Card - Freeze TM600

Simple fact is put ya TM 600 in the bin like I did the dont run with out there cheap Shitttse After 3 weeks of jumping screen with my TM 600 I binned it phoned sly and got a contact .

however you can use an even cheaper DM 500

Technomate ave alot to answer for and Id advise people never ever to buy one there crap
no matter what you try they will jump all over,

shitt crap crap the UR is crap in all ive tried loads of images do ya self a favour phone sky lol
Well I just bought it, so will choose to not throw it in the bin just yet.

Why phone sky?

The UR team are no longer coding for technomate.

i have a TM500 that was a pre production model, it only has half the memory of the boxes that eventually got produced, and this ran as my server for my house with a white card in it for over a year, without ever glitching once

a linux receiver can be a total nightmare, only about 7 years ago, i sold my first linux receiver after 6 months of getting nowhere, before deciding to try again about 5 years ago

i know of many people who use the TM600 and TM500 receivers as servers, with no problems at all

@ Greiffel

it sounds as though the card server software is kicking the receivers own account off because of a conflict.

if its only for use on the one receiver, download and install the oscam package from the blue button panel, set oscam to be your softcam, again in the blue button panel, and itll work without having to change any configs or settings at all

All that really matters is that TM Linux Reciver Support and Quality of images = Rubbish. Just look earlier in this post for evidence ... The CCCam issues with server mode and glitching with White card reported to UR TEAM over a year ago...

Heres there response quoted from earlier in this thread March 2010 (yes over 15 months ago)...

" Many thanks. We're looking into this now.

UR_team "

Still no progress on this fault as far as im aware....it's a laughing stock...

All that really matters is that TM Linux Reciver Support and Quality of images = Rubbish. Just look earlier in this post for evidence ... The CCCam issues with server mode and glitching with White card reported to UR TEAM over a year ago...

Heres there response quoted from earlier in this thread March 2010 (yes over 15 months ago)...

" Many thanks. We're looking into this now.

UR_team "

Still no progress on this fault as far as im aware....it's a laughing stock...

youre right m8, it is a total pi$$ take. i took a small piece of URs own code, and fixed their widescreen issue, i then gave them the code god knows how many times, i gave the instructions to technomate, who passed it on to UR team god knows how many times. i sent emails, posted threads not only here but on other forums as well to get their attention, and in a dev section of another forum, posted the fix, and an image with the fix sorted out, and STILL nothing was done, but, as the very first line of my last post says

The UR team are no longer coding for technomate.

But, the best thing about linux receivers, is that ANYONE is able to do what i chose to do, and thats to sit down, and read, and read some more, then do some more reading, and then start messing about with what makes them work, then do loads more reading to find out what you did wrong that killed your box before starting all over again

@Digidude
Are you 100% sure UR team are no longer coding for TM?

Thats the big question...wouldnt be surprised at all if IQ team = DS Team = UR Team. All more lies and propoganda to try and make it look like any other teams are actually intrested and divert away negative publicity by saying... UR Team are not involved anymore, whereas behind the scenes it's still good old UR TEAM...

The results from even the first IQ team image were so good for the tm800 ( opinion formed from reading this forum, am not a tm800 owner) that I think it is very unlikely that it was developed by UR team considering the short amount of time it took to release it when UR constantly failed to make any impact on the job at hand. Cant wait til they start playing with tm500 and 600 images, then we can all form an accurate opinion.

@ Greiffel

it sounds as though the card server software is kicking the receivers own account off because of a conflict.

if its only for use on the one receiver, download and install the oscam package from the blue button panel, set oscam to be your softcam, again in the blue button panel, and itll work without having to change any configs or settings at all
Bearing in mind I'm very new to this, I've changed that (downloaded oscam + ccam package), and it seemed to work on some FTA channels without glitching, but now Sky Sports won't work at all (just says its scrambled), whereas before it was working.

As I say, I'm still learning, but is there anything specific I should be selecting or checking? There were quite a few options there.. :grayno:
Thanks!

if channels are working, but sports and movies aint, then you need to create a boxkey from the original serial number of your sly digibox the card is paired with m8.

click the green link in my siggy below, then linux receivers and guides, and theres a full guide there somewhere to creating your boxkey

if channels are working, but sports and movies aint, then you need to create a boxkey from the original serial number of your sly digibox the card is paired with m8.

click the green link in my siggy below, then linux receivers and guides, and theres a full guide there somewhere to creating your boxkey
Sorry I wasn't clear before - I've already done that, for CCcam. What I'm saying is that the sports channels etc were working (albeit with the freezing glitch) before I fiddled with Oscam etc via the blue button. Once I did that, even when changing back to CCcam again, they're not working. Is it possible that I'd need a proper reboot etc? (I'm only able to try this every now and then - busy household)

if you downloaded oscam +ccam ,then chances are you would of overwrote your previous ccam config with your boxkey included. also a reboot is always a good idea.

Hi all,
Thanks for all the advice - this is where I'm at:
  • When using CCcam, it still freezes up and glitches. Sometimes only a few times in 10 mins, other times regularly, a few times a minute or every few minutes.
  • I tried using oscam + CCcam, and as I said before, that then straight away shows that the channels (sky sports) are scrambled. I DID overwrite/move across the ccam boxkey file as was suggested, and that seems to have made no difference.
  • I've also tried changing the SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: to 6000000, as was suggested by a friend, but that hasn't made a difference.

