Chorus and NTL Ireland Keyroll - Discuss here

Down today again N*L Dublin Anyone has updated keys?

see ch-rus keys changed again,

can someone please PM me the new ones and or upload the keylist to the downloads section . . .cheers

can whoever looks after the extra cp pm me and i can give them the new keys for chorus

ive had them since 6.30 have you not been reading the posts send me a pm for the code

how come they don't show up in our extraCP

how can I see the new keyroll on a 600T with CLi image

I thought I should be able to see the new key and just change the incorrect digit

thanks for the PM glic83 . . . . credit to you bud ...

i have contacted the staff and also sent the update for the extra cp so i dont know why it hasnt been updated yet

Agreed.. BigMAQ's the man. Am back up and running, not before I had to restore image though.

Advice to anyone messing round with TuxBox, keys etc. especially now with key changes etc.

Backup your image to /tmp before you start. Option 1 from Plugins Menu. Blue button on remote.
Save image onto external device i.e. your PC.
Dont save copys of Keylist.txt file in /var/keys/ even if you have another level index on it i.e. Keylist.txt.copy. If you want you can save them in /tmp

Trust me you will save an awfull lot of time .

Hope its of some help.

Tradman

being following Bigmaq Toolbar, great utility,

but why are they so slow with the Ch-rus keys, they don't even have the new ones from yesterday up yet

see all the other keys appear in very quick,

do they need some help from us or someone here to send them the new keys

read the threads mate im not sending pm's to random people if you want them send me a pm and i will sort you out

Is it me being totally clueless or have the keys rolled again today? Tthe latest ones on Bigmaq don't seem to work and don't match up with what comes up with an automatic keylist update.

/M

Back