Cardsharing on technomate 6900 6800 super with SSSP and 8281

Hi

I am very interrested to buy a 6900 super combo. I would like to share my card with my actual dreambox.
Is the CS fucntionnality only wotking with the serail ? I have only an ethernet connection possibility... and is to newcamd protocol working fine ?
How to configure it and is it included in the original firmware ?

Thanks a lot

regards*
seb

The super version has ethernet. Configuration is done with the onscreen menu and remote control. You will need to use 'patch' firmware as the original firmware does not support sharing.

thanks for the quick answer ;)
Is it possible to set several Port number ?
And where can I find tudo for upgrading this receiver ?

Regards
Seb

(ps: sorry, may be it exists here, but I cannot download yet because I don't have enough post)

the TM can hold 4 different server details or 4 ports from the same server

Fine ! Seems easy to do.
Where can we find a good price for this receiver in Europe ?

regards
Sebastien

Hi
I have a TM 6900 a DM500 & a DM7000 both of the DM's connect to my newcs LAN with no problems the tm6900 connects but all I get is srambled Channel any ideas? I am using an offical S** card
EXIT198

......I am using an offical S** card
That will be your problem, this card isnt yet supported.
A member here has discovered you can add an expired original card to the tm6900 and get pictures to clear but with freeze every 8 seconds or so. The firmware requires more development but no comfirmation yet that nds will be implimented or not?

Hi
The S*y card works in the TM6900 card slot but not on lan like the DM's using Newcs server
EXIT198

manic01 has posted the latest 6900 combo patch.
There is still no mention of sssp being in this patch.
Is this likely to happen with the 6900 combo, or is it just for the super series??

Curly

Last edited by a moderator:
The user name is manic01 mate! Shall I remove the files. I uploaded as a favour to Craig mate.

Wow chill m8! There is no need to remove any files. I assumed you'd uploaded the file for the benefit of everyone with that box, including myself.

I was mearly asking if anyone in the know had heard anything regarding plans to add sssp to any later patches.

The username "fearona" is, imo, a highly respected one in the sat field both here and on another site. Please accept my appologys if you don't want to be accociated with it.

Curly

Gbox Mpcs Bridge For Newcamd Tm6900hd Super

I Hope this will help people who already have a Dreambox and who want to connect their Dreambox GBOX with the Technomate 6900HD SUPER (MENU 8281)
There is another board who banned me for even mentioning or wanting to share this with the community !!! Please Give Credit to W0lftje when posting to other boards.
Thanx
W0lftje

Gbox Mpcs Bridge For Newcamd Tm6900hd Super
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets start :
You will need this software & Hardware :
1. mpcs0.9d.sh4.rar download from here
2. An already working gbox version & good insight into the configuration of Gbox & D-LINES. In my Case it is a Dreambox PVR600
3. A Minimum understanding of CAID & Encryption
Like Polsat uses : Nagra3
Like Tv Vlaanderen & Nederland Digitaal use : SECA CAID 0100 ASTRA 19.2
Like Sky uses : NDS CAID 0961 ASTRA 28,2E
etc ....
You can find this information in the file /var/keys/ident.info used by Gbox
4. Of course a Network, and a fixed IP address for your technomate 6900HD SUPER
5. DreamBox Control Center, to put the files in the right directory and to change your attributes settings.

MPCS will let you share Gbox 'KEY-Codes' towards a newcamd client, in this case the Technomate 6900HD SUPER.

Installing MPCS :
You will have to copy this files
into /var/tuxbox/config on your Dreambox.

mpcs.ac
mpcs.cert
mpcs.conf
mpcs.guess
mpcs.ird
mpcs.server
mpcs.services
mpcs.srvid
mpcs.user
shellexec.conf

Don't forget to change the attributes into 644 so that we can read the files !!!

And

put mpcs-0.9d-gbx-Beta5.3-sh4-linux into the Directory /var/bin/ And
rename into mpcs
Don't forget to change the attributes into 755 so that we can execute this file !!!

