Can anyone Jteg a ex5000 for me please

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I finally managed to jkey my ex5000 after putting on a slightly newer firmware which messed it up ( clone im guessing after reading around )
After a bit of messing i managed to get the tsop across onto it but it just wouldnt take the main bin file ( the one which should allow me to search etc etc ) so i had another go and it wouldnt let me talk to it using jkeys, so after a bit more reading I used skymax to talk to it, however, and this is the big bit, instead of just getting skymax to talk to it, which i now understand allows jkeys to then be able to talk to it, I clicked erase and now there is no ird or anything when i load jkeys, i click on development, then i use the power off trick, enter the 8000000 load the file, click trigger, go back to main menu then click on the flash, but it asks me to do the power trick again, which i do but when it goes into flash program it comes up with Flash Codes returned are not recognized by Jkeys Mfg/Device Codes Returned are FFFFFFFF/FFFFFFFF (Jedec) and FFFFFFFF/FFFFFFFF (Flash File).
Nothing can be done in Flash Programming, erase and write are not available

Can someone either pm me so that I can send this off ( obviously for a small price :) ) or give me some tips, I have tried a couple of different versions of jkeys, but am now giving up thinking that i have erased the main chip and im a cock lol

Cheers

Hi m8, did you get sorted yet with your problem?

Have you read my Tut called "Jtag How2" or "Jkeys 2_9_11"

Sorry I'm not in the way of fixing other peoples box's but I might be able to help you out.

Lets know.

D

Back