commando 14.3

so whats the latest now lads with the image i done the C14.3_standby plugin then yesterday i put the NeuXmlEPG-(rytec2day)-v1-5-overload-patch first it over rit the install from the C14.3_standby plugin but that should be ok as its done its job so last nite i put the NeuXmlEPG-(rytec2day)-v1-5-overload-patch to do its bit when i got up thismorning the ecms are going up aging in standy rebooted box to stop it loss a lot of the epg again and hav to go to blue extras menu and hav to restart cams has anyone got it working rite with both plugins
ps for lraizer or anyone that knews with pli if you got to /var/tuxbox/config/dbepg and the file is called rt_uk_channels.dat were do i find the samesort of file in c14.3 pls cheers tony49

so whats the latest now lads with the image i done the C14.3_standby plugin then yesterday i put the NeuXmlEPG-(rytec2day)-v1-5-overload-patch first it over rit the install from the C14.3_standby plugin but that should be ok as its done its job so last nite i put the NeuXmlEPG-(rytec2day)-v1-5-overload-patch to do its bit when i got up thismorning the ecms are going up aging in standy rebooted box to stop it loss a lot of the epg again and hav to go to blue extras menu and hav to restart cams has anyone got it working rite with both plugins
ps for lraizer or anyone that knews with pli if you got to /var/tuxbox/config/dbepg and the file is called rt_uk_channels.dat were do i find the samesort of file in c14.3 pls cheers tony49

if you are overwriting an install.tar with another install.tar file then you have not installed correctly as the first install.tar file is auto deleted after install

C14.3_standby plugin
copy install.tar to /var/etc/
REBOOT BOX to install
(install.tar is installed and auto deleted)

NeuXmlEPG-(rytec2day)-v1-5-overload-patch
REBOOT BOX to install
(install.tar is installed and auto deleted)

your personal channel map file is /var/tuxbox/config/neuxmlepg.conf
the rytec source channel list is /var/etc/e1_UK.dat

Last edited:
ta lraizer but if i put
C14.3_standby plugin
REBOOT BOX to install

im not sure what i could hav done wrong so if i try it again tomorow then look in /var/etc/ if the install.tar is still there then ive done something wrong when you say reboot thats not power off power on is it just blue extas menu and reboot will do and thaks for info on /var/tuxbox/config/neuxmlepg.conf i want to try it with the pli

there was only one thing i could be doing wrong and yes thats what i was doing extracting the install file first but all sorted now thanks to all

ok lads after all the help most of it from lraizer im vary happy with this image and let my daughter take it downstairs can you quess what she said i dont like this i dont like that but bless ive got to look after her as i live with her being my carrier and i think its only little thing to try and sort out im not sure if breamboxedit works with this but i tryed to put another chanel list on but it didnt work and i had to redo the box so is there a way to edit chanels and change regional chanels thanks all tony49

here's a simple channel editor i use with commando image....

View attachment 59932
thanks for NeutrinoChannelEditor.rar

did you get your epg working prroperly with the timer?

yes the epg is working very nice but i find it is vary slugish with pickture brakeup if on when updating epg can you till me about NeutrinoChannelEditor.rar
do i install it on pc cheers tony

ps i dont no how to change the time for the epg if you can let me now pls

you just unzip and run it m8.

then click on "extras" (top left) and put in your box details.
then you click file/load from receiver.
it will load your channels lists from receiver.
you can then edit your channels to suit yourself and save them back to receiver....

i have no idea about changing the time, my box seems to load the time automatically on startup

Last edited:
ta buzzer ive tryed a change will wait till soninlaw gets back for him to reboot the box you no what some woman are like with things

my reboot timer is not working anybody know how i can sort it i was hoping to set it to reboot box during early hours every night to reload all the epg.

first make sure you have latest neuxmlepg v1.5 installed

press BLUE YELLOW GREEN to set a new timer

change timer type to "execute plugin"

set alarm time for early hours tomorrow morning

set repeat to "daily"

at bottom set plugin in popup list to "Reboot dreambox"

save timer

make sure you have set "Load Online EPG at StartUP" > ON in Online EPG menu via BLUE button

Last edited by a moderator:
got it to auto reboot now success. But woke up with a new problem when on a scrambled channel it clears for a few seconds then freezes then have to change channel to get it to clear again. And i have tried to get mgcamd working to see if that works but cant get it to work

I would try a reflash m8 it sounds like the image has become corrupted.

it was my share went downstairs and my dm800 was doing the same all working again now

Appologies for the dumbass n00b question, but flased my brand new 500S with this image over the network using DCC, now I get

Error No channels were found! Please execute a scan (dbox-key -> service)

When I execute a Service Scan scan it says...

Transponder scan finished successfully!

Can anyone push me in the right direction?

Thanks

Last edited:
Appologies for the dumbass n00b question, but flased my brand new 500S with this image over the network using DCC, now I get

When I execute a Service Scan scan it says...

Transponder scan finished successfully!

Can anyone push me in the right direction?

Thanks

did you set your settings for usals and did you put any services in ???

you needed to use dreamUP to flash the image to your box or the old var partition on your box will not be overwritten by the var partition in the image.

Sorry, not sure what you mean.

I went into service scan,

DiSEqC is set to no DiSEqC
Satellite is set to Astra 28.2E (the one used in the pervious image, and I can't change this)

Start scan gives Transponderscan failed

you needed to use dreamUP to flash the image to your box or the old var partition on your box will not be overwritten by the var partition in the image.

Great. I'll give it a go, thanks

Back