cod4 dw shootout.

T

thommohawk

anyone still hammering this like me? i was on last night with violentj and im waiting on a few mates to sort there selfs out but even then i dont think there'll be 18 in the room, just posting to see if anyone fancies a dw shootout online at some point.

[EVIL]gamertag.... Abandonedcorpse[/EVIL]

yeah was think about that mate i'm up for one i love the game cant stop playing it my gamertag is Yomehi if anyone fancies a game

Last edited:
Well I'd give it a go, but my live subs ran out :(
oh and I only have a crappy 512k connection so I haven't got a copy of it yet. Waiting for it to turn up from my Tesco DVD/Game rentals lol.

Well I'd give it a go, but my live subs ran out :(
oh and I only have a crappy 512k connection so I haven't got a copy of it yet. Waiting for it to turn up from my Tesco DVD/Game rentals lol.
should be a post in freebies on xbl 48 hour free i havent tested it yet but give that a go see if it does work pal

I'll play, you can all use me for target practise coz I'm utter shit.

Gamertag is suprisingly....... WITCHY2K1

I'll play, you can all use me for target practise coz I'm utter shit.
Gamertag is suprisingly....... WITCHY2K1
count me in ( martsmall) u think ur bad witchy wait till u see me in action, i passed basic training by bribing the commanding officer

I phoned in sick and handed in a doctors note, then in a lucky twist of fate a clerical error tagged me as having turned up and completed training!

Of course mate, everyone can add me - but don't laugh too loud.

lol wait till you all see me in action utter sh*te but getting better :) i'll add you guys add uni

lol wait till you all see me in action utter sh*te but getting better :) i'll add you guys add uni

i bet u saw the title of the thread & thought omg i better practice thats how u getting better lol

.............i did lol

ill be up for some blastin! ill prob be the one gettin blasted but its all good lol add away

gamertag

hammerin harry

I will join the game just send me an invite. I am on most night

JOHNBOY196 UK Is my gamertag.

Only played this twice so still a noob at this game......

well im waiting for your friends requests ive only got yomeh as of yet, i,ll be on in a few hours.

I haven't played it online yet but I'll send a friedn request to you so when we start a DW session I'll hop in and let you blow the crud out of me!!!

gamertag - DXS Knight

dont be forgetting me i should be back on live regular now-as soon as ive serviced the missus on a night i should be on

VIOLENTJ uk

The COD4 disc seems to be permanently stuck in my drive since I have had the game LOL, just doesn't want to come out. I'm always up for a game if you wanna give me a shout :)

this games really good used to play call of duty 2 on pc but this kicks ass
add me guys always up for a game

V1PERM0

ta

Back