coronation street

mike_07

Inactive User
Reaction score
on itv.com if you go on iplayer (free, no membership etc) theres a video af jack and vera's golden years

and another one a corrie classic moment one of the most famous corrie love triangles!

Is it just me or are the writers in Corrie struggling to come up wth new ideas??

Stories are being dragged out longer and are starting to be repetative

Soaps are all struggling, the good ole days have long gone, were has the feel good telly gone. I want it back lol

Away from Corrie, Eastenders has got a lot more modernized and exciting.

As for Corrie, the pub needs a new look! and the directors/producers need some new exciting characters in.

Hello from a Canadian Corrie Street fan. :Wave:

I've been watching Corrie since I was a teen (about 30 years now) and it's the only soap I watch. Unfortunately, Canada is about 6-9 months behind the UK in terms of the plotline. For example, Jerry has just had his heart attack recently, Theresa has just tried to pin Lloyd as the father of her youngest, and the Websters and the Peacocks have just traded houses.

I agree that this great soap is not what it used to be but I would still rather watch it than an American soap any day of the week.

Hello from a Canadian Corrie Street fan. :Wave:

I've been watching Corrie since I was a teen (about 30 years now) and it's the only soap I watch. Unfortunately, Canada is about 6-9 months behind the UK in terms of the plotline. For example, Jerry has just had his heart attack recently, Theresa has just tried to pin Lloyd as the father of her youngest, and the Websters and the Peacocks have just traded houses.

I agree that this great soap is not what it used to be but I would still rather watch it than an American soap any day of the week.
so u dont no about bettys and david platts love triangle with chesney?

who mentioned TITS, bin watching corrie from the start, and still love every second, dont watch any of the others though, too dismal,

Wot?????!!!!!!:FRIGHT:

or about how Ken leaves a note for Dedrie cos he's met someone else on a barge...then he's son takes the note away nowing he'll be back, as for which he is, and she's none the wiser but good old Ken has to confess to her about it anyway, at which point Dedrie then kicks old Blanche out for sticking her 2 pennies worth in, cos she has forgiven him already.........oh i take it not....so i best not spoil it for ya....lol

oooooo yea ..

kathkellyMS1512_468x800.jpg

ffs smirnoff you fcuking beast!!! lol

new desktop background......

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

oh please stop the kevin and molly story now. his eyebrows freak me out!!!!!

what kinda car is it that rosie drives?

chesney is a better driver than me!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

dunno wot one would be the better ride!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back