Chookey

Your old account was not permanently banned use that one.
No worries.
Logged in on old account.
Seems i lost my VIP status.
Cant even see threads i started in other areas.
But thread is not about me..... i popped in as guest after being banned worrying about ian. Goal in this thread is for contact with chookey and seeing he is safe and sound.
Hopefully he is.

Ok folks chookey has read my message and was online messenger a few hours.
As we know chookey may have a lot on his hands at the moment. Im sure we will hear from him soon. Just glad to see he read my message.
👍🏼

Nice one Stevie lad, if that's not enough to get your stripes back I don't know what is? ;)

Ok folks chookey has read my message and was online messenger a few hours.
As we know chookey may have a lot on his hands at the moment. Im sure we will hear from him soon. Just glad to see he read my message.
👍🏼

You got him on social media or something mate?

Ok folks this is probably best message I got in awhile. As I previously posted I sent chookey a message and he did read it. He did not reply though as I we may understand why.
Thank fook chookey messaged me back there and all is good under the circumstance. Of course I’m not going to go into content of message but he is top lad and proven fighter.
Hopefully he pops in here when he is ready as I did say to him DW members has been concerned and asking about him.
He really is top bloke.
👍🏼

We will wait till chookey is feeling it's the right time to come back and chat, obviously those of religious persuasions may say a prayer or chant etc and the rest just send best wishes.
Either way he is tremendously missed and will return in fine fettle very soon.
All the best pal hope you get back here soon.

Back