Covid 19 Vaccine

I don't think there is a specific time just specific stages each new drug or medicine has to pass so if you run those stages concurrently instead of consecutively that can shorten approval by many months if not years. Everything gets quicker by building on previous inventions and discoveries, look at how much having faster computers have sped up the development and testing of so many things, including medicines. Just this week they made a major breakthrough in protein folding using "DeepMind" that uses AI which will accelerate medical discoveries even quicker than we are able to do now.
Interesting, ill be googling deepmind later thanks for that @Sandra51

the fact that every major drug company in the world was on this from the start and working together for once just shows what can be done
when rich people die. not rushed just unlimited money thrown at the problem

its based treatment in use for other things and that chart has last one in 1989 the world has moved on
would you be saying no to new cancer treatments. i won't be offered it for a while yet but i do know
someone that has been in a trial.

the fact that every major drug company in the world was on this from the start and working together for once just shows what can be done
when rich people die. not rushed just unlimited money thrown at the problem
Let's hope that once this pandemic is over that they can get on with finding something to prevent Alzheimer's

The not sure how long it lasts
Thats the problem right there for me.

I keep changing my mind from yes i will to no i wont.

Im well down the pecking order so maybe ill gain confidence if there seems to be no problems although i do realise some problems could take a long time to manifest .

Last edited:
its based treatment in use for other things and that chart has last one in 1989 the world has moved on
would you be saying no to new cancer treatments. i won't be offered it for a while yet but i do know
someone that has been in a trial.
What were your friends thoughts on the trial mate? I'm sure i heard yesterday on the radio it's a couple of injections required to administer the vaccine.

What were your friends thoughts on the trial mate? I'm sure i heard yesterday on the radio it's a couple of injections required to administer the vaccine.
i think its a 2 jab vaccine matey....one month apart.

ye it was 2 doses he got it in july as part of a trial and being a nurse there was a few on the ward that got it
had to be under 40 and health to be part of the trial. no side effects he had noticed. he works with my mum
and she had covid in march. mum was too old for trial. he did have anti-body test before to make sure he had not had it.

Back