Chookey

Bloody hell Benny!!, you're still around. Why aren't you VIP? Always thought of you as one of the more knowledgeable people on here. I reckon Mick will give you a clock or a watch this November. :)
hahaha im always around chook ,mainly in the perv room and joke section m8-----------------tried twice to donate to the forum {but i can only pay via visa card, dont like paypal, dont have an account----i will gladly pay if someone can come up with another payment method m8????

anyway its brilliant to see you back again m8, nice 1

update---------just donated m8,------last time i tried,im sure paypal did'nt have a guest account ????????

Last edited:
hahaha im always around chook ,mainly in the perv room and joke section m8-----------------tried twice to donate to the forum {but i can only pay via visa card, dont like paypal, dont have an account----i will gladly pay if someone can come up with another payment method m8????

anyway its brilliant to see you back again m8, nice 1

update---------just donated m8,------last time i tried,im sure paypal did'nt have a guest account ????????
I wasn't prompting you to become premium Benny🤣 I asked why you weren't VIP. Nearly 20 years a member, over 5k posts and contributed loads of knowledge back when the cable scene was fun.
Well I can't inadvertently goad you into donating without doing it myself, lol. Done it often in the past so about due I guess. My PayPal is extremely healthy due to the sale of all my gear. Sold that well that I wasn't even left with a screwdriver and had to buy a small set 😭

Off to find the donate page.

The only thing I am still waiting for is my RTX 3090 which is still on pre-order, I have moved from number 57 to 31 in the queue in the last 2 months.
Had my queue update email from Overclockers UK last night. Massive leap from 31 down to number 13. Shouldn't be long now. :)

Back