faulty nand x? how do i tell

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi so ive got my nand x which has been flawless until i got a dgx chip
i tried to program the dgx with the rgx file,and it was a no go,so i left it at that and ordered a coolrunner
the coolrunner also wont program so ive got a new lead for nand x-coorunner still wont write cr
tried hard wires no go
but my nand x writes the nand fine is there any way i can test to see if there is a problem with the nandx

mmm strange what program are you using to flash the coolrunner ?

there is a few ones you can try

i like j-runner

been using jrunner myself,never had any issue till the 0.3 version,but ive tried the 0.2 and its just the same,proper blagging me,i dont want to fork out for another nand x if its not that

How old is your NAND X? Only NAND-X v3 (that has the latest fw) can program glitch chips. If your NAND X reads and writes the NAND ok then it's fine. See if you can update its fw.

If you have a problem with the new version of Jrunner, maybe try install older version on a virgin system without internet comnection to eliminate hardware issues.

The code was not released so no way of fixing. There was a thread on TX where a guy checked voltages but he never got it fixed as far as I am aware.

How old is your NAND X? Only NAND-X v3 (that has the latest fw) can program glitch chips. If your NAND X reads and writes the NAND ok then it's fine. See if you can update its fw.
ive done other glitch chips with it so i know its ok on that respect,i have tried older jrunner but on this machine,i will try on the mrs laptop

cheers guys

would appear my nandx is borked just tried on a different machine ,same result failed with 0002 will jr programmer work ok for me?

Back