------------------------------------------------------
Now, we will make an user & pass by editing the file
mpcs.user, only >> THIS INFO << is needed

>>
[account]
User = test
Pwd = test
Group = 1
<<

Now, we will configure the connection between GBOX and MPCS
by editing the file mpcs.server, only >> THIS INFO << is needed.
Lets presume your dreambox has the IP : 192.168.100.50
and
Gbox is listening for UDP connections on port 6666
and
MPCS will be listening(emulating Gbox) on port 9999 with an unique password: ABCACB4D ( see also mpcs.conf)
and
MPCS will access the running GBOX which you provide when exchanging a D-LINE with someone Else
Look into /var/keys/cwshare.cfg
#D: { FAKEHOST.dyndns.org { XXXX 9999 { AAACCD98 { A3 A3 }}}}

>>
[reader]
Label = server
Protocol = gbox
Device = 192.168.100.50,6666,9999
Account = 192.168.100.50,AAACCD98
Fallback = 0
CAID = 0000&000000
Group = 1
<<

Now, we will configure the connection between GBOX and MPCS
by editing the file mpcs.conf, only >> THIS INFO << is needed.
so that GBOX & MPCS kan work together. MPCS acts like a proxy and emulates a GBOX server. Of course MPCS cannot give anything to your running Gbox. It is only a "take" connection, no giving :).

>>

[global]

Nice = -1

#LogFile = /dev/tty
ClientTimeout = 4
LogFile = stdout
Level = 15
CacheDelay = 0

[newcamd]
Key = 0102030405060708091011121314
Port = 50000@0100:0000,006A,006C,0080,0081,0084;50001@050 0:0000,020910,024400,023B00,025100;50002@0100:0000 ,4106;50003@0B00:000000;50004@0961:0000;

[gbox]
Password = ABCACB4D
MaxDist = 6
CardInfos = mpcs_cards.info
IgnoreList = mpcs_ignore.list
OnlineInfos = mpcs_share.onl
#Locals = 17220000,18010501,0D220400
<<

Now we will configure a D-LINE for your Gbox by editing
the file cwshare.cfg which you can find in the Directory /var/keys/
on your Dreambox. Like this Gbox will give MPCS access to get 'KEY-Codes' and pass them to the newcamdserver so that the Technomate 6900HD SUPER can access them with the built-in newcamd client.

D: { 192.168.100.50 { 9999 6666 { ABCACB4D { A2 A2 }}}}

Some Info regarding the config of the ports

Port 50000 = Tv Vlaanderen & Nederland Digitaal & Some French Channel Stuff on ASTRA 19,2E
Port 50001 = SEXVIEW & MCT on Hotbird 13E
Port 50002 = Digital+ on ASTRA19,2 (TAQUILLA)
Port 50003 = CONAX, DIgital Nordic on THOR 1W
Port 50004 = Should be SKY NDS on 28,2E but it doesnt work ....

If anyone can help me with SKY NDS ?

You can start mpcs in Log-debugmode Mode then you can see your TM6900HD Super connecting and getting 'Key-Codes' :

/var/bin/mpcs

Or in Deamon Mode if you are sure everything works fine.

/var/bin/mpcs -b

PLEASE PROVIDE CREDITS TO ME WHEN POSTING THIS INFO ON OTHER BOARDS AS I HAVE PUT A LOT OF TIME INTO THIS AND I WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY !!!
Credits : W0lftje

I **** on the board who banned me for even mentioning this info & wanting to share this with the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gbox Mpcs Bridge For Newcamd Tm6900hd Super

nice helpfull post m8, rep left for you :)

im looking for the mentioned file to add to the download section for those who want to try this if they have their own gbox server running

NDS SKY is not Up 2 date for the moment for the TM 6900HD SUPER due to a poor implementation. 'poor' = Not OK, i guess it will be ok next patch.

thanx for telling & giving me this info and make it discussable on this board !

thanx for telling & giving me this info and make it discussable on this board !

as long as there is no blatant discussion of illegal activities then theres not really a problem, posts may be edited without notice to keep the forum within legal boundaries though

but as far as sharing knowledge and findings goes, theres no problems as long as its worded right ;)

even though another site may claim the findings as their own, then ban people for discussing them

have a look about the forums m8, introduce yourself in the who are you room, once 5 registered posts have been reached youll be able to download attachments

Back