Copying CD's PLZ HELP ?????

W

wizard9t9

Hi im wondering if anyone there can help me, ive got a cd writer and nero software for copying cds' and it works fine etc... but what i wud like to know is that i have used it in the past for copying playstation games and it has worked fine bcoz mainly the cd that im copying is also a copy cd and ive copied a few original cds but mainly old games,, i have been told that if i want to copy any new games they have to be cracked or sumthing like that...... and that i need cracking software....which i assume either cracks nero to stop it recognizing copyrighted cds or it enables new games to be copied.......if anyone can shed any light on this matter i wud greatly appreciateit....basically what im asking is what do i need to copy new games that come out.......thanxxx

Check out Blind Write Suite, it will copy any disc under the sun without the need for useless cracks or patches.

<a href="http://www.blindwrite.com/home.htm" target="_blank">Blind Write Hompage</a>

how can cracks/patches be useless - they do a very good job ..enable cd protected games to be run from HDD, crack shareware to enable full facilities etc.<br />agree that Blind and Clone r both v good though

Originally posted by daing:<br /><strong>how can cracks/patches be useless - they do a very good job ..enable cd protected games to be run from HDD, crack shareware to enable full facilities etc.<br />agree that Blind and Clone r both v good though</strong><hr></blockquote>

I meant backup patches for games, the kind that come from GameCopyWorld, they are crap because when a new patch is released for a game the CD won't be recognised since it's been modified.

Back