Card - Freeze TM600

The problem being discussed relates specifically if you have your own viewing card in the reciever and are using CCCam to read/share the card out to to other recievers i.e: server mode. The workaround is like stated use NewCS to read the card and CCCam to reshare, the issue seem to be a CCCam comaptibility issue.
I just need to read a card and be able to watch it without it jumping/glitching. Is connecting to it via FTP (still for my own use only) called server mode? If it is, then yes server mode. If server mode is sharing with others, then no, that is not my intention. I simply need to watch it and would like to be able to record too (flashdisk or ftp to pc). Should I try NewCS then, and if yes, how do I go about it? Simply through the blue button panel?

Im running the latest UR and Cccam 2.1.4 with no card and a C-line and its working very smooth, never had one glitch so far, and fast response on channel change etc However though It will not take a card ? even running newCS and Cccam and a card with no clients it still freezes up.

This box will not run with a card simple as, loads of people tried to help me and In the end we all come to the conclusion that the box is just not stable.

People do say there running a card with newCS and Cccam ? but when I got a C-line off them my end was still freezing every so oftern ?

Fact is I have just got a DM500s and its a much better box, easy to use more images and support runs flawless you can chuck what you like at it and its mint, And its only £55 deliverd half the price of a TM600.
That's not good news :(
I have just bought this TM600, had it sent from the UK etc. To just toss it out would be such a pity, that's why I'm hoping to get it to work.

@ Dr Linux, do they take kindly to phoning up and telling them that it's glitching when I'm trying to get a white card to work with it?

use
mgcam135a+ new c/s 165 works perfact i have tested

Last edited:
i used a white card with newcs and mgcamd, and around my house, for over a year in a TM500 with no problems, the same way still works perfectly now, but you wont get PickTV

the 'issue' is cccam

Okay, interesting. Remembering that I'm still quite a noob, do I need to now somehow remove cccam then, or can I just go into the blue button panel and select/download/install newcs and mgcamd? Also, what happens in terms of the boxkey then?
Maybe a quick 3 or 5 step process from someone please? I'm still learning, but have the basic concept grasped (I think!).

Many thanks again

Dr Linux:1980334 said:
use
mgcam135a+ new c/s 165 works perfact i have tested

Why doesn't this work with cccam alone ? When are UR TEAM/iq team going to fix this, why have they nothing for two years to fix this. If this, works 100% on a cheap dm 500 clone why doesn't it work on tm 500 or 600 ? stop hiding from the real questions and start being honest.

Tested over 2 hours in 28 E

tm 600 image dated 09-09-2010 with cccam2104+new c/s 167
with white card

A quick update for those who are interested - I've now got the box working (no more glitching/freeze etc) with cccam and newcs. Very very happy about this. I'm yet to sort out the boxkey and actual newcs setup (hopefully straight forward?), but for now we're glitch free so I'd imagine once I do those two, it'll be fine.

Thanks for those patient folks who helped out with advice and opinions. It's much appreciated. :)

Back