Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

cod4 dw shootout.

I was on last night but never got 1 invite of anyone on DW. Played for about 6 hours 2 and iam still fcuking sh_t at it ...... well i was pissed when i was playing it .LOL .
Will be on tonight just need to play with the old wife first..

NEW Gamertag name is

Rambo Jonny

Add me if you like

i was on aswell, didnt see anyone, i think the best bet will to be arrange a day time on here, im sure your ranking wont go up if we open a private room but im sure you can invite people to your lobby then all join a normal match as ive seen loads with the same clan tag appear in a room i was in, so i think its probably best to set a day time and then i could go online then you would just need to join my lobby then i somehow lol not looked yet be able to launch us all into a normal match and that way your ranks will go up while playing.

i say tomorrow (saturday) at say 8 oclock, that ok for anyone?

anyone still hammering this like me? i was on last night with violentj and im waiting on a few mates to sort there selfs out but even then i dont think there'll be 18 in the room, just posting to see if anyone fancies a dw shootout online at some point.

yeah go on then Lol

I'm fooking shit at it, I completed the game on EASY and then tried my luck online, I was cannon fodder! :(

Superb game though, a fine example of the excellence of the 360.

I just get mullered :Kickassro but I still think this game is great!

My fav is headquarters on the shipment level small map with the containers. Marterdum perk on get to the capture point without getting shot and I don't care if I get killed someone's coming with me!

Best game ever on this level running round like a headless chicken 56 Kills and so many deaths there wasn't enough space on the screen to display it, but what a rush. I got sent what I thought an odd message that just said "agramadaykeepsthedemonsaway" lol

im level 46 or something but ive not been on for ages now, ive been sorting the plastering in the kitchen and re-decorating a bedroom, i would be at level 55 which is the top level in normal mode after that you can restart over in some other mode i forget what its called.

will be back on soon though once all the stuff in the house is done.

best part for me is shooting some loudmouth yank who shouts like a baby when he gets killed lol

right another thing that didnt work out, im on tonight im going to paste smirnoff who just got his online lol, if theres enough dw lot on i will do a private room for a dw shootout, prob on from around 8 ish.

@thommohawk have u gone for the prestige mode and lost all you weps n perks or are we just gonna be target practice for ya!

ive not played it for over a week so i,ll be out of practice and im on level 46 or something, certainly not cannon fodder, the level thing isnt really an indication of how good you are anyway,if you play the game it will go up anyway, ive played against level 55's who where pants but because they where yanks and had the game a week before me there level was higher, i would have been there the rate mt levels where going up but like i said ive not played for over a week. ive had pro evo on instead.

Level def not indication of skill, I'm level 40 and still cannon fodda - lol.

Not really revelant here but, how have you found pro evo, I'm still hearing lag probs and have held off.

Sorry m8 I got distracted, a m8 turned up with his pc, nasty virus I'm trying to get rid of, I've not even turned xbox on, Tag HejiraLive

Back