Card - Freeze TM600

silsila, many thanks for your detailed info. Have you checked this on a dreambox?

We checked this issue concerning 0963 cards by CCcam.

We think it's due to the fake SID from the stream which causes this issue.

Mgcamd+Newcs can ignore incorrect SID's, whereas CCcam can not.

UR_team

Last edited:
silsila, many thanks for your detailed info. Have you checked this on a dreambox?

UR_team

so its possible that it could be doen to the providor, adding information to the stream, to counter all of the big cccam pay servers then

ive had no problems with newcs since the new cards were released

UR_team

I have had a DM500S clone successfully reading a 963 card using only CCcam 2.1.4 without any issues whatsover. The exact same setup but using a TM600 causes the issues as highlighted by the above posts so I can deduce it is either the change in box or the change in image that is the deciding factor.

UR_team

Dreambox runs perfect with same config file. With regards to the SID's, I have filtered out all unused SID's in Cccam for this card's particular package but it makes no difference. The more I look in to this issue, the more I'm convinced it's some minor hardware difference in the technomate boxes which Newcs handles but Cccam doesn't. I'm pretty sure the Cccam authors could solve it if they had a technomate to work with. After all, Newcs does work perfect with the same hardware. Maybe has a better tollerance?

@Mannachie, I've tested multiple images on various technomate's and it's not related to the image. It's entirely Cccam related.

Last edited:
Many thanks. We're looking into this now.

UR_team

Bumping this thread rather than creating a new one - I have the same problem with a new TM600.

Newbie to all of this, but managed to get all the correct channels working with my boxkey etc, but have this channel freezing issue.
It freezes every minute or so. Sometimes it corrects itself (never crashes), but it makes it unwatchable with such glitchy freezing etc.

Does anyone have any basic advice, maybe some settings I need to fiddle with or a line I should change in my cccam.cfg?

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
The TM500/600 will work fine as a client box with just cccam however it will not read a card with only cccam you have to do what digidude said in the post you were reading.

Okay I didn't realise that. Were you able to figure it all out? It sounds like Newcs needs to be installed then, and something else. I cant even remember how I installed cccam in the first place, so if anyone can help out with basic steps, it would be much appreciated!

yes it was for my brother who had already bought TM 600 so that worked for him, took a while but once you do it once its second nature, I use dm 600 as server myself

Okay sounds good.. Tell me though, I chatted to another friend of mine and he said it might simply be a fan speed problem, and that changing the setting in Cccam to SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6000000 might actually sort out the freezing/glitching. Obviously thats easier to try than doing the whole Newcs + mgamd install. What do you think?

I am not sure about that, but the man who would know would be Digidude so if he reads this post he will answer it im am sure.

i dont really know CCcam that well, but i do know that if you try to overclock the card too much, youll end up with an ice scraper, thats using anything, newcs, cccam or oscam, so be carefull when messing with the clock frequencies if youre not 101% sure of what youre doing.

how oftem is it freezing? if its ~ every 7 seconds, then it sounds more like an ECM issue than an actual card clock speed issue.

as it stands at the moment though, the only emulator able to fully read most cards is oscam,. and a lot of stuff is happening behind the scenes with some channels etc to try and knock out C/S, personally, i hope is butt fooks the life out of CCcam and all the big commercial servers take a massive hit and never work ever again, but, i can only hope, as if it wasnt for cccam commercail servers, then the 'hobby' of card 'sharing' would stil be under the radar

Hi Digidude,
I have no idea what half those things you said meant, but I did catch some of it :)

Yes, it freezes about every 7 seconds probably, sometimes more maybe.. and sometimes it freezes for a while and then continues again.
As you saw it's an ECM issue maybe, and if it is that, what would the solution be?
Also it's a brand new box, so is it normal for there to be such issues?

Also another point - I'm not using it for cardsharing, but simply using it to view and use my own card (white sky card).

Thanks in advance

Okay sounds good.. Tell me though, I chatted to another friend of mine and he said it might simply be a fan speed problem, and that changing the setting in Cccam to SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6000000 might actually sort out the freezing/glitching. Obviously thats easier to try than doing the whole Newcs + mgamd install. What do you think?

The above clock speed should be fine .

Simple fact is put ya TM 600 in the bin like I did the dont run with out there cheap Shitttse After 3 weeks of jumping screen with my TM 600 I binned it phoned sly and got a contact .

however you can use an even cheaper DM 500

Technomate ave alot to answer for and Id advise people never ever to buy one there crap
no matter what you try they will jump all over,

shitt crap crap the UR is crap in all ive tried loads of images do ya self a favour phone sky lol

Back