Changing the site layout

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We are making a new navigation just above the navbar that will get you to each section... at the moment the nav buttons are too light they will hopefully with the help of zippy be the same colour as the navbar or we will try a few ways.

Anyway from these tabs you will be able to access each section of the site as a main page with shoutbox and its own who's online area.

Hopefully this will make browseing the site much easier for everyone as they will be one click from each section.

And this should also fix tapatalk in the process - not confirmed but hopefull.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for keep changing things around

ETA - should be sorted today.

PS the tabs are not working yet because they just point to categories of the forums which is not what I am doing its just testing at the moment... oh and the technical forums tab at the top - infact all them tabs at the top will go.

Mickie

And this should also fix tapatalk in the process - not confirmed but hopefull.

Mickie

tapatalk is now showing what was in Technical :)
sat,cable,pc etc

cheers Mickie as it makes it much easier to navigate now with tapatalk

:thumbsup:

I thought it might help with tapatalk :)

must be massive though with all the forums on one ???

Anyway the links are live I am just waiting for the images from zippy and we will be ready to make them stand out more and not so light.

Regards
Mickie D

can i say the wii forum is missing from the console tab

shows for me mate ?

very easy and very quick great addition to the forum

Not that I am interested in wii section but had to check. It shows for me in console modifications.

@mickied...are you going to install any new skins once you have everything sorted out ???

fixed the wii section :)

Yes Jaffa I will be adding a dark skin to the forums over the next week mate.

Regards
Mickie

can we have a dark theme back please guys:Fish:.

this is how i see site now...

f05c89ebfd.png

There will be a dark style this week lads :)

I will be making a new navbar drop down that will have links for all the other sections of the site like Arcade, football, etc etc

Regards
Mickie

can we have a dark theme back please guys:Fish:.

this is how i see site now...

f05c89ebfd.png

Mickie and myself are working to try and make the tabs look better with the current skin. Hopefully we'll be able to make it blend/compliment the colour scheme soon ;)

Last edited:
Back