Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

cod4 dw shootout.

yeah shame early on when we kept losing players, would have been better if we,d kept all in, try again tomorrow lol.

2 more names to add aswell.

what about them camping germans........ummmmmmmmmmm lol.

yeah shame early on when we kept losing players, would have been better if we,d kept all in, try again tomorrow lol.

2 more names to add aswell.

what about them camping germans........ummmmmmmmmmm lol.

Yeah was a good crack 2nite like them dirty germans man they proper smoked us but we still brought the fight to them hehe same again soon

anyone who aint got me on their friend list tag is: yomehi

good game last night but smirnoff_rules kept getting blown up by someone.......me lol

Last edited:
Sorry thommohawk, I missed the first post with your tag, I woz thinking who the fcuk is Abandonedcorpse!

Dozy prick - lol

wasnt on that long last night , fookin yanks , loud mouths lol . one got on or team last night ahhh , can u remove there voices in your menus ?

nar i wasnt on, i was downloading stuff and i watched saw 4. might go on tonight though. and yes you can mute the feckers in your menu.

My son came running to tell me that 'Abandonedcorpse' had sent him a message online asking for a game of C.O.D.4, I was gonna come online but I couldn't find my copy of COD, and I still can't find it, I think I may have given it away to my bro-in-law by accident. :(

My son came running to tell me that 'Abandonedcorpse' had sent him a message online asking for a game of C.O.D.4, I was gonna come online but I couldn't find my copy of COD, and I still can't find it, I think I may have given it away to my bro-in-law by accident. :(
do u want a back up m8 , l'll send u one if u want

can every1 please add me to their list, just got the game yesterday and am well impressed my gamertag is

EDDYR1K

look forward to seeing u all on there
thanx

anyone on tonight then? need to know whether its worth chucking it on.

Back