commando 14.3

tony49

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok lads ive tryed this today Commando 14.3 Neutrino+ CCcam 2.2.1 and quie like the setup its got i would like to get use to it as the chanel list is very good so first of all is there no telnet on commando when i put it on in dcc the telnet doesnt work were as is does with pli so if there is no telnet how do you edit cccam.configs pls cheers tony

o ps to save the epg data do you do the same as pli save to temp or just leave it as is ?

For telnet or ftp the password is commando as it states in the write up
leave the epg as it is it should auto download

password was updated to a different one in C14.3, you need to download the password file HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
For telnet or ftp the password is commando as it states in the write up
leave the epg as it is it should auto download

ive tryed it with user root pass commando and user commando pass commando still no telnet

user: root
password: no links to other sites,that includes non live links

no spaces in password

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you buzzer is it save to change the passward so it matches my othere ones then no need to keep changing it in dcc

ok lads i love this image but there is one thing i would like to get sorted i dont no if its somethink i hav done or not but its turning it salf on sometime between midnite
and 3 and 3:30ish as that when i wake up most mornings and c the green lite is on

is there a timer set to reboot box to free memory and change channel so that you have fresh new epg auto downloaded and ready to use each day?

check timer list for set timers

press BLUE > YELLOW

thanks lraizer i will have a look a bit later the othere odd thing is the ecm are still going up even when the box is on standbye can some otheres pls look and c if your is doing the same

you will need to install the C14.3_standby plugin

extract the install.tar from .rar archive

ftp install.tar file to /var/etc/ on box

reboot box to auto install

Attachments

• C14.3_standby.rar
    393 bytes · Views: 13
thank you vey much lraizer your a star i will put it on tomorrow i did check the day befor abot having somethings saved there was 2 prog in the timer list for set timers so i deleted them and i will hav a look at epg auto downloaded but we do need that on dont we cheers for your help m8 tony49

i wouldnt use the epg autodownload on startup m8.

it uses so much of the boxes resource to do this that sometimes it knocks your cccam off and you need to manually restart it.....

i had a few problems with this, as the missus can't do this by herself... lol

yes m8 think i hav the same as when i reboted it started a epg rescan and my pay chanels go off so i will look and changed it thanks for the info i wanta get it rite as i like it

press blue, then blue and make sure "load online epg at startup" option is switched off m8.

i wouldnt use the epg autodownload on startup m8.

it uses so much of the boxes resource to do this that sometimes it knocks your cccam off and you need to manually restart it.....

i had a few problems with this, as the missus can't do this by herself... lol

there was a patched version of NeuXmlEPG to help with that, you may now be able to turn "load online epg at startup" back ON using the patched version.

extract the install.tar from .rar archive
ftp install.tar file to /var/etc/ on box
reboot box to auto install

Attachments

• NeuXmlEPG-(rytec2day)-v1-5-overload-patch.zip
    50.5 KB · Views: 13
thanks m8, i've done that now,
will set the epg to load on startup again and see how it goes... :)

yes my epg was very nice till i turned it off reboot then most of it had gone and still tryig to sort it

that always happens with these boxes m8, it take my box the best part of 20minutes to load epg.

with the new patch it seems to stop me changing channel until epg is loaded, but then the cccam stays on....

that always happens with these boxes m8, it take my box the best part of 20minutes to load epg.

with the new patch it seems to stop me changing channel until epg is loaded, but then the cccam stays on....

Thats why you should set it to reboot during the early hours of the morning m8,
then its all done before you even turn on your TV :)

yes lol,
i just found out about the timer...

i will set it up tonight and hopefully it'll be all good tomorrow.... :)

Back