Council tells schools to rearrange exams and cancel swimming for Ramadan

as you have singled out a minority group so complain about, which is not a politically correct thing to do, and as the minority group in question is normally of an ethnic origin, it then becomes a racial attack

PC gone nuts

Exactly the sort of mentality that is causing a storm in a teacup. AFAIK there is no problem raising a complaint about something that you have an issue with.

I'm afraid that statement justs makes all your others null and void,
no offense but at least try to get your facts correct ;)

ok i stand corrected, i should of put northern ireland...........................................................thats a joke by the way, england wales scotland, with ireland being part of the british isles and i`m sure we will have all the jocks and sheeps now arguing over this as well.

but i fail to see how this makes all my statements null and void? would you care to elaborate?

To make a sound point or argument you need to have a solid base of facts to quote from,and if you cant get the simple ones right then how can we be expected to trust the rest :)

Anyway was not looking to get into a discussion about it,just thought I would point out the obvious lol

To make a sound point or argument you need to have a solid base of facts to quote from,and if you cant get the simple ones right then how can we be expected to trust the rest :)

Anyway was not looking to get into a discussion about it,just thought I would point out the obvious lol

very true, but most would call that splitting hairs, i simply missed the northern part out, which doesnt detract from what i said.

Back