Card - Freeze TM600

Malcolm-X

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Everything seemed to work fine for a day or so and now since this afternoon (after I issued another C: Line for a Friend) I have noticed major freezes and glitching on my receiver (which is used as a server).

The receiver has a card which is being shared with 7 others, but causing major issues for them now due to the whole freezing.

Any Ideas guys!!

Ps. How to I see who is logged into my server on the TM600, I downloaded "CCcam info v1.0" which I assumed would show a list of clients, but this did not work for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sly UK White Card - Freeze TM600

The below is my CCcam.cfg if that helps...

This there anything I should amend to make improvements?

F: user1 pass1 0 1 1 {0:0:1}
F: user2 pass2 0 1 1 {0:0:1}
F: user3 pass3 0 1 1 {0:0:1}
F: user4 pass4 0 1 1 {0:0:1}
F: user5 pass5 0 1 1 {0:0:1}
F: user6 pass6 0 1 1 {0:0:1}
F: user7 pass7 0 1 1 {0:0:1}

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO USERNAME :
WEBINFO PASSWORD :
TELNETINFO USERNAME :
TELNETINFO PASSWORD :
TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 15001
ZAP OSD TIME :5
OSD USERNAME :
OSD PORT :80
# SERIAL READER :
# SMARTCARD WRITE DELAY :
# SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY
#SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 5300000 #lower
#SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci1 5300000 #upper
#B: /dev/sci0 07
#B: /dev/sci1 07
# EMM Blocker
SHOW TIMING : yes
DEBUG : yes
NEWCAMD CONF :no
DISABLE EMM : no
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
MINI OSD : no
#CAM KEY
#CAMDATA
BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 XX XX XX XX(I have my BK here)
#BEEF ID :
#PIN :
SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo

looks like the 7th person is using login details on 2 receivers if it was all fine untill this one was added m8

looks like the 7th person is using login details on 2 receivers if it was all fine untill this one was added m8

Hi Digidude,

Is there no way of me seeing whether or not this is the case mate?

Would this also cause freezing on my end with the card in the receiver?

there would be multiple logins every few seconds m8, i know with newcs this will eventually crash the lot, even the local receiver

i use a small telnet programme callet putty, with this you can see everything thats going on

normally youd see someone login, then start taking keys, if theres a double login, youll see constant login and logout from one user

another way to find who it is is to one by one put a hash # in front of F lines, untill it stops, this way youll know which client is causing the problem, and can then contact them to rectify it

there would be multiple logins every few seconds m8, i know with newcs this will eventually crash the lot, even the local receiver

i use a small telnet programme callet putty, with this you can see everything thats going on

normally youd see someone login, then start taking keys, if theres a double login, youll see constant login and logout from one user

another way to find who it is is to one by one put a hash # in front of F lines, untill it stops, this way youll know which client is causing the problem, and can then contact them to rectify it

I will try to deactivate each line at a time first, but could you give more details on the program callet putty that you mentioned above?

Is there anyway of having a password on the images that I can set to stop people from getting into the image and re-sharing the CLines or even seeing what they are?

Enter the IP address of the box followed by 15001 so it would be 192.168.1.2:15001

You can see here who is logged on.

Is there anyway of having a password on the images that I can set to stop people from getting into the image and re-sharing the CLines

few things i'd probably change, main being using default port, and don't open the other telnet/webinfo ports to external i.p unless you add a user/pass for them.

and change default image pass, telnet in and use "passwd" command

lines with
#before them = not active if you didn't know.

don't use local but here's what i'd probably use for cfg. from reading other posts etc. most of the stuff in the cfg you posted are default settings and not needed or commented out.
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3570000
BOXKEY : /dev/sci0 XX XX XX XX

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 62123

TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001

#ALLOW WEBINFO: no
#ALLOW TELNETINFO: no

#WEBINFO USERNAME : <username>
#WEBINFO PASSWORD : <password>
#TELNETINFO USERNAME : <username>
#TELNETINFO PASSWORD : <password>

###block old/unstable clients.
#MINIMUM CLIENT VERSION : 1.7.0

###log bad login attempts.
#LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt

Edit
just thought, if you change "SERVER LISTEN PORT" clients will need an updated cline using new port.

Last edited:
Enter the IP address of the box followed by 15001 so it would be 192.168.1.2:15001

You can see here who is logged on.

I managed to get the cccam.info working which I downloaded via panel (didn't have username and pass in .cfg).

Would this plugin or the above option show one name twice if it was logged twice?

Also the password for image login, can this only be changed by telnet & I would need to do that to the clients receivers to stop them from accessing the cccam.cfg! I can get to them all as they are friends and family (well, so I thought considering one is trying to re-use a line)?

I managed to get the cccam.info working which I downloaded via panel (didn't have username and pass in .cfg).
pretty sure cccam info has a "setup" section for changing user/pass

Would this plugin or the above option show one name twice if it was logged twice?

could be wrong but i don't think it's possible to login twice on the same line and that's what causing problems with it flipping back n forth between the two people trying.

could be wrong about this aswell but noticed in your cfg you had the frequency line commented out, i've always seen people posting specific speeds for the "card" i think your using so maybe that could be linked to glitching aswell..

