coronation street

Boys, boys, boys! I leave this site for a few months and I return only to find that the Corrie Street thread has become the the perv over Rosie thread! : whip :

Well, here in Canada Ms. "perfectly sculpted" Rosie has just gone missing, and Carla and Tony are about to get married.

All I want to know is, do Carla and Liam ever knock the boots? That storyline is driving me nuts!

Also, am I the only one who is reminded of Pete Burns every time I see Carla? :FRIGHT:

Boys, boys, boys! I leave this site for a few months and I return only to find that the Corrie Street thread has become the the perv over Rosie thread! : whip :

Well, here in Canada Ms. "perfectly sculpted" Rosie has just gone missing, and Carla and Tony are about to get married.

All I want to know is, do Carla and Liam ever knock the boots? That storyline is driving me nuts!

Also, am I the only one who is reminded of Pete Burns every time I see Carla? :FRIGHT:

fs thats like so 2007's storyline!!

do you really want us to spoil it for ye?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Yes. :proud:

Hey Gav, how are you? :banana:

Carla fucks off

atm in our storyline

Tony is best chums with maria and is helping her with her baby

eh...

is the past wee while rosie has been kidnapped then when she was found her captor was put in jail, fizz's boyfriend canny mind his name, so he sold the house that he kept her captive in and gave all teh cash to her as kinda compensation so she bought the flashy car and a stake in underworld

canny think of anything else

you've got all that SHITE to look forward to lol

yeah i'm fine how are you

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

By Fizz's boyfriend, do you mean John the minicab driver/teacher?

In last night's episode, Liam was killed on Tony's stag night. Is Tony behind it? I suspect so!

Cheers for the updates and I'm well, thanks for asking!

Tony did it and now him and Maria are an Item . At first Maria was convinced it was him and everyone thought she was nuts . Now everyone still thinks she is nuts cause she's falling in love with Tony . Are you sure you want to hear all this mate ?

Tony did it and now him and Maria are an Item . At first Maria was convinced it was him and everyone thought she was nuts . Now everyone still thinks she is nuts cause she's falling in love with Tony . Are you sure you want to hear all this mate ?
Yes!

Thanks for the info, Charlie. :Cheers:

fs yous are right behind the times!!! lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

In the next episode Ena Sharples gets caught having it away with Noris, Chesney runs away with Rita and Albert Tatlock takes over the Rovers, oh and Hailey or is that Harold? anyway the freak finds out its preggars, and Roy's no the father, it's all going on the next episode mate. :proud:

:Cheers:

Last edited:
but it turns out norris is gay and is caught checking out the poofy mags in teh cabin when rita is in teh back with chesney

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

but it turns out norris is gay and is caught checking out the poofy mags in teh cabin when rita is in teh back with chesney

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

PMSL...Is Norris no the father of Harold's bairn? anyway Emily Bishop turns oot to be a serial killer and Fiz explodes when she finds Chesney and Rita starkers playing with big Schmeichel. :proud:

:Cheers:

Back