I'm really needing help here and I acknowledge that its possible that I've done some small thing wrong with doing any one of the above. I just don't know if I have or haven't, or how much tiny things matter such as when/how to reboot, which exact settings to set, etc.

Your help is much appreciated, so thanks again, and in advance.

Hi all,
Thanks for all the advice - this is where I'm at:
  • When using CCcam, it still freezes up and glitches. Sometimes only a few times in 10 mins, other times regularly, a few times a minute or every few minutes.
  • I tried using oscam + CCcam, and as I said before, that then straight away shows that the channels (sky sports) are scrambled. I DID overwrite/move across the ccam boxkey file as was suggested, and that seems to have made no difference.
  • I've also tried changing the SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: to 6000000, as was suggested by a friend, but that hasn't made a difference.

I'm really needing help here and I acknowledge that its possible that I've done some small thing wrong with doing any one of the above. I just don't know if I have or haven't, or how much tiny things matter such as when/how to reboot, which exact settings to set, etc.

Your help is much appreciated, so thanks again, and in advance.

I spent month's trying to stop my tm600 glitching, I tried all sorts I just couldnt get it steady, In the end I give in. I got it out last week and done a factory reset, put the latest UR on and used it as a client only, and it runs flawless.

Do ya self a favour and buy a DM500s for £50 it runs a card no problem only using Cccam and is a great server? then use ya TM600 as a client.

Its shan like the TM600 cant run smooth with just Cccam, just another fcuk up buy shite Technomate if people want to know what there getting it,s ( DM all the way )

I wouldnt buy another TM even for half price there foooking turd.

FOOOOK TM

Last edited:
The CCCam server bug is a known issue, UR TEAM have known about for nearly 2 years and have done nothing to fix it. Basically if you use a TM500/600 to read certain cards with only CCCam in server mode it does not work properly, you can phone TM all you want wont make any difference.

The workaround is to use NewCS to read the card and CCCam to reshare. This may even be a hardware compatibility issue with CCCam who knows. Still better off using a Dm500 or 600 Clone or even a Openbox S10 HD for less than the price of a Tm500/600 anything related to ITGate and URTeam/IQ Team/DS Team means it's going to be utter rubbish poor quality software support.

Man, that's not great :(
I live in europe and getting this one was a bit of a mission.. the wife will murder me if I turn around and say its crap and I want to throw it out!

The workaround is to use NewCS to read the card and CCCam to reshare.
Are you saying that there is a way it will work? All I need it for is watching and recording, so I guess just reading the card?

I spent month's trying to stop my tm600 glitching, I tried all sorts I just couldnt get it steady, In the end I give in. I got it out last week and done a factory reset, put the latest UR on and used it as a client only, and it runs flawless.
So it does work now? I'm new to all this so not sure what you mean by run it as a client - I just need it for watching basically, and being able to connect via FTP when recording is very handy too. Any suggestions (aside from throwing it out)?

So it does work now? I'm new to all this so not sure what you mean by run it as a client - I just need it for watching basically, and being able to connect via FTP when recording is very handy too. Any suggestions (aside from throwing it out)?

If your just using a CS line then "should" work fine I say "should" because I have seen reports of newer versions on CCCam not working well i.e: above 2.1.3 I dont own on so cant confirm..i.e: client.

The problem being discussed relates specifically if you have your own viewing card in the reciever and are using CCCam to read/share the card out to to other recievers i.e: server mode. The workaround is like stated use NewCS to read the card and CCCam to reshare, the issue seem to be a CCCam comaptibility issue.

If your just using a CS line then "should" work fine I say "should" because I have seen reports of newer versions on CCCam not working well i.e: above 2.1.3 I dont own on so cant confirm..i.e: client.

The problem being discussed relates specifically if you have your own viewing card in the reciever and are using CCCam to read/share the card out to to other recievers i.e: server mode. The workaround is like stated use NewCS to read the card and CCCam to reshare, the issue seem to be a CCCam comaptibility issue.

Im running the latest UR and Cccam 2.1.4 with no card and a C-line and its working very smooth, never had one glitch so far, and fast response on channel change etc However though It will not take a card ? even running newCS and Cccam and a card with no clients it still freezes up.

This box will not run with a card simple as, loads of people tried to help me and In the end we all come to the conclusion that the box is just not stable.

People do say there running a card with newCS and Cccam ? but when I got a C-line off them my end was still freezing every so oftern ?

Fact is I have just got a DM500s and its a much better box, easy to use more images and support runs flawless you can chuck what you like at it and its mint, And its only £55 deliverd half the price of a TM600.

Jooooles

I have read all your post you are comparing a wonderful box to a copy rubbish clone
if you have problem open this link and conatct dirct it will take less than 5 minuts phone call to fix
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/268573/
please stop comparing clone to original just use the link i know for 100% it will work with any cards perfact,

Last edited by a moderator:
Jooooles

I have read all your post you are comparing a wonderful box to a copy rubbish clone
if you have problem open this link and conatct dirct it will take less than 5 minuts phone call to fix
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/268573/
please stop comparing clone to original just use the link i know for 100% it will work with any cards perfact,

Stop telling people lies TM500/600 will NOT work well as server using purely CCCam as the softcam. I would rather have a DM500/600 clone over a TM500/600 any day of the week mcuh better software support and images available no problems with server, client streaming etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back