cheap laptops x 2 and a printer for a charity

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Guys my wife volunteers at a local charity community group and they have been given £600 by the local council (grant) for a laptop and printer.

Here's the thing though they really need two laptops and a printer.

The laptops will only be used for word etc, Filling in forms,browsing the net, research downloading forms etc and the printe rfor printing of completed forms/info etc

I need two laptops from a decent online or street trader with good after support such as amazon etc and a wireless printer that is cheap to run (laser??) what do you think? For £600 cant go over budget,

Any Chance?

Or if anybody knows of any grants / etc for it equipment they can apply for the £600 could be well used elsewhere believe me.

Last edited:
tesco do a epson stylus sx235w ( i got 1 ) which is wireless for £45 < about m8 good little machine and you can get new replacement cartridges for £14 for 15 cartridges on the bay
regards

You could try ELF. Supposed to be trade-only but they'd likely deal. If you mean tech support on the 'phone then no, but at that budget don't think you'll get any.

Proviso - I haven't used Elf yet but they are up to date with their accounts filing and been around 18 years. Nevertheless do your own research!

You could try ELF. Supposed to be trade-only but they'd likely deal. If you mean tech support on the 'phone then no, but at that budget don't think you'll get any.

Proviso - I haven't used Elf yet but they are up to date with their accounts filing and been around 18 years. Nevertheless do your own research!

Thanks Lads, No Himher i just meant incase there were any hardware faults within the warranty period Thats all Bud.

I'll tell her about that printer Alan

Back