Cardsharing on technomate 6900 6800 super with SSSP and 8281

guys, it works! just got to find a cs site that works! even though i paid for one, scammers! i thought it was my end! it was just none i used worked

if you are connecting to a share, you dont need to open any ports.

but for whats planned to be added to the patch now this is confirmed working WILL require knowledge of port forwarding ;)

technomate have been made aware of the limits on addresses and its being worked on

if you are connecting to a share, you dont need to open any ports.

but for whats planned to be added to the patch now this is confirmed working WILL require knowledge of port forwarding ;)

technomate have been made aware of the limits on addresses and its being worked on

Ooooh ya tease lol

Have you heard any more on any progress for a patch for the non super 6900 digi ??
I feel like I'm missing the fun lol

Curly

hi guys learning here is it realy easy to set it all up what do i need to get it all i have a 6900super :Clap:

hi guys learning here is it realy easy to set it all up what do i need to get it all i have a 6900super :Clap:

At the moment it's not to successful not many have it running with the TM6900super even with payed servers

At the moment it's not to successful not many have it running with the TM6900super even with payed servers

as long as the server is reliable, and the details are entered correctly, its working flawlessly m8

as with ALL card sharing receivers, you have to have a server that works properly to get the most from being a client connected to it

another thing to note, and its quite an important one, especially as the technomates aint very adaptable between differing server types, is that the server you connect to MUST use newcamd protocol, or if configured properly newcs protocol which also utilises newcamd

if people are paying for access to servers running on gbox, cccam, scam, ronaldcs, hyperterminal, or any others, they WILL NOT WORK with the technomate as it can only communicate using the one protocol at the moment

I agree with digidude. The TM works flawlessly however, I suspect the majority of people who are new to this don't yet have a reliable server to connect to and the public ones I have tried either don't work for long or are very limited. It is a big step in the right direction and with further enhancements and bug fixing of the data entry limits I'm sure many owners will soon be enjoying its full potential. We're all here to learn and share after all :Excited:

I agree with digidude. The TM works flawlessly however, I suspect the majority of people who are new to this don't yet have a reliable server to connect to and the public ones I have tried either don't work for long or are very limited. It is a big step in the right direction and with further enhancements and bug fixing of the data entry limits I'm sure many owners will soon be enjoying its full potential. We're all here to learn and share after all :Excited:

Bitstream,
I suspect that if you have got the TM6900 working flawlessly then you must have a good server (lucky you!:Clap:) Wish I did... Anyway, I must have tried dozens of free servers but only a handful of them will let me connect. Unfortunately I cannot get any channels to clear other than JSC sport on 13e for about 10 seconds. Enough time to shout yesssss and then it was over, just like sex..lol. I now I am on the right track with my settings with just getting that one bit of success. Anyway I do feel that the technomate needs a bit more work to make it reliable as i don't think that I can blame all the servers that I connected to for failing to clear the channels. There must be something not quite right with the TM.

regards
TheObserver:Cheers:

I suspect that if you have got the TM6900 working flawlessly then you must have a good server (lucky you!:Clap:) Wish I did...
These are two separate things in so far as it stays connected to my router for as long as I want it to without losing the connection and once connected to a server it does not drop that connection either. But as I have previously stated, I can't say the same for public servers. I suspect that whilst we're testing our TM's with public open servers we are going to experience very poor returns as far as decoding is concerned. Once the TM supports full sharing (assuming it will) then things will be very different.

i have 5 dreamboxes connected together in my house, to basicly share my subscriptions with the bedrooms etc without having to go down the expensive multiroom route, and also so the kids can watch whatever they want while im watching sommat else, so in effect, one of these boxes Is a server

i phoned up a friend who has a 6900 super, and he entered the required details needed to connect, as on page 1 of this thread. i then setup an 'account' on the server box, and the instant he pressed the yellow button, he connected, 5 secondl later he had pictures

changing one setting on the menu allowed him to connect to a different viewing card, we checked about 6 different packages, spread over 4 different satellites, including high definition channels, and all worked perfectly, this was with a mixture of official and pirate (M2+ and Gamma) cards at my end, and not a single viewing card at his end, just an internet connection

as already said

the server needs to be configured for newcamd protocol, and has to be stable and not have about a thousand people all trying to connect on the 50 public logins, or none of it will work

Please DO NOT contact me asking for a connection, even for just testing, as the answer is a definate NO!

Card sharing is illegal, and id never give out my information for people i dont know to connect directly to me, what i have setup here is just so my kids can watch cartoons without fighting over what side to watch

but i can assure you, technomate have done a brilliant job with this, and it works as long as you have something stable to connect it to

you dont need to m8, newcamd protocol does this on its own when the client (6900) requests keys from the server, this shows by the CONNECTED message at the bottom along with the encryption system being used by the server

Thanks for all the info above. Having searched everywhere i think this is the only thread ive learned anything from .

Cheers

Hal

Now all you have to do is find a Newcamd server that works hope you have more luck than the rest of us.

Seme

Now all you have to do is find a Newcamd server that works hope you have more luck than the rest of us.

Seme

After hours of trawling the net I came to the conclusion that if you have nothing decent to share then the only reliable servers in Newcamd will be pay ones!! They are out there and ive tested and found them to be reliable enough !!

After hours of trawling the net I came to the conclusion that if you have nothing decent to share then the only reliable servers in Newcamd will be pay ones!! They are out there and ive tested and found them to be reliable enough !!

I know what you mean i have finally after hours of looking found a great all package server for next to nothing ( like you say i have nothing to share so i have to pay abit ):Clap:

Google CS there are some forums on the web that do private servers and also give you a 24hr test account to judge before you buy.

Back