Also the password for image login, can this only be changed by telnet & I would need to do that to the clients receivers to stop them from accessing the cccam.cfg

you'd only really need to worry about changing image default pass if you are opening ports to box, if they are all just clients and don't reshare or use webui/streaming etc from outside home. then make sure they haven't opened any ports. unless you are worried about other people on their local networks stealing cfg...

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I have checked all the Clines and they seem ok, no matter which I deactivate it is making no difference.

However I have added the below which seems to have made some improvement, but not sure if the clock frequency is too fast & cause damage to the card:

SMARTCARD WRITE DELAY: /dev/sci0 100
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6000000

Can anybody advise whether or not this is ok or not?

Hi Guys,

Just for interest I have placed my CCcam.cfg from the TM600 into my DM800 (Clone) and there seems to be no problems what so ever. No glitching on my end nor the clients end, but the same CCcam.cfg file in the TM600 causes major issues and freezes etc.

Could this be due to a fault on my TM600?

Hi Guys,

Just for interest I have placed my CCcam.cfg from the TM600 into my DM800 (Clone) and there seems to be no problems what so ever. No glitching on my end nor the clients end, but the same CCcam.cfg file in the TM600 causes major issues and freezes etc.

Could this be due to a fault on my TM600?

Alot of people say they have problems with the white card and CCcam 2.104

try a older CCcam my box its glitchy and I dont have any clients I need to also find a solution

gonna try CCcam 2.1 tomorrow

Thanks mate, but I did try several CCcam Versions with no joy!

Works a treat with the DM800hd, but despite this issue I tend to find my TM600 more stable and would prefer to use that if i could!!

Thanks mate, but I did try several CCcam Versions with no joy!

Works a treat with the DM800hd, but despite this issue I tend to find my TM600 more stable and would prefer to use that if i could!!

Heres my config NO CLIENTS AT ALL and mine freezes every 1 minute or so ?

Obviously theres a issue Im looking for CCcam 2.13 as someone said thats what I need to make it stable but I cant seem to find a download link for it.

#SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
#ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
#ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
#SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : no
#WEBINFO USERNAME :
#WEBINFO PASSWORD :
#TELNETINFO USERNAME : root
#TELNETINFO PASSWORD : xxxxx

#TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
#WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
#ZAP OSD TIME : 5
#OSD USERNAME :
#OSD PASSWORD :
#OSD PORT : 80
#SERIAL READER :
#SMARTCARD WRITE DELAY:
#SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/ttyUSB0 5500000
# EMM Blocker
#SHOW TIMING : yes
#MINI OSD : no
#DEBUG : yes
#NEWCAMD CONF : no
#DISABLE EMM : no
#EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
#EMM THREADS : 1
#BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
#PIN:
#CAMKEY:
#CAMDATA:
#BEEF ID:
#SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
#AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
#STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
#CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
#PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
#CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo

I posted this a few weeks ago in response to Mannachie having the same issue.
Cccam alone does not work very well with Technomate boxes and 0963 cards. The card will run from anywhere between 10 seconds and a minute before it crashes then resets. If you run Cccam in debug mode and follow the Cccam log you will see the card running and then you get 'failure from cache' and occasionally 'card init fail', then the card will start working again before repeating the process. You will also notice your own Cccam switch to remote server for the ecm's when this happens if you have C: lines active. The only way to get this card running stable with Technomate's is to use Newcs as the reader, and Cccam(add N: line) or Mgcamd(newcamd.list) as the emu. CCcam will not update the entitlements with Newcs as it seems to be a few bytes short when communicating to Newcs for the entitlements. The card will run perfect though at 100ms, but you would have to put the card back in the original box to update the entitlements a few days before they run out. Mgcamd used as the emu will update the entitlements, but you would obviously lose CCcam functionality. If the entitlements thing is an issue for you, the other thing you could do if you had another box or trusted friend is to have them use Mgcamd to connect directly to your Newcs using a CWS: line in the newcamd.list. This would update the entitlements. If you do decide to use Newcs don't forget to have <blockga>Yes</blockga> in the newcs.xml file to stop the card getting bogged down.
The Technomate hardware obviously can read these cards perfectly as Newcs works fine, the issue is when Cccam is used as the reader. It affects all Technomate linux boxes. I'm not sure whether the Cccam authors are aware of this issue with Technomate's.
Also, don't bother messing with the clock frequency for this card. It appears to be regulated internally.

I've come to the assumption that the tm500/600 is a great box for use as client but not as user friendly as a dm500 or clone when used as a server. I have an openmedia 500c/s that I use as a server box and it has performed flawlessly for the 6 plus months, and its a cheap box to buy... CCcam works standalone, updates the card and never glitches..
Might be worth considering this option...

Also try adding a space followed by the word no after each of your f lines...

I've come to the assumption that the tm500/600 is a great box for use as client but not as user friendly as a dm500 or clone when used as a server. I have an openmedia 500c/s that I use as a server box and it has performed flawlessly for the 6 plus months, and its a cheap box to buy... CCcam works standalone, updates the card and never glitches..
Might be worth considering this option...

Also try adding a space followed by the word no after each of your f lines...

A TM500/600 works great as a client and also a server just not so great as a server using CCcam only to read one particular card. I have been using mine to read an Al Jazz Irdeto card for months without any bother at all.
What Silsila says above is bang on the mark !!

the no stops your clients from sending emms ( i think ) to your card, and no just the f lines.

Back