, sporting events, family gatherings. Those vaccinated go on a Q Code type app scan-able to say its you registered to your phone. Had the jab ? scan ? you can go. Believe you me, the queue's outside the clinics for the jab would be the length of the great wall of china overnight

As someone mentioned make it law can't travel abroad without it, cant go to cinema's pubs, restaurants, sporting events, family gatherings. Those vaccinated go on a Q Code type app scan-able to say its you registered to your phone. Had the jab ? scan ? you can go. Believe you me, the queue's outside the clinics for the jab would be the length of the great wall of china overnight

You are probably correct, except not everyone has a suitable mobile phone - should we be forced to get/carry one of those too? But it would set us on a dangerous path would it not? What would come next?
Don't forget that those advocating it (governments, Big Pharma, WHO etc.) are not exactly purer than the driven snow, their past is littered with lies and cover-ups and put simply, I do not trust them.
If the vaccination is truly that good then people won't need to be forced to get it, they will queue up for it willingly.

Qantas CEO Says Passengers Will Need Proof of Vaccination if They Want to Fly With His Airline

Qantas CEO Says Passengers Will Need Proof of Vaccination if They Want to Fly With His Airline

You are probably correct, except not everyone has a suitable mobile phone - should we be forced to get/carry one of those too? But it would set us on a dangerous path would it not? What would come next?
Don't forget that those advocating it (governments, Big Pharma, WHO etc.) are not exactly purer than the driven snow, their past is littered with lies and cover-ups and put simply, I do not trust them.
If the vaccination is truly that good then people won't need to be forced to get it, they will queue up for it willingly.
You talk in doubt and point out excuses (no mobile) which says to me without actually coming straight out with it,
I'm not having it.
No phone? A confirnation letter, credit card type scanable. Tbh thats a p#ss poor of an excuse for saying I can't have it and save yours and other people's lives:-

"If I had a phone I honestly would have the jab, honest".

You do whats best for you but if you contract Covid and end up on an life support getting your lungs mechanically pumped till you die you will only have yourself to blame,
Me?, jab till your hearts content

I have made no secret of the fact I won't be having it, I would have thought that was pretty obvious by now!
Re. the mobile phone comment, the point is, due to the fact that not everyone has a suitable mobile phone your idea is not enforcable. And being forced into carrying a plasic card? That's just one step closer to ID cards & health passports. Again, a dangerous precedent.
Being vaccinated does not protect others, the vaccine manufacturers have already said having the jab will not prevent infected individuals from infecting others, all it (allegedly) does is reduces the chances of the infection from developing into a full blown illness. So in actual fact it could have the negative effect of producing more asymptomatic carriers than we have at present.

Being vaccinated does not protect others, the vaccine manufacturers have already said having the jab will not prevent infected individuals from infecting others, all it (allegedly) does is reduces the chances of the infection from developing into a full blown illness. So in actual fact it could have the negative effect of producing more asymptomatic carriers than we have at present.
They have said that they are not sure if it prevents you from passing it on to others, yet. Obviously if it only means that you have a less severe form of the illness then you will be coughing and sneezing much less, so that in itself will curtail a lot of the chances of spreading it.

I still say the launch is too soon, not enough safety checks have been done, yet they are releasing this largely untested and potentially dangerous potion to millions of our people, apparently to reduce the effects of a bug with a 99.x survival rate. ('x' because different studies return different results). The benefits (to the public) simply do not justify the risks.
My scepticism is driven mainly by two factors.
Firstly, potential massive financial payback for Big Pharma and their shareholders, to whom our wellbeing is not a priority,
Secondly, the vaccine manufacturers have demanded indemnity. So no comeback on them if anything does go wrong.
And if that doesn't set the alarm bells ringing in itself, have a look at > THIS <

I still say the launch is too soon, not enough safety checks have been done, yet they are releasing this largely untested and potentially dangerous potion to millions of our people,

And if that doesn't set the alarm bells ringing in itself, have a look at > THIS <
43,500 people since May is not really untested is it ? The quick launch is because unlimited funds have been put into developing it so that they have been able t run all the stages that are usually run consecutively while they obtain the funding to go to the next stage, which may take 6 months or longer, have been run concurrently and with advances in computer modelling and other developments it has enabled the usual longer development time to be reduced.

That article says “It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility”
Many things are unknown until years after but as they say that the actual vaccine is out of your system in a few days and all it does is make your own body's immune system recognise the virus to generate the antibodies in case you catch the virus later then I should think that it is very unlikely to affect anyone's fertility in the long term.

