Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X QSB.

Re: Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X Q

Cant disable because i have knackered the pads i presume its enabled because its not bridged all pads apart from the left side of where it should be bridged is remaining. Good spot, poor eyesight thought it was that one, ive put that right now lol. I still have no glitcher light at all though. thanks again lee

Why aren't you using the FT4R2 point for your CPU_RST (D wire)? Connect to that point with an average of 50-46 cm wire and see if the chip blinks. If you've disabled the oscillator you need to connect the STBY_CLK if you enable it then no need for the STBY_CLK.

Re: Coolrunner installed, Nand-X Installed .. Not Booting up , No Nand Read. Nand-X Q

I'd say it's about time to get a new or different glitcher, and preferably one with on board oscillator to avoid soldering to the knackered STBY_CLK point or alternative one.

which one would you recommend ? appreciate you taking the time you have been great help thanks lee

I'd say it's about time to get a new or different glitcher, and preferably one with on board oscillator to avoid soldering to the knackered STBY_CLK point or alternative one.

Apart from the obvious brand name of TX which seems to be out of stock at the moment you could consider the squirt or Glitch360Key Ultra.

which one would you recommend ? appreciate you taking the time you have been great help thanks lee

Thanks for that, what dont get is a trinity needs the oscilator disabled to work ? is that right cheers lee

Technically a trinity board doesn't need an oscillator as it's got the HANA on board but still a glitcher with an oscillator can be used as it substitutes for for the HANA and I'm just recommending it seeing that the original STBY_CLK was damaged and retraced.

Thanks for that, what dont get is a trinity needs the oscilator disabled to work ? is that right cheers lee

ah i see, i think the cool runner have now will be enabled if i change the jumper settings from the alternate to default i may get it glitching. its worth a try while i can source a cool runner cheers lee

Technically a trinity board doesn't need an oscillator as it's got the HANA on board but still a glitcher with an oscillator can be used as it substitutes for for the HANA and I'm just recommending it seeing that the original STBY_CLK was damaged and retraced.

I have a genuine TX CRLite here , you can have it for £18 delivered , it`s unopened with all the wires.

15 pounds can only pay through paypal ? cheers lee

I have a genuine TX CRLite here , you can have it for £18 delivered , it`s unopened with all the wires.

No mate , i`ll keep it as i know i will use it , was just trying to help you out.
15 pounds can only pay through paypal ? cheers lee

Not point getting anyything at the minute as i am now getting error code 4414 turns its self on with a flashing red dot.

Flashed stock nand back and it stopped the red dot for a while but kept booting and turning off constantly and eventually it just went back to the red blinking dot randomly going off and on. Left it off a while and removed the coolrunner all together, insulated the wires for now and its booting but very likely cos it has cooled down all night.

You're doing this console for learning purpose or just to be your personal RGH console? If it's the later I can offer to do it FOC so long you cover postage both ways and cost of new glitch chip.

Flashed stock nand back and it stopped the red dot for a while but kept booting and turning off constantly and eventually it just went back to the red blinking dot randomly going off and on. Left it off a while and removed the coolrunner all together, insulated the wires for now and its booting but very likely cos it has cooled down all night.

Error is actually 0010. 4 lights are 0. Should help with research.

WOW. What an offer by MMonster.

Last edited:

A bit of both to be honest its my sons xbox but i enjoy problems solving as i am aspergers. Its starting to annoy me now though, i wonder if it is worth while to get a coolrunner with the 4414 error it must be overheating or a short causing it maybe at best. Very likely its just overheating although never had a issue in the 2 years had it. Thanks lee

You're doing this console for learning purpose or just to be your personal RGH console? If it's the later I can offer to do it FOC so long you cover postage both ways and cost of new glitch chip.

Your error code as translated by Abu Baniaz which relates to 0010 is a soughbridge problem. There is no point buying anymore hardware until getting the error fixed first. Make sure you cleaned all the soldered points including those that connects to the NAND read/write points and making sure there is no bridged points or solder remains on the board.

A bit of both to be honest its my sons xbox but i enjoy problems solving as i am aspergers. Its starting to annoy me now though, i wonder if it is worth while to get a coolrunner with the 4414 error it must be overheating or a short causing it maybe at best. Very likely its just overheating although never had a issue in the 2 years had it. Thanks lee

I appreciate that how much would it cost for postage etc i have no idea lol i appreciate it thanks lee

It will mainly depends on the size of your packaging, but if you use something like Collect+ service should be around £7.00 each way. But like I said previously, try to get rid of the error code first.

I appreciate that how much would it cost for postage etc i have no idea lol i appreciate it thanks lee

i noticed some solder on a cap and removed it i have had a good luck round to make sure no solder drops etc apaprt from that nothing, i will give it a good clean though see if it stops it. Its never been turned for more than 5 minutes at a time would it been out in the open rather than in its full case etc efect its cooling? thanks lee

#
Your error code as translated by Abu Baniaz which relates to 0010 is a soughbridge problem. There is no point buying anymore hardware until getting the error fixed first. Make sure you cleaned all the soldered points including those that connects to the NAND read/write points and making sure there is no bridged points or solder remains on the board.

No, so long the fan over the heat sink is working it doesn't matter how long it's on for and whether it has a case or not.

i noticed some solder on a cap and removed it i have had a good luck round to make sure no solder drops etc apaprt from that nothing, i will give it a good clean though see if it stops it. Its never been turned for more than 5 minutes at a time would it been out in the open rather than in its full case etc efect its cooling? thanks lee

#

Back