Chorus and NTL Ireland Keyroll - Discuss here

i posted what i think is the right keylist for chorus try it out and see maybe someone can see something im missing

DO NOT POST KEYS!

You guys know the rules!

The characters used in the file are...

0123456789ABCDEF

the chor*s ones are correct and are the keys that i have on the box t i uploaded that in a keylist can you check and see if its written correctly?its under dreambox tools and packages

As long as the keys are not hosted on the DW server, it's fine, i.e. on a pic hosting website like above. ;)

Devil's ntl one above is definitely correct.

Last time this sort of thing happened people's problems were compounded by fact that they had rom10 and rom 11 running. I recommend anyone who has rom10 and rom11 listed in their keylist file to browse var/keys or var/scce or summat and rename or delete anything looking like this

nagrarom10.bin nagrarom11.bin nagrapram10.bin nagrapram11.bin etc.

Edited to add DevilFish's advice: Q. Where are the keys stored?

A. FTP to /var/keys and edit the keylit.txt file (if using evocamd) or the SoftCam.key file (if using mgcamd) or the nagra file (if using gbox).)

Last edited:
Trying to get this working. I've ftped the Keylist.txt to /tmp, but can't copy it to /var/keys as telnet reports cp: unable to open `./Keylist.txt': No space left on device. Any ideas? Is this a permissions problem? BTW, using DW 2.0

Thx

Trying to get this working. I've ftped the Keylist.txt to /tmp, but can't copy it to /var/keys as telnet reports cp: unable to open `./Keylist.txt': No space left on device. Any ideas? Is this a permissions problem? BTW, using DW 2.0

Thx

what command u using in telnet ?
no need to ftp to /tmp first just go straight to/var/keys :)

cheers

osborne82

Back