43,500 people since May is not really untested is it ? The quick launch is because unlimited funds have been put into developing it so that they have been able t run all the stages that are usually run consecutively while they obtain the funding to go to the next stage, which may take 6 months or longer, have been run concurrently and with advances in computer modelling and other developments it has enabled the usual longer development time to be reduced.

That article says “It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility”
Many things are unknown until years after but as they say that the actual vaccine is out of your system in a few days and all it does is make your own body's immune system recognise the virus to generate the antibodies in case you catch the virus later then I should think that it is very unlikely to affect anyone's fertility in the long term.

If you read the link I posted you would have seen that the results were 'cherry-picked', i.e. only the most favourable samples were quoted, so the quoted 43,500 is quite meaningless.
They might say that the vaccine is out your system in a matter of days buy why should we believe them? It's not as if they've never lied before and we can't sue them even if they are caught out. What incentive is there for them to tell the truth if there is the possibility it could affect profits? Where something like fertility is concerned, "I think" and "very unlikely" simply doesn't cut it. (Not that I am planning on reproducing, but someone is going to have to pay our pensions as successive governments have drained the pot dry).
There have been no tests for reactions with other medications. Over half the UK population over 50 is on some kind of long-term medication, how many of them need to fall of their perches before someone blows the whistle?
And as for computer modelling, just look at Neil Ferguson's long line of monumental cock-ups over the years to see how drastically wrong that can be. Garbage in = garbage out.

vaccine is all bollocks takes years now suddenly a miracle not buying it
will take months if not years to see what it does but any negative will be hidden
money money money

will take months if not years to see what it does but any negative will be hidden
money money money
Thats what i'm thinking matey...but still scared enough not to have it.
i'm between a rock and a hard place!

Everything we do is a risk these days, just crossing the road or driving your car, no matter how careful you are some idiot may still crash into you and kill you. You have to weigh up the pros and cons of every action and for me the benefits of not catching the virus and possibly passing it on to a friend or a relative, or even a complete stranger, and possibly killing them means that I will be having it as soon as it is offered as I am fairly certain that the benefits of having the vaccine far outweigh any disadvantages that may develop and come to light some 20 or 30 years in the future.

I'm still not sold. So far the vast majority of deaths have been among the elderly (the average covid death age is higher than the the UK's average life expectancy) and most of those had co-morbidites. Take those out of the equation and the deaths number into the hundreds, not the tens of thousands the media like to scare us with.
As time goes on, treatments for those unfortunate enough to catch the virus and become ill are also improving, and these treatments are using tried and tested drugs. Of course there is less money in this, so the vaccines are still being pushed onto an unsuspecting public - possibly illegally in many countries.
As you say @Sandra51 , everything we do is 'risky' to some degree, but we can control many aspects of risk to minimise it. Driving through a red traffic light for instance - if you do it carefully, looking both ways, the chances are you won't cause an accident. But do it blindfolded and you greatly increase the chance of collision.
At the moment I feel we are not being told the whole story, partly because parts are being hidden but mostly because it hasn't been fully written yet so were still in effect blindfolded.

Last edited:
The problem is with some people, they want 100% assurances with everything they eat drink touch throughout their lifes. They hate change, they hate coming out their comfort zone, they hate the thought of risk/reward everything in their lifes has to be rubber stamped, then wax sealed and given with a lifetime guarantee never to come back with a errors or a faults. They want a blame buddy

Trev you are one,

You have made your decision that's fine but I for one advocate that people who dont like yourself should not be allowed access to area's with people who have had the vaccine and they should be made to isolate for the next 10 years.
You base you view on BIG BROTHER I base it on friends who work at my hospital and the tales they've recently told me, stories of Covid.
No big bro sh!t their Trev strong facts about the mortuary been full Saturday morning

I hope you never end up in the ICU

Those who don't have the jab? , grow some, not you Sandra51, that's unless your from Thailand

I had read some research that you’re immune system doesn’t remember COVID-19 very well like some other’s viruses. It only remembers it short term.
So in theory if you caught it again sometime later down the line it could make you severely ill if you had had an adverse affect the first time round.
This would mean you would have to be vaccinated on a regular basis but I am not sure how often. You also have to take into account if the virus mutates.

money money money

google "covid vaccine nonprofit" its not all about the money,money,money ;-)

before posting BOLLOCKS you should do some research and what you will find is its not new technology, the vaccine for covid is based on vaccine's developed for other pandemics.

so why has Covid-19 spread across the world unlike H1N1/Sars/ebola (all in the last 20 years) surprisingly covid-19 is good at not killing its host :)

Last edited:
Back